🚨COVID-19 Megathread: 6.5 million cases worldwide

Frog Féin

Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:02
from an email I received today -

"This short documentary is most likely the final push our society needs to understand the eugenic and genocidal attack being waged upon all of humanity, hiding behind the faked COVID agenda. COVID is fake an absolutely every level possible and this has been testified to by thousands of scientists and doctors world wide. The people trying to destroy our society had predicted this professional push back and these corrupt forces are dedicating immense resources in bribes and media based censoring computer programs to keep he truth at bay. The average TV watcher has no idea that they're being led into a fatal ambush, from which they will never be able to recover.

Recently 640 doctors and scientists came together in Germany for a 2 hour conference, which explained the complete fraud that COVID 19 is. Click here to see the point in the conference when this group of medical doctors concluded that COVID is completely fake. The death figures are fraudulent, there is no extra deaths compared to 2019 and 2018, the virus can't be found under a microscope and the infection numbers are being driven upwards by fraudulent means, in healthy people.....with a RT-PCR test, which is unable to test for COVID. It's all fake. Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains all those facts in this one interview.

But there's more. A brand new documentary was just released today, which exposes just how deep this corruption goes. It's called Plandemic - Indoctrination and it completely guts the fraudulent COVID narrative. All the cited facts and documented research proves that the government, media, science and medicine are all working together to rid the earth of anyone considered bottom feeders or useless eaters........and that includes a much bigger portion of the population than most people can imagine. Basically if you have the ability to remember this time and this overt corrupt, the people organizing this agenda don't want you around to pass on your knowledge to the next generation. What can you do to stop this agenda? You can share this video with everyone you can."

Local time
By the way, has anyone had an issue with the face nappy (not) wearing?

No one's said a word to me
Funnily enough, for the first time, after writing the above post, going to the supermarket I was stopped at the door - "Where's your mask?" "I don't have one.".. pause.. "Can I go in?".. "No, you don't have a mask." (the same guy had let me in before recently, no questions).. "I have an exemption". Cue major African wide-eye with "You telling the truth?".. I said nothing.. I just stared right back at him and nodded. In I went.

Frog Féin

Trusted Member
Local time
from an email I received today -

"Dear Frog Fein,

Here we are over 24 weeks later and yet the fiction persists.

Why? Because this is a Plandemic. (A planned epidemic using a manufactured and renamed coronavirus to terrorize and subdue the world population).

I am explaining below why and how it was all planned, and I apologise for those of a nervous disposition but I do rate my readers as above-average intelligence, since they are inclined towards natural health rather than the pharma alternatives.

Why in God’s Name Would ‘They' Do This?

God has nothing to do with this. They have also brainwashed the religious leaders around the world (or worse).

• They say they are abandoning democracy and our human rights to keep us safe yet fewer people have died this year compared to the flu epidemic of 2018.
  • They say we must do exactly as we are told to stay safe, whatever they say, with no right of appeal to any court.
  • They say they are destroying businesses and jobs to keep us safe but it hardly affects anyone under aged 70. The consequences of destroying businesses and jobs are destined to kill millions worldwide.
  • They say they are closing schools to keep us safe. Healthy children and young people have nothing to fear from any coronavirus. The risk is possibly causing psychological abuse and damage to their minds, beyond the imagination of intelligent thinking people.
  • They say we must have an unproven and unsafe vaccination or we will never be allowed the freedom to travel, or possibly even work, until we submit to the vaccination.
  • They say that there are no other treatments for coronavirus, which is a lie as Dr. Doug Deibele D.M.D shared his successful treatment regimen:
    1. Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg twice a day for 5 days
    2. Azithromycin 500 mg once a day for 5 days
    3. Zinc sulphate 220 mg daily His team treated 500 patients in New York with this regimen - zero deaths, zero hospitalizations. Many other doctors have replicated this and in fact, successfully added Vitamin C, yet are criticised in the corporate media. The cost of these treatments is negligible. The Canadian creators and world experts for Hydroxychloroquine would have been able tell the world of its success, but were murdered in the early days of planning the Plandemic.
  • They say we must in future have a digital ID to leave our home and join society.
  • Lastly, they say we must reduce the population of the planet. This is part of the Plandemic’s goals (see Bill Gates’s public comments).
Who Are ‘They’?

The Gate Gang (includes W.H.O., Pharma, Medical systems, Researchers in Universities receiving funding from Gates), The Deep State, Politicians, Judges and Courts, Journalists and Corporate Media, Police Chiefs, Military Chiefs and a huge number of the frightened populations around the world.

How Was the Plandemic Created?

A film that explains in detail how the Plandemic has been created by London Real which was immediately banned from YouTube. Click below to view it, but do give yourself plenty of uninterrupted time to watch it fully.

How ‘They’ were recruited and organised to take it around the world?

The Deep State has been slowly taking over most countries in the world through corporate media and monetary control.

Again, a film has been created to explain but it is so complicated you may have to take time to watch it multiple times to get a full understanding. Click below to view it, but do give yourself plenty of uninterrupted time to watch."

Where Can You Go From Here?

You can try street protesting, but unless millions get out on the streets and it stays peaceful everything will stay the same. Street protests only work when they support the plans of the Deep State and they are part of Plandemic, so it’s unlikely to work.

An example is around 1 million people marched to protest in London against the illegal invasion of Iraq by Blair and Bush. It made no difference; millions died and were injured and the wars continue today, 10 years later.

You can try going to the courts to demand a judge gives back your human rights and restores democracy. The problem is judges are part of the establishment and they are either part of the problem, or afraid of the Deep State."

Sparta

Local time
Do you think the virus is fake then Frog?

Sparta

Local time
I don't get it then, what's the story with all your hoax threads?

Frog Féin

Trusted Member
Local time
I don't get it then, what's the story with all your hoax threads?
What hoax threads?

Its a fucking flu.

Deal with it like you've dealt with all the other flus.

ie - not putting the planet under house arrest, destroy businesses and economies which will lead to misery, death and DISEASE for the human race.

Time to cop on horsebox.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 10:02

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I think its inevitable lockdowns will return in some form, it all depends on the hospitals. If they are unable to cope then lockdowns will happen. We are really in the unknown, this winter will tell us if we can live we COVID 19, or if it really is going to kill millions around the world.

Local time
I think its inevitable lockdowns will return in some form, it all depends on the hospitals. If they are unable to cope then lockdowns will happen. We are really in the unknown, this winter will tell us if we can live we COVID 19, or if it really is going to kill millions around the world.
Millions dead? Like the last time?

Translation: "Baha! We made it all up!"

And
No
One
Batted
An
Eye
Lid

Sparta

Local time
Brain Deficits, Nerve Pain Can Torment Covid Patients for Months

A growing contingent of Covid-19 patients whose symptoms were initially mild are now facing mysterious long-term neurological problems, including memory and sleep disturbances, dizziness, nerve pain and what survivors refer to as “brain fog.”

The phenomenon, involving thousands of patients with symptoms lasting months at a time, complicates the Trump administration’s argument that most illness is mild so the U.S. can quickly reopen the economy. These frightening long-term cases aren’t captured in official statistics that show that the vast majority of younger adults survive the virus.

While lingering lung issues might be expected given the nature of the virus, some of the most common and surprising problems involve the nervous system. For Americans with these symptoms, there are few answers available on why they surface, how long they’ll last and what permanent problems they may cause. Neurologists are only just starting to study the trend.

“A very large number of the symptoms fall within the brain and nervous system,” according to Natalie Lambert, an Indiana University School of Medicine researcher who surveyed more than 1,567 members of an online support group for people with longer-term symptoms in a push to map out their effects.

I think DS86DS had Covid and is suffering the brain defects.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The CDC has effectively downgraded Covid deaths in the US from 136,000 to 9000 here:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

That's 6% of the .2% overall mortality rates folks. In other words - Statistically insignificant. Its the Flu