🚨COVID-19 Megathread: 6.5 million cases worldwide

Local time
Today, 14:18

That's 6% of the .2% overall mortality rates folks. In other words - Statistically insignificant. Its the Flu
I don't really read much about it anymore, other than the headlines (in Irish newspapers).. But has anyone asked the question why, all of sudden, it's stopped killing people or has that been "explained"?

That would seem like an obvious question to me.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 09:18
I don't really read much about it anymore, other than the headlines (in Irish newspapers).. But has anyone asked the question why, all of sudden, it's stopped killing people or has that been "explained"?

That would seem like an obvious question to me.
Its not flu season. The virus dies off and loses virulence this time of year.

Local time
Its not flu season. The virus dies off and loses virulence this time of year.
Eh..

We have all these cases, reported daily.. very familiar.. the only thing that isn't familiar is that it now says X amount of cases and.. zero deaths.

Try. Again

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
zero deaths.

Try. Again
ok. The flu kills people during flu season every year. It is not flu season, ergo, no one is dying. The new cases are nothing of the sort. The PCR test is not designed to diagnose, but that is what it is being used for.
Also, bits of RNA that have been lying about the airways for months can trigger a positive result, irrespective of whether a virus is present or not.

Local time
ok. The flu kills people during flu season every year. It is not flu season, ergo, no one is dying. The new cases are nothing of the sort. The PCR test is not designed to diagnose, but that is what it is being used for.
Also, bits of RNA that have been lying about the airways for months can trigger a positive result, irrespective of whether a virus is present or not.
I'm not sure we're arguing Oliver..

What I'm saying is, the media, the government, have reduced the case/death ratio.. rather dramatically.

If you believe that is natural .. then perhaps you should hang up your boots as a Covid sceptic

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

These lads here are beaten, they are begging. They should open and arm themselves with clubs and make a stand. I would expect men to stand at this stage

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

These lads here are beaten, they are begging. They should open and arm themselves with clubs and make a stand. I would expect men to stand at this stage
They may open and go to Jail.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
They may open and go to Jail.
And be heros. Open up ye pack of fucking jellyfish.