75% increase on last Thursday (2,548)

Poland: 4,280 new cases

118% increase on last Thursday (1,967)

Romania: 3,130 new cases

50% increase on last Thursday (2,086)

Sparta

Local time
Today, 11:21
NI has recorded the highest daily total for the number of positive Covid-19 tests since the Department of Health rolled out its current testing model.

There were 1,080 positive cases of Covid-19 in Northern Ireland recorded in the last 24 hours.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
NI has recorded the highest daily total for the number of positive Covid-19 tests since the Department of Health rolled out its current testing model.

There were 1,080 positive cases of Covid-19 in Northern Ireland recorded in the last 24 hours.
The PCR TEST is a cod . Up to 80% false positives

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

They have anti bodies for the flu and Corona virus.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Viruses were first discovered in tobacco plants. Corona viruses get their name from the halo round the sun and have been known to infect animals for 18 thousand years. Some can jump species to humans including the common flu, swine flu and SARS. I get the flu nearly every year and sweat it out for a couple of days before getting back to normal. All have proved dangerous to a tiny minority of apparently healthy young people and to older people or those with underlying medical conditions.

It now appears that the SARS virus has evolved a strain which is close to (but a little different) to its parent. It is called SARS Covid 2 or Covid 19. It increases the total number of similar viruses to about 7 including the flu. Covid 19 adds to the list of these viruses, but the number it kills is statistically no more than the rest in its group..I have been around awhile, but never heard of a healthy person dying from any type of flu in Ireland. I understand some have, but they are rare cases.. I have read reports of young and apparently healthy people dying from this new virus in 2020. I know that modern communications makes us better informed, but some deaths have been local to me and a few doctors have died from workplace infections. Therefore, I believe Cocid 19 is a more severe strain of SARS for a very small but significant minority.

It is claimed Covid -19 can be identified in very specifically equipped laboratories as a distinct strain of SARS. The difference is small and requires a powerful electron microscope used by highly trained staff to give accurate results. I can find photographs of Corona viruses, but not Covid-19. It seems that it is best identified by its symptoms and not by instruments, but I am not sure of that yet. It is not practical to use such laboratories for large scale testing even if they could do it. I checked to see how tests are now being done in the absence of specialized laboratories designed to identify Covid -19 infection.

When faced with this crisis health authorities resorted to improvised alternatives tests, the more common being the PCR. Some of these test kits state on the box that they are not suitable for diagnostic testing. The PCR test works by taking a swab from the nasal passages of the subject. They are adjustable for scope. If set too fine, it will only pick up a very strong infection with Corona virus, if set in the middle it will pick up a mix and if set too wide it will pick up everything including long dead antibodies from old Corona Infections. It can tell you if you have (or had) a Corona virus, but not if you have or had Covid -19. The calibration is done on instructions from national governments and the judgement of individual local staff.

The test can give a false positive or false negative (depending on calibration) of between 30% and 80%. This means that if 100 people test positive between 30 and 80 are not infected by Covid -19 at all. but by the flu like infections or immunity remnants from an old flu.

What this adds up to is that there appears to be a Covid -19 strain of SARS in world wide circulation which is dangerous to a tiny minority that were never a risk group previously. Some young people in western societies died causing alarm. Commentators claim Covid 19 kills no more than any flue, they may be right, but the deaths are where the media which forms public opinion is.

The new strain is also dangerous to the elederly, but this appears to have been worse at the beginning of the outbreak than later. The risk to inmates in Irish nursing homes was partly caused by forcing infected inmates from ordinary hospitals into them by government direction. Some private nursing homes would not allow this and had no cases.

The Chinese admit they brought a virus from bats to their Wahun laboratory to produce a vaccine, but rumour has it that they were making a biological weapon or trying to cull their excess male population. I don’t know which, but I suspect they were experimenting with SARS and it got out accidentally. It seems the new strain does not last long in the environment and reverts back naturally to the original virus becoming less deadly. I ask readers to evaluate my findings cautiously as the best I can do, but I feel it is important to discuss it. If I am correct, the majority of positive tests are false positives and describing them as cases is misleadin

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Isn't that basically a compilation of that Harry Chen person's uploads?
I object, we can have Mowl or Ollie but not both. There is a rule against using socks.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Well, this can't be good news!

If this virus is taking out lead medical personnel, it is much more serious then they are letting on. These are the people that would get treatment right away and it still took them.

BREAKING: Head of Wuhan hospital dies of coronavirus, says Chinese media
  • Liu Zhiming, the director of Wuchang Hospital, reportedly died of the virus today
  • He is the first hospital head to 'sacrifice' himself fighting the virus, media said
  • Last Friday, a 59-year-old nurse in the same hospital was killed by the disease
  • COVID-19 has claimed at least 1,775 lives and infected more than 71,440 globally
You play with fire you expect to get burned. He was making biological weapons

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

Astromut

Local time

Pretty big numbers tonight, and they still won't take us to level 5?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

Pretty big numbers tonight, and they still won't take us to level 5?
What is a case? Its a very simple question. Its a positive test for Covid 19 which is 93% fake

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

2009, Total deaths 1st quarter = 9250

------------------------------------------------------

2012 = 7080 Total deaths in the 2nd quarter of 2012
---------------------------------------------

2015 ----------------------- = 8,604

2016 ----- 8,609 1st quarter 8,609
-------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 = 9067 DEATHS 1ST Q 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018 = 9278
------------------------------------------------

2019 = 8618 deaths https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/ep/p-vs/vitalstatisticsfirstquarter2019/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020 = 8674 deaths

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From RIP. ie it looks like quarter 2 of this year will not exceed 9,000

Averae deaths above = 8,647

Last edited:

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
What is a case? Its a very simple question. Its a positive test for Covid 19 which is 93% fake
I don't understand why people like Astromut don't ask themself - Why is no one dying from this anymore, is Astromut even interested (in the answer to that question)?

Bizarre

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I don't understand why people like Astromut don't ask themself - Why is no one dying from this anymore, is Astromut even interested (in the answer to that question)?

Bizarre
Well, I would love if everyone would participate. I don't mind being proven wrong. I will not hit of any one with a different opinion. But it looks to me like there is a serious denial of my rights over nothing., I say there is no test for Covid 19. Does anyone differ on that.?

Last edited:

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Ivor Cummins on Triggernometry

Well worth a watch for Covidiots (even Olli Rehn might be able to understand parts of it)..