• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

ūüö®COVID-19 Megathread: 6.5 million cases worldwide

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:18
How long more will the government hold together? It was in the paper yesterday that the majority support the lockdown. If 25% dont support them and they all vote, it could elect a few outsiders to the Dail

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
, 21:18
I think he will be elected, and I agree with Dan about 3 weeks later the world economy will collapse. Trump says there will be a vaccine I don't think so. By the way you accused me of being Dan. You should be man enough to withdraw that.
How can the judgement of a man that paid 2500 yoyos for a MickieD bull called Liberace be accepted now with a further 1500 wagered on The Donald. Your record on alpha males is questionable at best, and now you add Mowl to the mix, as if Liberace was not a learning experience for you.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I withdraw my remarks if you withdraw your remarks about me being Mowl.
I also want an apology from you in the matter plus a statement from you that your admitting being an utter fool.
You also have to promise to stop wearing that manky dirty jumper. You have to cease spreading slurry with immediate effect.
You also have to pay at least 5000 euros to the SPCA for your umpteen crimes against innocent dogs.
You have to stop raping your cattle on a daily basis.
That's only for a start!
That is a decent start

Olli Rehn

Local time
There is also the fact that when Mowl and his other socks are out Ollie is retired off to prevent the field being crowded. A sock manager needs a good memory and the fewer socks to manage the easier it is to avoid being caught. Ollie has admitted voting SF and Mowl canvased for SF. Ollie hates Trump and Mowl Hates Trump. Ollie is 99% proven to be a Mowl Sock

This post is 100% proof of your insanity!

DrAwkward

Local time
There is also the fact that when Mowl and his other socks are out Ollie is retired off to prevent the field being crowded. A sock manager needs a good memory and the fewer socks to manage the easier it is to avoid being caught. Ollie has admitted voting SF and Mowl canvased for SF. Ollie hates Trump and Mowl Hates Trump. Ollie is 99% proven to be a Mowl Sock
What about me? According to you I was both Mowl and Gemma O'Doherty! :LOL:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
How can the judgement of a man that paid 2500 yoyos for a MickieD bull called Liberace be accepted now with a further 1500 wagered on The Donald. Your record on alpha males is questionable at best, and now you add Mowl to the mix, as if Liberace was not a learning experience for you.
I identified Liberace as a possible gay bull, only time will tell whether its true or not

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I identified Liberace as a possible gay bull, only time will tell whether its true or not
Has the animal had carnal knowledge of a bovine of either gender

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Has the animal had carnal knowledge of a bovine of either gender
I got 7 done with the AI and left the udder 36 to Liberace. I am getting them scanned next week and will report, I but I never saw him mount a cow or any of the classy heifers.

Anderson

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Oh dear Val, it seems you could get COVID again!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Oh dear Val, it seems you could get COVID again!

I don't give a shiy about Covid - 19, I deliberately infected myself and got it over while while the days were long

The best vaccine is to get it, them you are immune for life

Last edited: