USA 4 more years for Trump?

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:26
Will Donald win the election, will he have his 4 more years?

All the polls are showing a slim Biden lead, Twitter and Facebook are siding with the media in Biden's favour. However, at grassroots level Trump is packing in the crowds for his rallies whilst Biden is packing in a handful of people.

Is Trump right, Fake News trying to steal the election? Will Trump have his 4 more years?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I hope he does. He's doing a terrific job of smashing Yankee Power.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
I hope he does. He's doing a terrific job of smashing Yankee Power.
Surely the opposite, with American first he is trying to put America above and beyond all the other countries of the world?

A trump with 4 more years could be interesting though, what will he do without any fear of not being reelected?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Surely the opposite, with American first he is trying to put America above and beyond all the other countries of the world?

A trump with 4 more years could be interesting though, what will he do without any fear of not being reelected?

US Power is an imperial power. It needs other countries to be subservient to it. If the dollar stopped being the world reserve currency, that would be a disaster for the US economy.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Biden or Trump neither fill me with any hope. I tend to look at the Vice presidents, again, neither fill me with hope.

Olli Rehn

Local time
Biden or Trump neither fill me with any hope. I tend to look at the Vice presidents, again, neither fill me with hope.

OK- give us your choice.
Anyone YOU want- no matter what chances s/he would have.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:26
It is not looking good for Trump but do not rule out a major surprise with 17 days to go. Biden might be arrested. For all we know, a grand jury might have indicted him a year ago and it is just sitting there waiting to be unsealed. The saying here is that a prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, because there is no defense or counter argument, they are held in secret, even to the person in the dock

Olli Rehn

Local time
I see now- your cousin from Roscommon...right?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:26
Who looks more gay??

Benjy or Barack

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Question for@youngdan

What's going on with Hunter Biden? rumors of a laptop and seedy shit??