Anti-semitism and M269

Local time
Today, 02:17
Go to the beginning of the conversation that you commented on
Yes I did. You questioned the repatriation of certain groups (which you brought up) one of which was "Irish Muslims". I don't believe that Irish Muslims should be repatriated.. but they're a very small (tiny really) group. Are they not?

Local time
Ok, perhaps Oliver will clear up whether he meant the hundred or so Irish Muslims..

The vast majority of Muslims living in Ireland are of course, not Irish.

I don't know any Irish Muslims actually.. well, there's yer wan, what's-her-face, Smith, or whatever her name is.

Local time
Ok, perhaps Oliver will clear up whether he meant the hundred or so Irish Muslims..

I don't know any Irish Muslims actually.. well, there's yer wan, what's-her-face, Smith, or whatever her name is.
Are you just trying to build up posts

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
The problem here is, who came up with the idea that there should be a law punishing a person that hates, jews, muslims, roma, knackers, brits, russians, africans or whoever.

Seriously, mind your own business. All these rubbish laws should be abolished
I agree. I am against so called hate speech laws.

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time

There are lots of things you don't know which is obvious given the posts you put up. There are many Muslims in Ireland. Around 60,000 odd and many are born here.

Local time
There are lots of things you don't know which is obvious given the posts you put up. There are many Muslims in Ireland.
A tiny fraction of whom are Irish