What's new

Chat BE WARY OF WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Frog Féin

There is a deranged spastic posting, or should I say metastaszing, across several of these chat sites. I believe he has access to peoples emails from another site as he has some clout with the owner of that site who, like him, is a completely deranged spastic. There has been an attempt to lead me into a gay email trap, but Sham Fox will not be outwitted by these spasticulated cunts. Sham has plenty of cash and Sham will find out who was behind this completely gay effort.

Cash is king.

On a separate note - 2020 was an awesome year for the IMLA. In fact one site had to close down we were superspreading so much Blovid truth on it. (Hi C.) 2021 will see the launch of the mother of all chat sites. I will see you there.

Finally, lets have a song together and remember all the fine young European men who were slaughtered in their patriotic prime by the banking tribe.

Toodlepip and xxx from Sham and the girls.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
There is a deranged spastic posting, or should I say metastaszing, across several of these chat sites.

You treat yourself every badly when you put yourself down like this.

Lookit - we all know you're saving for a boob implant, but even with an orifice around the back you're still at the bottom of the line when it comes to choosing a partner to do the slow set dance with. Most Irish men would rather not dance with another man in a second hand polka-dot dress that smells like an Oxfam shop.

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
How much neat drambuie does an OP like this require? :ROFLMAO:

Happy new year froggie! Wear your mask in the shops FFS!

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
ps: let me know if I can help re: the email scumbag

You should never use an important email address on these sites, tits!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
I suspect it was gotten from another site. It changes here but at the moment only Belgrade has access to emails. I did at one point have.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
nothing is safe. Not even the cows grazing in the fields. Drug crazed, Black and Tans

I would never give my proper e-mail address to these deranged squaddies. I have an old one for junkie junks which I use to sign on with. That is why I got locked out.

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
nothing is safe. Not even the cows grazing in the fields. Drug crazed, Black and Tans

I would never give my proper e-mail address to these deranged squaddies. I have an old one for junkie junks which I use to sign on with. That is why I got locked out.

Well certainly not with you around Val!! :ROFLMAO:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
You are respected?

You are despised by everyone as you are a deranged malignant narcissist with a disgusting mind and mouth.

I can't help being loved and adored any more than I can rearrange my own face to be ugly enough that you ever have a chance of getting laid. Of course, the fact that you need a man to roger the hoop off you makes things rather difficult: because I doubt even a liberal and happily outed gay slut-type would dance with you.

Does being gay make you feel any better about your banjo playing? I mean, I've never met that many banjo players at all - at least not without punching them in the throat: but gay ones? Never. Do you wear big drawers or are you a lacey g-string man?

How about tights? Do you wear tights under your big gay overalls?

I doubt that you'd pass as human if you wore suspenders and crotch-less panties, but one never knows what freaks like you get up to behind closed doors.

One thing we're all glad for: that the doors in your house have no handles on the inside - only on the outside: like most insane asylums.

He's been riding that bull ever since he bought it.

No wonder the poor creature won't impregnate the cows: Val bit the knob off its dick last time he was thirsty and hankering for some juice.

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator

No wonder the poor creature won't impregnate the cows: Val bit the knob off its dick last time he was thirsty and hankering for some juice.

What's left of poor liberace after years of mutilation and sexual abuse
crawls up to Val's neighbour and begs for release.....

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
You need to clarify. If my banking codes alone were compromised, large amounts of precious metals and various cash could be stolen. I differ from you who has nothing to take,

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
You're still signing on the dole, Val?

You're some bum for a fat ass.
I would love to experience a signing on to see how the other half lives, I would not know where to begin. Will ya help?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I can't help being loved and adored any more than I can rearrange my own face to be ugly enough that you ever have a chance of getting laid. Of course, the fact that you need a man to roger the hoop off you makes things rather difficult: because I doubt even a liberal and happily outed gay slut-type would dance with you.

Does being gay make you feel any better about your banjo playing? I mean, I've never met that many banjo players at all - at least not without punching them in the throat: but gay ones? Never. Do you wear big drawers or are you a lacey g-string man?

How about tights? Do you wear tights under your big gay overalls?

I doubt that you'd pass as human if you wore suspenders and crotch-less panties, but one never knows what freaks like you get up to behind closed doors.

One thing we're all glad for: that the doors in your house have no handles on the inside - only on the outside: like most insane asylums.

Reading Mowl replicates in my head what reading James Joyce causes. Its Joyce's fame and name that keep's me reading on and there is eventually an end. The end is missing with Mowl's script

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
What's left of poor liberace after years of mutilation and sexual abuse
crawls up to Val's neighbour and begs for release.....

We are at the interval with Licerace, cows are pregnant so the plot shifts from why did he not do it to who done it?

Meanwhile the stress I have suffered as a result of a possible calf less years bears no comparison.

Last edited:

Latest User Threads