Could the USSR have survived?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:23
Not only could the Soviet Union not have survived, but could not have occurredat all without Western Aid. Including 20 million from Schiff and Wall Street and government assisting also. For example Trotsky was arrested in Canada but pressure was applied and he was released. Industrial tech was given in the 30s before the Cold War which was bad enough but all during the 60s, 70s, and 80s, American farmers fed them and American banks gave them billions to sustain them, all with the backing of the American Government. Some say The State Department tricked the government.

Obviousely the West controlled the Soviets as described by Bella Dodd the American Communist leader. Clearing seen with the firing of Khrushchev after a visit by the Boss.

Russia when it finally fell apart of course had the carcass stripped clean and the scraps were given to the Oligarchs. Gorbachev played his part and made the collapse somewhat legal and Yeltsin was the new puppet. But alcohol killed him about 15 years earlier than planned so a new puppet was installed out of noplace, a young man. However Putin, gambled and actually grasped the real powerinstead of the veneer and the Oligarchs and the West got a rude surprise.

He appears to be real and doing what is best for Russia. That is the first time that was the case since maybe Catherine the Great, but certainly modern times.
The last Czar was likely believing he was doing right for Russia but stupidity got his family all killed by starting a World War. That must rank as one of the worst mistakes in history. Maybe he did not realize Serbia did not border Russia, who knows

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
So Detective Sergeant Val M.artin was not only a guard- but also a KGB officer? What a scumbag!
A Colonel in fact. Did he send you the dossier on Komrade Gaelachsky, code name Hans who has infiltrated this site of late. He was not as easily fooled as some roscommon posters here

Olli Rehn

Local time
Today, 18:23
A Colonel in fact. Did he send you the dossier on Komrade Gaelachsky, code name Hans who has infiltrated this site of late. He was not as easily fooled as some roscommon posters here

The real TG is not here yet. But I feel a strong presence of Hanz!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
So he did not send it to you. Not to worry, you know now

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
The file got probably caught in the scumbag filter....
Maybe it is time to admit that once again you were totally wrong. The only ones that believe I am Komrade Gaelachsky is the halfwit DS. You think he is HansRickAnderson.

You should apologize forthwith actually to the aforesaid poster

Olli Rehn

Local time
Maybe it is time to admit that once again you were totally wrong. The only ones that believe I am Komrade Gaelachsky is the halfwit DS. You think he is HansRickAnderson.

You should apologize forthwith actually to the aforesaid poster

LOL!

I did not say that the character "TG" in this forum is "Hanz".
I said I can smell Hanz in this forum-that is all. The bastard is behind a lot of skulldiggery in many fora.

I do not know who our "TG" is. But I do have to admit that I like his posts and that I do think he is a great poster.
Carry on, my friend "TG"...whoever you are!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
LOL!

I did not say that the character "TG" in this forum is "Hanz".
I said I can smell Hanz in this forum-that is all. The bastard is behind a lot of skulldiggery in many fora.

I do not know who our "TG" is. But I do have to admit that I like his posts and that I do think he is a great poster.
Carry on, my friend "TG"...whoever you are!
Spit it out, you fucked up as you do every time. Who else could write the ráiméis he writes except the real Gaelachsky. Start a korea thread for final proof

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
I said my partner was.
So you married a woman from Eastern Europe but you had a sexual partner from Africa. Weare not sure whether that was before, after or during.

So also said you had children with the woman from Africa, is that correct??

You said she was from Malawi, is that correct?

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
So you married a woman from Eastern Europe but you had a sexual partner from Africa. Weare not sure whether that was before, after or during.

Maybe he's a stepdad

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

Local time

Did you ever hear of a harem? Clan is a Muslim and is allowed to have 4 women!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Did you apologize to TG yet

Olli Rehn

Local time
Did you apologize to TG yet

Why should I apologize to someone who claims to be TG from PI- but who clearly is not the same person ?
Why do I have to apologize for telling the truth?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Are you saying you still believe it is someone pretending to be TG, either me or HanRickAnderson.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat