COVID-19 is a bipartisan issue

DS86DS

Local time
Today, 14:00
Whether or not one is on the right, left or centre of the political spectrum, I believe it is high time that we as a society put our differences aside on this one particular issue and worked together for both our own good and for the benefit of our society as a whole. While questions will naturally arise and conspiracy theories blossom during times such as these, we should nonetheless leave our individual grievances to one side and work together, if only to achieve the greatest desire known to mankind, aka. survival and the wish to do anything and everything within our own power to prevent the likelihood of our own deaths. This should include understanding the simple truth that disease and the natural world from where it arose are indifferent to the human invention of politics. Arguing about this and that or indulging in the fiction of conspiracy writers won't save anyone, or make the reality of the situation disappear into thin air.

With perhaps the greatest pandemic in over a century facing us, it being the greatest threat to human life on a scale unknown since the Second World War, we are all vulnerable here whether or not we wish to hear this simple truth. We can have all the enjoyment in the world debating the issue in the here and now, but political discussion we cannot take to our own graves. If indulging in rancor, partisan politics and conspiracy mongering helps you deal with the very real and grave threat to human life, including your own by taking your mind off of an understandable fear, then fair enough. What you certainly should never do is to mislead others into following your own set of political judgments that have absolutely no basis in medical fact or reality. Or for your own good, with over 4 million cases worldwide and a killer pandemic spreading throughout the world like wildlife, perhaps you would simply be better off by waking up and facing reality.

Frog Féin

Local time
Where were you in 2017 when we had a far more lethal flu, which is what Covid19 is - a flu?

I'll tell you.

You weren't even aware of it in 2017 because the media was all -

Brexit

You were probably posting left right and centre yourself about

Brexit Brex

I and other Sitt Feiners weren't posting about Brexit because we knew it was a load of shite.

Sitt Feiners have been advising their friends and loved ones about the benefits of building up their immune systems, healthy diet, Vit c and d, balanced gut flora, etc. and most of all - maintaining mainstream media distancing.

We are thriving.

Are you aware how many people died in 2017?

Also, do you know anyone yourself who died of the Controla virus? Bet you don't.

Finally, Imperial College London's professor Ferguson resigned last week. Yes him, the guy who initially forecast up to half a million deaths in the UK. He was breaking the lock-down too to get his hole. What a bollox.

You guys have not changed your tack since he came out with that ridiculous figure.

The only thread which was calling out the medical fraudsters from day one, my daughter Sham Fox's Con-a-virus thread over on Politics.Irish was pulled by the gimp who runs that pathetic little site.

Sitt Fein abu.

Olli Rehn

Local time
Nurse-nurse...this fellow needs his meds!

El Chaval

Local time
Today, 08:00
Tell that Gemma/Waters and their silly followers....
I supported the lockdown to give the hospitals time to prepare.I no longer support it.
Very real chance that history will prove Gemma and John correct.
It's a farce.
Infected old people are sent to old people's homes where they infect others. Young healthy people are quarantined.
Meanwhile, flights come in saily.

Frog Féin

Local time
What was the edit, when a thousand brexits (x2) was eh, shortened? Get a grip woman, big deal.
What's it to you you odious little half-caste?

Get the DNA test Kunta Kinte.

You and Keith Woods are probably related to Ebun.

Olli Rehn

Local time
I supported the lockdown to give the hospitals time to prepare.I no longer support it.
Very real chance that history will prove Gemma and John correct.
It's a farce.
Infected old people are sent to old people's homes where they infect others. Young healthy people are quarantined.
Meanwhile, flights come in saily.
Easy to give out and telling everybody how to do things better from behind a keyboard.

Olli Rehn

Local time
Sitt Feiners take no meds. I'm 49 now horsebox and the only thing I take are the odd tissue salt and herb. Sitt Feiners will survive.

You are probably on 10 different meds.
LOL!
I take no meds at all.
Just an apple a day to keep the doctor away!