Chat Desert Isle - land of Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribeye

Local time
Today, 15:08
Looked over at Dessys Politics Isle, maybe I am missing something but I do not see the point of the site at all.

What does Dessy hope to acheive?

A lot of his threads seem obsessed about Political Irish, the GPO and Politics.ie.

Other threads are just mindless brainfarts.

Mowl clearly loves the site because he is allowed to be himself and throw all sorts of legal problems for Dessy.

In fact, anyone with any legal knowledge would see all the legally problematical shit Mowl has already published on Desssys site.

Dessy seems to be pissed at being thrown out of Political Irish and is desperate to get back at Hans and Rick, in some way he must admire them considering how much he talks about them, how sad it must be to setup an entire site because you are a bitter loner.

Hans ironically dosent seem to care one bit about Dessy as he never even mentions him, well apart from once where he informed us how Dessy needed Hans help setting up the site and how Dessy even made Hans Admin.

Of course Hans is nowhere to be seen these days on Dessys site which leads me to ponder, is Politics Isle actually Hans site and Dessy is running the show for Hans?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 10:08
Anything is possible with the evil Hans who seems to do some sort of mental meld with the likes of DS. I checked it when he opened but not again till a few days ago from when I read it now daily. I always love when lugs are infatuated with me so it is a great read.

Ribeye

Local time
It really does seem to attract complete nutters, Dessy seems desperate for attention.

I really do think its Hans pulling the strings there, that or Dessy is crackers.

Lady Jayne

Local time
Its a repulsive site, I have grave concerns about the place. Rumour has it that Mowl character doxxed someone and a legal letter is on its way to the sites owner.

Sparta

Local time
I dont think Superhans owns the place, Superhans has a brain. Look at how well Mowl, Godsdog and Saul behaves on political irish, then look at them on the Isle. Totally different mentality, they are allowed to libel and defame with impunity. Even Superhans isnt that stupid.

Sparta

Local time
Just checked, the sad arse is cracking up, claiming his madhouse offers free speech! As if that will protect him going to court. No such thing as free speech, does the idiot not understand as long as he is an Irish Resident he is liable?

Literally accepts no responsibility at all, good luck to him under the hate speech laws coming within 100 days of this new government.

Sunmaker

Local time
Freedom of speech, I hear so many people talk about this like they know everything they are talking about.

P.ie was nearly shut down forever and sued into oblivion after they wrongfully doxxed someone and ended up in serious trouble.

Read below

Website owners have to be careful about what is posted on their site, it's not something I would risk, especially when some posters think they can say what they like.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Whats bullshit?

Its a site owned and operated by a snake, if you were a mod still Saul I would invite you to some very interesting PMS, actually pop over onto Political Irish, I will invite you to one.

Local time
Whats bullshit?

Its a site owned and operated by a snake, if you were a mod still Saul I would invite you to some very interesting PMS, actually pop over onto Political Irish, I will invite you to one.
no thanks don't sent me anything

Local time
Hey Anderson don't sent me invites to private conversations again .....do you think I'm a worm like you?

DS86DS

Local time
Whats bullshit?

Who the hell are you calling a snake?

They can say what they want about me over on PI, I couldn't give a fiddlers. I've washed my hans of the lot of you.

DS86DS

Local time
I do not allow illegal activity on my site. Anybody making such accusations should point to at least ONE post that I allowed stand which could be deemed to have legal ramifications?

DS86DS

Local time
Its a repulsive site, I have grave concerns about the place. Rumour has it that Mowl character doxxed someone and a legal letter is on its way to the sites owner.
Rubbish.

DS86DS

Local time
Anderson Anderson

If you're going to be making stuff up about me, then do it where I can refute such nonsense, instead of trolling your hole off here.

DS86DS

Local time
And let's get another thing straight, I am standing my ground through necessity over the constant attacks from trolls on me and the site I set up recently.

Unlike these trolls who have had been targeting my site with attempts to sabotage it, I will do no such thing here, nor intend to. I have zero intention of obliterating a site that gives people a venue to voice their beliefs and I wish anybody who enjoy this website all the best.

I certainly did not start my site with the intention of starting an enemy site. One thing I will certainly not tolerate though is trolls and troublemakers trying to undermine it, and myself in the process. Absolutely no different to how there would be no tolerance for proverbial Isle trolls come over here and attacking the site and it's posters.

As far as I'm concerned, I know who's be doing it and I'm asking him to get lost and let me and others get on with our lives.

F

Fred English

Do you think there is free speech?

For instance, could you just spout some lies about a famous person and get away with it?
What does it say - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Defamation, shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.. all of the "exceptions" notwithstanding.. You either believe in it.. or you don't. The (authoritarian) Left does not believe in it. Political correctness is the pre-gulag system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.