What's new

USA Donald Trump - He was more a Meme than a President

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
In fairness to the Donald, he didn't start any NEW major war.
His government just continued the wars started by others which they inherited.

Compared to Obama he was quite peaceful.
It was the Dems that snookered him into a new cold war with the Russians.

And you have to give him a point for his comment to John Bolton
"If we listened to you we'd be on world war 6 now" :LOL:

Though you probably have to take it back for the fact
that he ever employed that evil c*nt in the first place!

But such is diplomacy, compromise and the "art of the deal".
"I'll employ Bolton to humour the neocons if you pass my big tax break
for the super rich" etc presumably.

Yes, that's very true. Biden is certainly more of a danger, but hopefully the USA is so divided now that the Régime's energy will all be taken up with internal matters. That's the one hope we have.

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Yes, that's very true. Biden is certainly more of a danger, but hopefully the USA is so divided now that the Régime's energy will all be taken up with internal matters. That's the one hope we have.
We can only hope but already they are clamping down on free speech in a very worrying fashion.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
It looks like he is being ruined, Deutsche Bank has cut him off from any more loans, his principle lender for the last 20 years.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Hilarious! Trump's taking a global kicking across all fora.

Banned from Twitter, Facebook, etc - and now persona non grata in international banking? I reckon when he finally steps down, he's going to have some sort of 'accident' which he'll likely not survive, and that's after the wife has left him.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hilarious! Trump's taking a global kicking across all fora.

Banned from Twitter, Facebook, etc - and now persona non grata in international banking? I reckon when he finally steps down, he's going to have some sort of 'accident' which he'll likely not survive, and that's after the wife has left him.

Or he could become an even bigger Reality TV Star. I'd say he will.

Olli Rehn

What is 24 multiplied by 8
I actually corrected that already 46 minutes ago- but for some reason I pressed a wrong button. The correction is in my post #28.
Sorry- can happen...
But your man is still getting flushed down the toilet!

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin

Thelasthurrah

Seppos are delighted Trump is gone ....he was a thorn in the side of globalist seppos.......seppos are rubbing their hands at the prospect of 4years of piss pants biden.......even rouhani is delighted
Rouhani delighted? Wouldn't think so, Biden has a history of supporting "interventions" which have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of mainly brown skinned people.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
He came from nothing in Dorchester where I once lived myself.

Did he give Trump much money, I am not sure. But I think he blew 80 million on Romney

Sad to think of working class dupes giving their money to this fellow - and then he gives it to anti working class politicians.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Rouhani delighted? Wouldn't think so, Biden has a history of supporting "interventions" which have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of mainly brown skinned people.
I would expect enlistments to drop to astoundingly low levels. The only ones being economic.

Families with generations going back to The Revolution are not going to be urging their kids to go.

Latest User Threads