• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

Election Night USA.

radioledger

Local time
Today, 03:00
“Biden Is Done, He’s Finished”: Bannon Predicts Two Weeks Until “Defeat Of The Globalists”

Seems its always 2 weeks away, but hopefully we will see the start of something soon.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
, 22:00
I think the difference is, 72million Trump supporters may not like the result or accept the result but they will just get on with their lives.

A handful of Biden supporters who end up on the losing side will riot, destroy and tear up with the support of the media.
I don't think they will just gin and bear it. We have crossed The Rubicon. Now what exactly will happen remains to be seen by a State could be decide to secede. A wa of Secession is totally different to a civil war though. So more likely the action will be economic

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Interesting video, as always take with a pinch of salt.

Everything she said makes perfect sense and it is news to no one that the votes wee counted in Spain because it was told openly to us in 2016. Tump remembered this and he signed the XO in 2018. That station is not like Fox and would be on a small number of cable systems, viewers would be stunned to see someone asking real questions. But the most important point explained that of course expect fraud because there are TRILLIONS of dollars worldwide at stake(ie, given to our friends)

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Watching the long video is beneficial to a person who wishes to understand the actual election process. Simply put, it is insane.

I explained what a Provisional ballot was but he does it a bit better. He said there was 17000 in Philly I think. It would be where Olli walks in to vote in person on the day only to be told that he already has voted by absentee ballot. He cant vote, but he is allowed to pretend to vote and it is called a provisional ballot.

How do mail in votes work. You have to ask for it and sign your signature which they file. When you mail in your ballot you sign the outside of the envelope and it is then legal. They don't match, it is illegal and tossed. That is why observers were not allowed and workers were told not to check.

So you might say, they know your vote. No, you fill your ballot out, you put it into a clear envelope, and you put that into the envelope that you sign.

So the envelope comes in, the signature matches, you take out the clear envelope and stick it in a box. Later when the box is full, they are then opened.

He explains a lot of things

Olli Rehn

Local time
Watching the long video is beneficial to a person who wishes to understand the actual election process. Simply put, it is insane.

I explained what a Provisional ballot was but he does it a bit better. He said there was 17000 in Philly I think. It would be where Olli walks in to vote in person on the day only to be told that he already has voted by absentee ballot. He cant vote, but he is allowed to pretend to vote and it is called a provisional ballot.

How do mail in votes work. You have to ask for it and sign your signature which they file. When you mail in your ballot you sign the outside of the envelope and it is then legal. They don't match, it is illegal and tossed. That is why observers were not allowed and workers were told not to check.

So you might say, they know your vote. No, you fill your ballot out, you put it into a clear envelope, and you put that into the envelope that you sign.

So the envelope comes in, the signature matches, you take out the clear envelope and stick it in a box. Later when the box is full, they are then opened.

He explains a lot of things
You are avoiding the real issue.
Your main was spouting conspiracy bull- plain and simple. So did Ellis and Powell.
The issue is not about the election process. The issue is about fraud- and proof of that. Your friends had no proof- so their cause is a busted flush.
Trump and friends try to create maximum chaos- that is all.
Not a single word about the Senate and House elections- or any other proposal up for decision. All that seems to be fine. How come there is no "fraud" there? Why not- Dominion's stuff used there as well. Same conditions during the counting...

You are an absolute fool, Dan, if you still back your man.
Or you have an interest in wrecking American democracy.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
You are avoiding the real issue.
That was intentional in that post.Did you watch it.

It explained a lot of things about the actual mechanics of elections. I myself did not know about the mail in signaturres, how they actually should work, and how they can be abused(by not matching the sig)

I would not have them at all

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
You are talking gibberish Olli, the republicans had a huge gain in the House. Nearly took it back

Biden under polled Hillary I believe in something like 46 states but miracullousey did infinitely better in just the few swing States.

Most states here are utterly predictable, like Massachusetts etc, there is nothing to gain and no need to cheat

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Trump got 10 million more votes than 2016, and Biden still won the swings??????

Olli Rehn

Local time
That was intentional in that post.Did you watch it.

It explained a lot of things about the actual mechanics of elections. I myself did not know about the mail in signaturres, how they actually should work, and how they can be abused(by not matching the sig)

I would not have them at all
I watched the whole event. One of the most bizarre political shows I ever witnessed.
Do you believe too that Chavez prevented Trump from being elected?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Well in fairness, you can hardly believe the people of Venezuela voted in Madura do you

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
It had to do with here attacking the governor of Georgia, Kemp.

I think she is right.
Thursday id Thanksgiving. I think she is to file here case Friday

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time

Olli Rehn

Local time
It had to do with here attacking the governor of Georgia, Kemp.

I think she is right.
Thursday id Thanksgiving. I think she is to file here case Friday
Powell is a clown. Nothing else.
Shame really how she tries to drag her country down. Cheered on by muppets with no brain!