POLL Forced Wearing of Masks

Will you abide by this latest tyrannical diktat ?

• Yes - I love my slavery

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No - Erin Go Bragh!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 10:31
Sound off here on this anti-science and arbitrary bit of tyranny from our glorious elites.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:31
Been wearing mine since it began.

If its all a hoax the worse thing for me is I wore a dilly mask and prepared. If the virus is really bad, I will have given myself some protection.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
The way i see it, let those who want to wear them, wear them.

Everyone else can do as they wish.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
In any case , they clearly don't work as the following experiment indicates:

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Thats vapour, also if you notive the airflow isnt directly forward, thus the mask reduces the pressure the virus is expelled.

Also, his madk hisshit. N95s and above are the only ones that will prevent Covid.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Anyone who fails to wear a mask are incredibly selfish.
Emotive guff. Grand Torino and the lovely Fiona covered this in a recent stream, all the higher ranked studies showings masks are ineffective ( 23 mins in):

Last edited:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Just the facts please Ma'am:

In this meta-analysis, face masks were found to have no detectable effect against transmission of viral infections. (1) It found: “Compared to no masks, there was no reduction of influenza-like illness cases or influenza for masks in the general population, nor in healthcare workers.”

This 2020 meta-analysis found that evidence from randomized controlled trials of face masks did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza, either when worn by infected persons (source control) or by persons in the general community to reduce their susceptibility. (2)

Another recent review found that masks had no effect specifically against Covid-19, although facemask use seemed linked to, in 3 of 31 studies, “very slightly reduced” odds of developing influenza-like illness. (3)

This 2019 study of 2862 participants showed that both N95 respirators and surgical masks “resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory confirmed influenza.” (4)

Local time
The mad part is how many people are onboard with the end of their society
they are trying to give that impression alright ...I live way out in the sticks here and nobody wants to even entertain this so I assume it's a similar story in the rest of rural ireland