POLL Forced Wearing of Masks

Will you abide by this latest tyrannical diktat ?

• Yes - I love my slavery

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No - Erin Go Bragh!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Local time
Today, 15:05
I often wear a mask, when my lover Mowl asks me to put one on.

Here is a picture of me and Mowl

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 10:05
Fascinating take here -
WHY YOU’RE WEARING A MASK; THE PAGAN RITUAL OF TRANSFORMATION

Julian Huxley once wrote that the basic elements in cultural transmission and transformation are psychological. This is how we change. Since time immemorial, high rituals have been performed to transform reality.

Ritual is a spiritual psycho-drama of consciousness; a deliberate action taken to facilitate change; changes to the whole of the environment people exist in, starting with the mental landscape of the people themselves; “the place where our reality exists is first born in a dream.”

Artist Sharon Devlin once bluntly described the true purpose of ritual as being a:

“… method to alter one’s mind. It’s a sacred drama in which you are the audience as well as the participant. And the purpose of it is to activate parts of the mind that are not activated by everyday activity.”

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Shopping yesterday I would say mask-wearing is about 70% compliant.

People are starting to look at those not wearing in a bad light, I don't think it will be long before the Karens start giving out to those not wearing masks.

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Another test exposing the face mask fraud:

I dont know how many times I have to say this,

You must wear N95 ( FFP2 ) or N100 (FFP3) masks, anything else is just not going to do anything.

You can show all the videos you want, they won't do shit unless they are of the specification above.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
You must wear N95 ( FFP2 ) or N100 (FFP3) masks, anything else is just not going to do anything.
Exactly. So why is the government mandating the enforced wearing of any ole rag? Because the virus is not deadly and the masks are an initiation into the next phase which is mandatory vaccination. Watch this space. No body is wearing N95s out n about. No bar or shop staff are wearing N95s.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
CDC site - 14 Random Controlled Trials tells us that masks don't work:

Face Masks
Figure 2. Meta-analysis of risk ratios for the effect of face mask use with or without enhanced hand hygiene on laboratory-confirmed influenza from 10 randomized controlled trials with >6,500 participants. A) Face mask...
In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2). One study evaluated the use of masks among pilgrims from Australia during the Hajj pilgrimage and reported no major difference in the risk for laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infection in the control or mask group (33). Two studies in university settings assessed the effectiveness of face masks for primary protection by monitoring the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza among student hall residents for 5 months (9,10). The overall reduction in ILI or laboratory-confirmed influenza cases in the face mask group was not significant in either studies

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The mainstream mythology of Covid gets more bizarre by the day:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Dr. Jenny Harries, England's deputy chief medical officer, has warned that it was not
a good idea for the public to wear facemasks as the virus can get trapped in the
material & cause infection when the wearer breathes in:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Masks as magical thinking: Many ‘claim to believe in science. In reality, they believe in scientists. There is a very big difference’

There is no scientific proof that the general population wearing cloth masks in public, with no training in how to properly clean and handle such masks, has in any way decreased, let alone prevented, the spread of the Wuhan virus. I defy anyone to prove me wrong. More importantly, I defy anyone who is so adamant that people wear masks for safety to tell me that they reviewed any such proof before they became so adamant.
I have seen articles quoting scientists and doctors. I have heard anecdotal evidence. I have heard logical arguments for a policy of public masks and against it. I have read scientific papers that show correlation by country between public mask policies and lower infection rates. I have read papers that show no such correlation. I also know that correlation is not the same as causation. What I have not seen is proof.

Local time
From Monday it's going to be mandatory Unless you go to school or a creche!

Madness and the Karens will be out in force to demand compliance.