POLL Forced Wearing of Masks

Will you abide by this latest tyrannical diktat ?

• Yes - I love my slavery

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No - Erin Go Bragh!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:06
What I dont understand is how we went into Lockdown with lower numbers and yet still open with these figures? Was the original lockdown an overreaction?

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 10:06
The Nightingale Covid hospital being dismantled in the UK here 👇 . It was never used. There was a big song and dance in several nations when these fear mongering emergency hospitals were touted on various news sites. Invariably none of them got a look in. When the big one in NYC's Javits Center was closed there was an unintended but hilarious ceremony and parade for the under-worked staff who filed out on golf carts to rapturous applause. They all seemed somewhat bemused by the attention:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Imagine my shock!

World's Top Epidemiologists - Masks Don't Work!

“Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,” said Coen Berends, spokesman for the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. “There is no benefit and there may even be negative impact.”

In Sweden, where COVID-19 deaths have slowed to a crawl, public health officials say they see “no point” in requiring individuals to wear masks.

“With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,” said Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s top infectious disease expert

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The tyranny is going up to 11! :

Shoppers who refuse to wear face coverings from today will face fines of up to €2,500 and a prison stint under new coronavirus rules.

Retailers are to encourage the use of masks while shopping in the first instance, but gardaí can be called as a last resort. The mandatory wearing of masks in shopping centres and other places, such as libraries and bingo halls, comes as counties Kildare, Offaly and Laois remain under strict coronavirus restrictions.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Dr Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy

As for the scientific support for the use of face mask, a recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded that, “ None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”1 Keep in mind, no studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Any recommendations, therefore, have to be based on studies of influenza virus transmission. And, as you have seen, there is no conclusive evidence of their efficiency in controlling flu virus transmission.

Local time
2,500 k for not wearing a fucking mask!

Guess what, I donr have any masks, how do i go to the store to buy to purchase one?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I have to go into town to morrow for baling wrap, I have no mask to wear. I am on the farm alone this week as I wrap up all the winter feed. Does anyone know if a pair of women's panties would suffice. A student came out here last year to study the insect life on my farm and she left them behind under the sofa.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
they are trying to give that impression alright ...I live way out in the sticks here and nobody wants to even entertain this so I assume it's a similar story in the rest of rural ireland
Are Masks compulsory?

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The Mask slips. Pun intended:

Reddit Leftists Celebrate Police Putting Woman in Chokehold For Not Wearing a Face Mask

Leftists on Reddit suddenly dropped all concerns about police brutality to celebrate a video of a woman in Australia being put in a chokehold by a cop because she wasn’t wearing a face mask outside.
We reported on the shocking video yesterday, which shows a police officer in Melbourne grab the woman by the throat, wrestle her to the ground and sit on her while maintaining the chokehold, all for the ‘crime’ of violating lockdown law.