What's new

Former Prisoner Account from Chinese Re-Education Camp proves that they are not Slave Labour Camps

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator

Uighur girls learn about Chairman Mao

Not a very nice place to be, for sure, but this lady does admit that she was and remains an enemy of the Communist Party. She's an Uighur who was sentenced to seven years re-education but was released after two years. She confirms that the only labour she was forced to do was learning the history of China and the great benefits of Communism - which she should have known already.

Clanrickard

Uighur girls learn about Chairman Mao

Not a very nice place to be, for sure, but this lady does admit that she was and remains an enemy of the Communist Party. She's an Uighur who was sentenced to seven years re-education but was released after two years. She confirms that the only labour she was forced to do was learning the history of China and the great benefits of Communism - which she should have known already.

thought the theory classes would bring us a bit of relief from the physical training, but they were even worse. The teacher was always watching us, and slapped us every chance she got. One day, one of my classmates, a woman in her 60s, shut her eyes, surely from exhaustion or fear. The teacher gave her a brutal slap. “Think I don’t see you praying? You’ll be punished!” The guards dragged her violently from the room

A hundred times over I thought, when the footfalls of guards woke us in the night, that our time had come to be executed. When a hand viciously pushed clippers across my skull, and other hands snatched away the tufts of hair that fell on my shoulders, I shut my eyes, blurred with tears, thinking my end was near, that I was being readied for the scaffold, the electric chair, drowning. Death lurked in every corner. When the nurses grabbed my arm to “vaccinate” me, I thought they were poisoning me. In reality, they were sterilising us.

During violent interrogations by the police, I kowtowed under the blows – so much so that I even made false confessions. They managed to convince me that the sooner I owned up to my crimes, the sooner I’d be able to leave. Exhausted, I finally gave in. I had no other choice. No one can fight against themselves for ever. No matter how tirelessly you battle brainwashing, it does its insidious work. All desire and passion desert you. What options do you have left? A slow, painful descent into death, or submission. If you play at submission, if you feign losing your psychological power struggle against the police, then at least, despite it all, you hang on to the shard of lucidity that reminds you who you are.

These are from your own link. You sad pathetic creature. You must be proud downplay genocide and so dim that you posts something that contradicts your own views.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
These are from your own link. You sad pathetic creature. You must be proud downplay genocide and so dim that you posts something that contradicts your own views.

Yes, no mention of slave labour. Glad you agree.

Golah veNekhar

Yes, no mention of slave labour. Glad you agree.

I have never commented on this issue as such however I have pointed out that this is an issue when people who normally could not care less about Muslim lives, or even cheer on their mass murder as in the case of a certain character on this forum, are suddenly champions of Muslim human rights and civil liberties, etc, etc while on the other hand you have Muslims who cautioning uncertainity on this issue as such.

The thing is that seems to be a current of anti-Chinese hysteria picking up in the West at the minute being pushed by Atlanticist forces both on the Right and the Centre. Dengler wrote an extremely weird post last night on Pish in which he basically stated that Biden was working for the Chinese!

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
What would you do with a large Muslim minority in your Country? Do what the English did and hand them your daughters?

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
My wife threw me out and cut off all contact. When my daughter reconnected she was already 22 and living with him. Its like a dagger to the soul but what can I do?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Senior Moderator
What would you do with a large Muslim minority in your Country? Do what the English did and hand them your daughters?

It's clear that NATO is funding and providing political support to Radical Islam in China in an effort to break China up, as if did to Yugoslavia, Libya and Syria.

Top Bottom