Chat Gemma O'Doherty is arrested by Gardai.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:15
Real True Education will post a video during the week. There are no grounds whatsoever for the Garda taking down to posters. Not under the Road traffic Act, the Planning Act or the Litter act. None whatsoever. Gemma was entitled to protect her property for being damaged or stolen.

When the Gardai acted illegally and without legal justification, she could not have committed an offence under the Public Order Act. There for there was no power to demand her name and address. She refused to give her name and address because there was no reason why she should.
Her arrest was therefore illegal and it was false imprisonment. The Garda committed a technical crime.

Under civil law she is entitled to punitive damages and compensation. If it happened to me I would not accept below 80K but she might settle for 50K

The Garda did not have his cap on so he was not in uniform and he did nave his identification shoulder numbers on.

100% open and shut, 5- to 80 thousand yoyos
Excellent legal opinion Sir. Within the Irish Jurisdiction you are without doubt the go to man for all matters pertaining to Law.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 03:15
Excellent legal opinion Sir. Within the Irish Jurisdiction you are without doubt the go to man for all matters pertaining to Law.
I only claim one streak of genius. That is an unbelievable ability to count. It is nothing to boast about, I really want to be able to place the fiddle and would gladly swap them.

We shall see how it goes, Gamma is a lose cannon. If she stayed within the law here, it was a total accident. I am not saying she is right, I am saying she did not break the law and the Gardai did. Here is the citizens information site. Please all read it and tell me where I am wrong.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Does anyone believe the Gardai are getting political and that that is to their detriment. If this were a Black lives mater banner would they
take it down?

Thelasthurrah

Local time
I don't think she did. This is all about the big state and RTE are part of it,
I don't think she did either and I'm certainly not a fan. However a lot of her supporters over on P.ish are big time homophobes, and a tad racist to boot.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:15
I don't think she did either and I'm certainly not a fan. However a lot of her supporters over on P.ish are big time homophobes, and a tad racist to boot.
What is a racist or a homophobe.

I do not think I ever met anyone who was not a racist or who was a homophobe. There used to be people I am told who beat up homosexuals in Southie and elsewhere but I never encountered them.

Untold millions of black people really hate white people here as any look at a black persons facebook will tell you. I do not know a single white person that for even a second considered living in Roxbury, ever. It possibly never happened.

Local time
What is a racist or a homophobe.

I do not think I ever met anyone who was not a racist or who was a homophobe. There used to be people I am told who beat up homosexuals in Southie and elsewhere but I never encountered them.

Untold millions of black people really hate white people here as any look at a black persons facebook will tell you. I do not know a single white person that for even a second considered living in Roxbury, ever. It possibly never happened.
Everyone is "racist"

Babies show signs of in-group preference.. BABIES!

Of course, the Left have various definitions of "racism", all of them anti-white

Local time
I agree. Here we have white people in rich towns yapping about racism and they would not risk going into Roxbury on foot in A MILLION YEARS
Good job for us that racism is not a massive problem here
i feel sad for you Americans that racism is so entrenched in your society that you cannot see it

Local time
Good job for us that racism is not a massive problem here
i feel sad for you Americans that racism is so entrenched in your society that you cannot see it
Of course it is.. Most white countries are entrenched with (anti-white) racism.

What I've learned to understand is.. is that we are the perfect model here in Ireland, for a "conservative" country, because we're full of shinnerbots, i.e. commies, like you

Last edited:
Local time
Of course it is.. Most white countries are entrenched with (anti-white) racism.

What I've learned to understand is.. is that we are the perfect model here in Ireland, for a "conservative" country, because we're full of shinnerbots, i.e. commies, like you
How many “commies“ do you think are in Ireland?
is it more or less than the few dozen Irish Muslims you were on about?

Local time
How many “commies“ do you think are in Ireland?
is it more or less than the few dozen Irish Muslims you were on about?
Oh yes, absolutely.

I've personally viewed more Twatter accounts of shinnerbots (fony nationalists) than there are Irish Moslems..

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Homophobia is rampant in my area which is a rural . town farming area. Not one of the men in my area will stand and drop the trousers to
allow a gay man enjoy himself. They always make up an excuse, Oh! I have piles, the ' auld hip is bothering me .

Local time
Homophobia is rampant in my area which is a rural . town farming area. Not one of the men in my area will stand and drop the trousers to
allow a gay man enjoy himself. They always make up an excuse, Oh! I have piles, the ' auld hip is bothering me .
Right
dirty auldfellows
and a whiff of cow/ pig shit of ya
and you only an hour from Dublin
no wonder your not getting any action

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Right
dirty auldfellows
and a whiff of cow/ pig shit of ya
and you only an hour from Dublin
no wonder your not getting any action
I want to make it quite clear to any gay man or woman reading this. The question was what the environment on gay issues is round my place.

It was not what my opinion is. I am in the upper middle class of society as a big farmer. I accept and like all gay men and women and wish them well to be happy and free from form any form of ridicule. Live and let live is my policy and I voted yes to the marriage equality vote.

Its only when activists try to make it the preferred lifestyle and teach young children to consider being gay that I have a problem. Unfortunately
gay people appear to be left wing greens (not all) and I hate left wind greens. So normal gay people with conservative views, the bast of luck to ya.

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Speaking of all things gay, how is Liberace getting along😁