Chat Gemma O'Doherty is arrested by Gardai.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 03:51
Speaking of all things gay, how is Liberace getting alongšŸ˜
A phoking disaster. I got my heifers and cows scanned and 4 out if the batch are in calf. I was delighted until a neighbour told me he saw a frieisin bull from a local dairy herd out in my field in a carnival mood. So I had to get the AI man out to served the other 27 of that batch and will have late calves. I now have to wait 8 months to see what sort the three calves are. They should be Charolais, I feat they will be black and white.

My neighbour said, its not a black and white case. A smat arshe

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:51
Good job for us that racism is not a massive problem here
i feel sad for you Americans that racism is so entrenched in your society that you cannot see it
I just said that the place is riddled with racism and you say I can not see it.

I do not see anyone bothered with homophobia though.

I said I never met anyone that was NOT a racist. But they will not admit it even to themselves

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Homophobia is rampant in my area which is a rural . town farming area. Not one of the men in my area will stand and drop the trousers to
allow a gay man enjoy himself. They always make up an excuse, Oh! I have piles, the ' auld hip is bothering me .
The problem is the name of the dump. It should be called Queenscourt instead of Kingscourt and then they would go there. It would be like Provencetown down on Cape Cod in no time

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
She is slowly but surely growing her following. At the election it was 1.5%. She is likely at 5% nowas the anti mask people hitch on to the bandwagon.

11% is safely elected in a 5 seat constituency, maybe even as low as 7 % if things goes one's way

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
She was charged and appeared in Bray Court. It was the Gardai that charged her.

All decisions will be made by the DPP and in my opinion all charges will be dropped. If the Gardai want to claim motorists were seen
wabbling on seeing the banners they will have to summon the same motorists to give evidence of that. They cannot do that.

It is also possible the state will press some charges and if that happened Gemma could defend and win the an requital. However it is possible she
will fail to defend herself at all. According to the article Gemma was charged and if that is correct it is unlawful to publish anything about the case other than the fact that she was charged and bail adjournment details. Section 41 Criminal Procedure Act

Last edited:
Local time
She was charged and appeared in Bray Court. It was the Gardai that charged her.

All decisions will be made by the DPP and in my opinion all charges will be dropped. If the Gardai want to claim motorists were seen
wabbling on seeing the banners they will have to summon the same motorists to give evidence of that. They cannot do that.

It is also possible the state will press some charges and if that happened Gemma could defend and win the an requital. However it is possible she
will fail to defend herself at all. According to the article Gemma was charged and if that is correct it is unlawful to publish anything about the case other than the fact that she was charged and bail adjournment details. Section 41 Criminal Procedure Act

"A decision was taken to remove the banners, which contained anti-facemask and anti-vaccination messages, after gardaĆ­ observed motorists swerving as a result of being distracted by the signs."

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
If they cannot prove that motorists swerved and cannot prove that motorists were distracted this is not something that should be let go. I am no fan of GOD but Gardai cannot be arresting people willy nilly.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Selective enforsement of laws is common in every police state

Anderson

Staff member
Local time
Haven't seen much of Gemma, where has she gone?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
"A decision was taken to remove the banners, which contained anti-facemask and anti-vaccination messages, after gardaĆ­ observed motorists swerving as a result of being distracted by the signs."

There is a rule of best evidence. They will have to call the motorists to give evidence. They cannot prove the swerving was due to the signs and there is the possibility they were drunk. Swerving is evidence of careless / dangerous driving and the Gardai should have chased after them

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
If they cannot prove that motorists swerved and cannot prove that motorists were distracted this is not something that should be let go. I am no fan of GOD but Gardai cannot be arresting people willy nilly.
Its easily defended but God will listen to no one. I reckon the DPP will drop all charges

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Look at it this way. If I decided to stop and have a picnic with my wife on a lay-bye on the M11 and a group boy racers came past and did a wheelie spin on the road opposite us, should the Gardai arrest me because I distracted them?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
She was out since OK. I reckon she might not contest the charges if the DPP does so direct and be convicted, then she will appeal and by then she will have a lawyer and she will be acquired. Martyr made.

The journal said she committed a breach of the peace. A police officer is incapable of being provoked

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
There is a conspiracy theory going about that Gemma is in fact Tagdh Gaelach because both have disappeared totally at the exact same time. Of course I do not know but luckily we have our own cyber expert and crack detective Valamhic and we will have a definitive answer shortly

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
There is a conspiracy theory going about that Gemma is in fact Tagdh Gaelach because both have disappeared totally at the exact same time. Of course I do not know but luckily we have our own cyber expert and crack detective Valamhic and we will have a definitive answer shortly
Gemma could not fake a being a commie. Comparing the 2 only scores a 5%

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Gemma could not fake a being a commie. Comparing the 2 only scores a 5%
Excellent work a chara. As predicted you have it nearly solved. As opposites attract, is it possible they ran off together to North Korea though, as they both has dissappeared

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Excellent work a chara. As predicted you have it nearly solved. As opposites attract, is it possible they ran off together to North Korea though, as they both has dissappeared
I doubt she would stand for him! If I were single she might.