Thread for all discussion and media concerning Gemma O'Doherty

From Freedom to Fascism, with John Waters

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 19:44
I like John and wish him well. I cannot hear his last 3 words. The You Tube Channel Real True education - not fake news explains why their legal action is doomed to failure. No 19F. The only question costs. They might not have to pay the state's costs if the case is ruled in the public interest.

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Thread for all discussion and media concerning Gemma O'Doherty

From Freedom to Fascism, with John Waters
I'm not a fan of Gemma, to put it mildly. But she does herself no favours with the 5G and chem trails bullshit.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I'm not a fan of Gemma, to put it mildly. But she does herself no favours with the 5G and chem trails bullshit.
Correct. The fluoridation of water is mute as most people buy bottled water for drinking. My teeth improved when I left home and drank town water. I was taught about it in 1969 at school civics class.

Last edited:
S

Shirley

I would have thought most people get their drinking water from the kitchen tap, with bottled water drinkers being an overall minority?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I would have thought most people get their drinking water from the kitchen tap, with bottled water drinkers being an overall minority?
I only drink water or tea coffee from the tap if I have no other choice. Tap water is terrible

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I like John and wish him well. I cannot hear his last 3 words. The You Tube Channel Real True education - not fake news explains why their legal action is doomed to failure. No 19F. The only question costs. They might not have to pay the state's costs if the case is ruled in the public interest.

Why was there no interest in this video. 255 views.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:44
You should start a thread devoted to your videos on both site. You self mod on Colms and you can reports rubbish trolls here.

that would be a start

Thelasthurrah

Local time
I only drink water or tea coffee from the tap if I have no other choice. Tap water is terrible
Where I live ( South County Dublin) the tap water is fine, a chemist I know actually reckons it's better and safer than bottled.

Thelasthurrah

Local time
I've just watched it Val and agree with you totally, Gemma & John are wasting everyone's time with this. They must be well aware they can't win, are they doing it for the publicity? Maybe you have an opinion on this. On the previous referendum to scrap the Seanad, I don't think I've gotten over it yet, I remember being absolutely gobsmacked as the result came through. A lot of politicians I would imagine also couldn't believe their luck, if they give us another chance to get rid of it the people won't make the same mistake twice.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
You should start a thread devoted to your videos on both site. You self mod on Colms and you can reports rubbish trolls here.

that would be a start
I think the videos are a bit to complicated for the readers here. They get no traction on these sites at all, The average mental age here is 11 and the average IQ is best measured with a depth gauge.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Where I live ( South County Dublin) the tap water is fine, a chemist I know actually reckons it's better and safer than bottled.
It varies. I have a spring well and the water is only 32 ppm solid matter. Its actually rain water.
Not sure if a bit of Ollie 's solid matter would not be a good thing.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I've just watched it Val and agree with you totally, Gemma & John are wasting everyone's time with this. They must be well aware they can't win, are they doing it for the publicity? Maybe you have an opinion on this. On the previous referendum to scrap the Seanad, I don't think I've gotten over it yet, I remember being absolutely gobsmacked as the result came through. A lot of politicians I would imagine also couldn't believe their luck, if they give us another chance to get rid of it the people won't make the same mistake twice.
The You Tube channel cannot mention that case, its sub-judice, the judge would not be happy and they might blame the presenter when they loose. . I cannot understand John Watters' involvement.

I suspect their plea is that the effect of the restrictions is too severe, beyond the power of the
government to restrict citizens liberty.

Thelasthurrah

Local time
I think the videos are a bit to complicated for the readers here. They get no traction on these sites at all, The average mental age here is 11 and the average IQ is best measured with a depth gauge.
That's harsh Val, I'm sure there are plenty of decent posters here. To put the time in to do a decent job so to speak on these sites, one would have to be retired.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
That's harsh Val, I'm sure there are plenty of decent posters here. To put the time in to do a decent job so to speak on these sites, one would have to be retired.
If you do a decent job, the yobos will mount an attack and drive you out. The history of Irish discussion forums for at least 10 years is that when the discussion gets serious between educated posters dealing in serious scientific artistic philosophical or other in-depth debate, the yobos realize its out of their depth and circle the wagons to extinguish it. The site owners and moderators feel uneasy with being out classed and side with the yobos. The result is no discussion progresses past the prologue. The yobos are right to take advantage of the situation, the question is why do the mods do it? A hint is the adds on Politics.ie

Ear filth removal and another for a toilet cleaner.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 15:44
Do you mean the posters?

Local time
Coming from your good self, Val, that is SERIOUSLY negative!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Coming from your good self, Val, that is SERIOUSLY negative!
At least it brought you out of the woodwork. Note the word average and what it means.

1 Persons age = 5 second person's age = 105 average age = 55. Yet neither paint a house but the average can.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
If my memory serves, I got lambasted on Pilitical .Irish for criticizing Gemma. Gemma would be
considered right wing populist. Why were so many communists / lefties backing Gemma against me?

Surely the above video is correct , I was correct, any over there feel like apologizing?