Chat General Chat thread

DS86DS

Local time
Today, 15:08
Thread for all off topic banter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 20

Any good recomnendations for decent TV shows and movies to watch?

Just finished 2 seasons of Killing Eve, deffo worth ago.

Considering watching GAME OF THRONES again!

Lady Jayne

Local time
Is Mowl banned babes, I dont think I could be here if he is anywhere on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

valamhic

Local time
You made great work to keep him out. He is likely to try with a new username, he might not use Mowl or Godsdog, he is likely to have a Finnish IP address but he could also get a friend in Dublin to sign him up. I know its hard to believe he could have a friend, but he might have just one.

DS86DS

Local time
Lady Jayne Sham Fox

If you like, you can also copy and paste over any OP's you had over on the other site if you'd like to continue those debates here.

valamhic

Local time
Hi babes,

I had to leave, they deleted my threads and Mowl was too rude for a girl like me.
But you still had all the other threads to post on. They say you requested to have your account deleted.

D

Deleted member 20

But you still had all the other threads to post on. They say you requested to have your account deleted.
At least he was given that option, the sods went and deleted me from the site for no reason, after I gave them their most successful thread ever!

Thanks Colm Colm

valamhic

Local time
At least he was given that option, the sods went and deleted me from the site for no reason, after I gave them their most successful thread ever!

Thanks Colm Colm
Sham was a problem. Everyone believes its a man. Went from a healthy suspicion of the shutdown for the virus to gloating
about the dead, that included medical staff who died after infection. That ban was justified,

Mowl is like Corona virus, if he gets in he will kill a site. There was a new comer to the site in December who was welcomed and them
Mowl attacked with his gurrier gulge. The new poster left and Mowl posted "good riddance"

Local time
Sham was a problem. Everyone believes its a man. Went from a healthy suspicion of the shutdown for the virus to gloating
about the dead, that included medical staff who died after infection. That ban was justified,

Mowl is like Corona virus, if he gets in he will kill a site. There was a new comer to the site in December who was welcomed and them
Mowl attacked with his gurrier gulge. The new poster left and Mowl posted "good riddance"
This mowl guy sounds as vicious as a cobra maybe I should recruit him to the cartels ...I'll get my lawyer to check him out

valamhic

Local time
If there are any potential decent posters checking this site out, why not register and give it a go. I will post a few videos from
the Val Martin Real True Education not fake news channel also; Critical appraisal is no problem with me.
This mowl guy sounds as vicious as a cobra maybe I should recruit him to the cartels ...I'll get my lawyer to check him out
I know exactly who he is, I got his birth cert but I wont doxx anyone. He is from the Ballyfermott area of Dublin, I even have his photo.

He is not a bad individual, in that he is not involved in any serious crime. After a rocky road in Dublin, he moved to Finland where
he claims to be happy. Yet is spends ever spare hour on Irish discussion forums attacking any poster from outside Kylemore road. He is not very smart and his posts don't make much sense. Very foul mouthed when you catch him out and vulgar. He actually thinks that using such language proves he wins the argument.

He is a pest and once he moves in, any debate on the real issues end. Everything is personalized repetitively. He canvassed for Angus O'Snodaigh SF in the last election, but I would think that candidate would prefer he stayed in Finland.

Last edited:

Murt90

Local time
Politics.ie: Ireland's main political forum, now run by a Brit.

How the mighty have fallen.

DS86DS

Local time
There seems to be a fake poster going by the username @Scumbag2 pretending to be Sham Fox over on Colm and Mowl's site which also claims that our Sham here is fake and is not the real deal. It seems like somebody is panicking, desperate times call for desperate measures after all.

valamhic

Local time
So Mowl did get one here?. How do I know he will not bribe the administration to get in here. It now appears
that he has a serious addiction to internet discussion forums and that he has a controlling influence on Political.irish and Politic.Irish. He has a thread their called "Val is Finished" which is in direct conflict with site rules. A thread about one posted is disallowed. Not only that but I am banned from posting on it.

I know he is undergoing cold turkey by been excluded form here. I was surprised to see anything from him here

valamhic

Local time
Rainmaker is a horrible khunt. What is with these Brits hanging around Irish forums?
It was said Rain Maker was a proof reader for Wiltshire in a local paper. That is why he was always
finding my typos. It seems there are no similar sites in the UK. I reckon the traffic would be impossible to control.

I am on one American one and there is no interest there at all. Ireland seem to be the only place they survive.

At least 70% on politics,ie were abroad. If you exclude them all , Dan would be out. That would not be good

Sparta

Local time
Is it true mowl is godsdog?