Chat General Chat thread

valamhic

Local time
Today, 15:53
On renewal of a contract for broadband, a new I.P. address can be negotiated. I.P.
addresses are not a foolproof way to detect multiple usernames. There are other simpler and surer ways to do it. It can be seen Godsdog shares at least 10 attributes with Mowl.

This includes an ascertive writing style, the use of opinion based descriptions,
a trait of dragging the conversation down to a cccorner boy level, a lack of
real content, doxxing, hatred of professional choices, a love of music, opinion on food and drink . Mowl exists for this , this is his life, there is no point in him posting if he is not at this. His confidence comes from his deceipt. His ability to defeat the I.P. address barrier.

Godsdog is Mowl and will never post anything other than what Mowl would post. He is burned up by a depraved personality which cannot be cured. He will appear on any new site, that is 100% guaranteed. All that hanges is the username and the moderator's craft.

Last edited:

valamhic

Local time
Clouseau strikes again!

You're focked. Abusive posts have been confronted, beaten and rejected by all
posters on all threads. You'd be better hump off over to Politis.Isle with the other
jackass DS. Just the 2 of ya!

Last edited:

valamhic

Local time
Clouseau strikes again!

There is no reord of Godsdog ever starting a new thread with a serious content. He/she is just a ploxy for Mowl and may atually be Mowl. All the same sows pigs

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 10:53
There is no reord of Godsdog ever starting a new thread with a serious content. He/she is just a ploxy for Mowl and may atually be Mowl. All the same sows pigs
I believe that Mr Belgrade, after considerable consideration gave Dog the boot. I believe Salo Salamander to be weak and fearful so he too may run away. This is good as the situation both here and there is about to get much worse in the next 2 weeks as we count down to the end of July, when all hell is released as the 600 dollar weekly checks to 45 million are ended. Unless they are extended we are doomed immediately.

Sparta

Local time
Just looked over on Gay Island and I see it's still fixated with this site.

DS is so desperate for power, he literally wants this site to close down so he can bully Dan and others across there.

Screenshot-18.md.png

Literally the saddest pathetic person I have ever witnessed.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I predict, and am going out on a limb, that Taghd Gaelach will be so impressed by the strong leadership of Mr Belgrade, that he may well join here.

If any have contact with him then I invite him to join me on the American Revolution thread.

Sparta

Local time
Id love to see TG over here, a warm figure worth reading.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Indeed, my only wish in life is to outlive Kim.

valamhic

Local time
Just looked over on Gay Island and I see it's still fixated with this site.

DS is so desperate for power, he literally wants this site to close down so he can bully Dan and others across there.

Screenshot-18.md.png
How many are there on it? OK- DS, Mowl and Lalo Salimandra. Anyone else.?

Literally the saddest pathetic person I have ever witnessed.

valamhic

Local time
I believe that Mr Belgrade, after considerable consideration gave Dog the boot. I believe Salo Salamander to be weak and fearful so he too may run away. This is good as the situation both here and there is about to get much worse in the next 2 weeks as we count down to the end of July, when all hell is released as the 600 dollar weekly checks to 45 million are ended. Unless they are extended we are doomed immediately.
could the payments have aused the riots over there?

Ribeye

Local time
How are we all feeling about the recent cabinet positions?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
could the payments have aused the riots over there?
No, what caused the riots was to steal. The payments I referred to are the 600 federal money given on top of the unemployment state check, each unemployed person is getting.The 600 is a new payment to help those unemployed people who lost their job due to the virus

valamhic

Local time
How are we all feeling about the recent cabinet positions?
You mean who is on top and who is on the bottom? Leo and O'Gormam and partners. My guess is a few more pliticians will come out of the closset soon

DS86DS

Local time
Good Evening Chaps, is it safe to post here now? I see that crazy bastard DS has left which is a huge plus.
Yes, but you and your many socks have not chosen to leave the other place, which is certainly not a huge plus.

What's with all the smooth talking over there, yet bad mouthing over here? Maybe you should put more effort into playing the wind up merchant in future because your current record is abysmal in that regard.

Anderson

Local time
Yes, but you and your many socks have not chosen to leave the other place, which is certainly not a huge plus.

What's with all the smooth talking over there, yet bad mouthing over here? Maybe you should put more effort into playing the wind up merchant in future because your current record is abysmal in that regard.
You can fuck off you bad bastard, I have already shown Saul your Bullshit, Perhaps I will invite Mowl too, he can see all the doxxing and nasty shit you wrote about him.

DS86DS

Local time
You can fuck off you bad bastard, I have already shown Saul your Bullshit, Perhaps I will invite Mowl too, he can see all the doxxing and nasty shit you wrote about him.
Shove whatever you have where the sun doesn't shine, including whatever you've just edited. Cunt.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Shove whatever you have where the sun doesn't shine, including whatever you've just edited. Cunt.
DS, if you wish to continue posting here then I suggest you stop with the abuse.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Yes DS, we all have spats. Do your own site a favor and at civilly, like James.

Mishka

Local time
Today, 17:53
Your doxxing posts are about as riveting as Val's youtube presentations.

That is to say: strictly for the inmates of St Loman's and the high walls of Grange Gorman.