Chat General Chat thread

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:58
I predict, and am going out on a limb, that Taghd Gaelach will be so impressed by the strong leadership of Mr Belgrade, that he may well join here.

If any have contact with him then I invite him to join me on the American Revolution thread.
I don't agree with Tagdh's politiccs at all, but his is not a bully, he has never abused me in the way that them other smart arshes have. So, he is welcome. I never can figure the order of the gdh in his first name.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Yes, but you and your many socks have not chosen to leave the other place, which is certainly not a huge plus.

What's with all the smooth talking over there, yet bad mouthing over here? Maybe you should put more effort into playing the wind up merchant in future because your current record is abysmal in that regard.
As Sherlock Holmes said when you remove all other possibilities what remains must be what happened. Logistially it looks to me like Belgrade has allowed DS to come back here to GPO without as much as an appology. Mowl will be next.

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Shove whatever you have where the sun doesn't shine, including whatever you've just edited. Cunt.
You are only here a few hours and you're at it again. I have changed my policy for you and Mowl.

Prior to this it was to redden the pocker and straight up.

Now the cold end goes up and Mowl will burn his fingers trying to pull it out of ya!

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Yes, but you and your many socks have not chosen to leave the other place, which is certainly not a huge plus.

What's with all the smooth talking over there, yet bad mouthing over here? Maybe you should put more effort into playing the wind up merchant in future because your current record is abysmal in that regard.
This reply reminds me of a auld one who farted in the dentist's waiting room blaming it on me by implication that there are only 2 of us.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Yesterday, 23:58
They have promised to be civil. They are both under great stress

M

Mo

Its very clear to see who compiled that. Remember it was Moel who first posted the cow sex post, not Godsdog. Also remember that
DS was the moderator at that time and DS also posted a cow sex post. When it comes to ow sex, there re only 3 with this twisted mentality, Mowl, Godsdog and DS. Mishka did not post it.
what exactly is "ow sex"? Can you elaborate? :unsure:

Would it have anything to do with the content of this post perchance?

Last edited by a moderator:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Don't worry , they being here is good therapy for them
You are I are therefore in a cybel nursing home with just one ward.
We'll give them a few days as a test. If being here is therapy they will improve
as a result. I would ask, since when did giving a "fix" to a junkie ever improve
them?

Who does post No 2454 remind you off?

Last edited:

DS86DS

Local time
As Sherlock Holmes said when you remove all other possibilities what remains must be what happened. Logistially it looks to me like Belgrade has allowed DS to come back here to GPO without as much as an appology. Mowl will be next.
An apology for what? This forum wouldn't be the same today had I not taken the time to put so much effort into it. I have also been left with no choice but to stand my ground with a certain poster or two who have been spreading lies and tall tales about me.

You have simply posted here in comparison. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but there's an awful lot more to a forum than having one or two people posting away. It's a game of nerves, patience and unpredictability with the constant danger present of becoming another failed venture. This forum turned out to be one of the lucky ones among a sea of online forums which were and are doomed to failure.

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
An apology for what? This forum wouldn't be the same today had I not taken the time to put so much effort into it. I have also been left with no choice but to stand my ground with a certain poster or two who have been spreading lies and tall tales about me.

You have simply posted here in comparison. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but there's an awful lot more to a forum than having one or two people posting away. It's a game of nerves, patience and unpredictability with the constant danger present of becoming another failed venture. This forum turned out to be one of the lucky ones among a sea of online forums which were and are doomed to failure.

Who or what is "I"? According to Belgrade you ran 76 usernames. I could only count 9 but I take his word for it. You destroys this and other threads, it was a mistake to allow you back.

How is your own thread doing?, you can't blame me for its abject failure

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Don't worry , they being here is good therapy for them
So the site is now a nursing home. We are carers of 2 inmates. Am I expeted to read Mowl's 2,000 word posts?

It's a lot to demand.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Yesterday, 23:58
You are I are therefore in a cybel nursing home with just one ward.
We'll give them a few days as a test. If being here is therapy they will improve
as a result. I would ask, since when did giving a "fix" to a junkie ever improve I wish them all well
them?

Who does post No 2454 remind you off?
Reminds me of Dog.

Mowl realizes that returning to be my bitch was not a good idea. I expect he, Dog, Salamander etc have admitted total defeat and ran away. I wish them all well.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Reminds me of Dog.

Mowl realizes that returning to be my bitch was not a good idea. I expect he, Dog, Salamander etc have admitted total defeat and ran away. I wish them all well.
Dog is trying trying his best to get me banned over on the other place. D4 issued a warning.

Looking at it from a distane, who the fock wants to be an assistant in a nursing home to provide therapy for 2 screwballs inmates?

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Reminds me of Dog.

You are close, but not correct. I saw a photo of the quare fella, its a dead ringer for him. Hair style and all. I take it you never saw it, it was posted by Dee Dee during a fall out, they are back in love again. I printed off a copy

Last edited: