Chat General Chat thread

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Yesterday, 23:07
Dog is trying trying his best to get me banned over on the other place. D4 issued a warning.

Looking at it from a distane, who the fock wants to be an assistant in a nursing home to provide therapy for 2 screwballs inmates?
Dog is a typical surrender monkey. After being spanked and humiliated, he banned me from PI. Of course my last post was May5th and I left 2 months ago as it had lost any credibility it even had because of Dog saying 400000 in Ireland would be dead by April 15th. Idiots of his caliber are fortunately rare.

I hear himself, TG and D4 have pissed off the real Patriots from the site. They are deciding whether to start another site or whether these sites have had there time and are archaic, like you say.

They have all run away, beaten and demoralized.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 04:07
Forget PI Dan, sod them.

We have this place that real Patriots are most welcome.

Thelasthurrah

Local time
I predict, and am going out on a limb, that Taghd Gaelach will be so impressed by the strong leadership of Mr Belgrade, that he may well join here.

If any have contact with him then I invite him to join me on the American Revolution thread.
Tagdh sends his regards, but says the only American revolution he supports is the BLM revolution.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Yesterday, 23:07
Forget PI Dan, sod them.

We have this place that real Patriots are most welcome.
Well I have left 2 months ago in fairness so perhaps Hans would delete me. That being the case, I am on good terms with Hans. I was there for almost 5 years. I had not intended on that long. I like to go to start ups but I have less time now. A couple of hours here is enough. Dog likely banned me for showing the Mole screenshots. I just lost interest in the place. What has it achieved in 5 years, well, exactly what P.ie achieved in 15, which is nothing.

A small forum is usefull for one thing, and that is seeing interesting videos. Here by Sham and Plunkett, and occasionally Val. And I like a bit of banter. No different to the tiny Telegram groups I am in.

FB is like a big forum, one misses probably 95% of posts, like P.ie

So I am happy,if I had more time, I would also join another start up

Mishka

Local time
Today, 06:07
Learn to write in proper English then, you half-wit.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Are you permanently pissed then?

Because the general standard of your written scrawl is utterly abysmal.
Maybe I am, so what?

We should make you chief Grammar Nazi.

Mishka

Local time
Today, 06:07
No need - it's better for you to simply watch, listen, and learn.

I'll teach you the basics - all the stuff I learned in high-babies.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
No need - it's better for you to simply watch, listen, and learn.

I'll teach you the basics - all the stuff I learned in high-babies.
They obviously forgot manners.

M

Mo

Dog is a typical surrender monkey. After being spanked and humiliated, he banned me from PI. Of course my last post was May5th and I left 2 months ago as it had lost any credibility it even had because of Dog saying 400000 in Ireland would be dead by April 15th. Idiots of his caliber are fortunately rare.

I hear himself, TG and D4 have pissed off the real Patriots from the site. They are deciding whether to start another site or whether these sites have had there time and are archaic, like you say.

They have all run away, beaten and demoralized.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Quite Naughty GD, its not nice to post images of DS86DS, you know how he hets when you steal stuff from his forum.