Chat General Chat thread

• Thread starter Shirley
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 34K

Astromut

Local time
Today, 20:02
So there are actually only 3 people on the intersnot: Hanz, Mowl and Val!
Olli, you are being turned to the dark side, leave the mentalists and his site to his own conspiracy theories and bullshit.

Local time
Hello everyone, it is indeed Rick from Political Irish here.

I thought its time I put my name on here before someone else does, seeing as my good name has already been faked over on politics isle, which I can confirn I have never signed up to.

Vargo Hoat

Trusted Member
Local time

I thought its time I put my name on here before someone else does, seeing as my good name has already been faked over on politics isle, which I can confirn I have never signed up to.
Another Hans sock account. Dodo86 Will be on your case!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Actually, DS is a good lad with great enthusiasm. He just needs a lot of care and attention. But, Pish lets absolutely anyone back. A permaban means absolutely nothing. Quantity of posts is the only consideration. It's a kind of free labour that adds to the financial value of the website.
Belgrade is some prick. Tadgh is not on here a week and he makes him a moderator. Tadgh is praising DS. Put him back to ordinary member immediately or I will take a set on him and you. Also apologise..

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Whats hateful?

I just looked over, im not seeing anything much that countless threads on COVID.
The conservative posters never stood up for me on it.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Not from the start. I'd say I was there six months before I was asked to be a mod. And the site was probably there six months or more before I joined.
What purpose did you serve as a mod?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 16:02
Belgrade is some prick. Tadgh is not on here a week and he makes him a moderator. Tadgh is praising DS. Put him back to ordinary member immediately or I will take a set on him and you. Also apologise..
It took you 6 days, 23 hours and 57 minutes to notice that because he was made a mod instantly. Bad enough me not been asked but he did not even ask you.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
It took you 6 days, 23 hours and 57 minutes to notice that because he was made a mod instantly. Bad enough me not been asked but he did not even ask you.
All these sites are owned by the same man. Tadgh had it all arranged with Belgrade long before the move to here was made.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

Te Valamic is now being applied.

Answer this question. On what grounds was Valamic banned the time before the last time.?.

Last edited:

Sparta

Local time
DS is so desperate for posters he keeps fake accounts on moderation!