• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

Chat General Chat thread

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:44
I just popped into the Isle and I see Dee Dee posted that threatening to ban Val was like pissing on the floor of the Garda station. I don't want that kind of status. If I break the rules ban me. All I ever asked is that the decision be given due process. I be given a warning and a reason and then I accept it.

I am banned from Twitter, Pish, Politics.ie, Irish Politics Online and Lesbian,com. In fairness to Hollandia on Irish Politics Online, he gave a reason saying I was not suitable for the site.
When I was a mod, bannings were few and short. BTW Manky slurry is a bit boring after a while.

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

Local time
I just popped into the Isle and I see Dee Dee posted that threatening to ban Val was like pissing on the floor of the Garda station. I don't want that kind of status. If I break the rules ban me. All I ever asked is that the decision be given due process. I be given a warning and a reason and then I accept it.

I am banned from Twitter, Pish, Politics.ie, Irish Politics Online and Lesbian,com. In fairness to Hollandia on Irish Politics Online, he gave a reason saying I was not suitable for the site.
Hanz told me the same on his site some months ago.
And I have the feeling I will be shortly told the same again....
So you are not alone in your sorrows. Take the bans as a medal of honour- you got certified to be a dangerous and equal opponent!

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Hanz told me the same on his site some months ago.
And I have the feeling I will be shortly told the same again....
So you are not alone in your sorrows. Take the bans as a medal of honour- you got certified to be a dangerous and equal opponent!
Agreed, but its the perception Dee Dee had that I was somehow a protected species. Not happy with that.

D

Deleted member 163

Just another night in Dublin

Scum central around that area. Unfortunately there is nothing to stop those little shits from doing whatever the fuck they want. The Gardaí aren't interested; the courts are a joke and their single mothers can't control them. The decent people in the area resort to antidepressants to help them cope with the scum onslaught. This is replicated all over Dublin and other parts of Ireland.

What a wonderful place 21st century progressive Ireland is.

Olli Rehn

Local time
Scum central around that area. Unfortunately there is nothing to stop those little shits from doing whatever the fuck they want. The Gardaí aren't interested; the courts are a joke and their single mothers can't control them. The decent people in the area resort to antidepressants to help them cope with the scum onslaught. This is replicated all over Dublin and other parts of Ireland.

What a wonderful place 21st century progressive Ireland is.
Nothing new here. This stuff goes on for decades.
Remember the "joyriding" in the 80tees? Boys as young as 8 driving cars and the guards had no way to stop them.
Don't blame "globalism" or anything else on this now. It is a homegrown culture- and very very Irish!

D

Deleted member 163

Nothing new here. This stuff goes on for decades.
Remember the "joyriding" in the 80tees? Boys as young as 8 driving cars and the guards had no way to stop them.
Don't blame "globalism" or anything else on this now. It is a homegrown culture- and very very Irish!
Nonsense. There were problems in the past but nothing like on the scale of today.

I have done social work in lots of deprived areas for the last 30 years and things have gradually got much worse. The vast majority of these scrotes have no father in their lives and their mothers cant deal with them. Back in the 80s most kids grew up in two parent households.

Decent people are terrified of these kn@kers and dare not speak out in case they're targeted.

D

Deleted member 163

And that's not to mention the explosion of antidepressant use among the general population in the last 30 years

Last edited by a moderator:

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Belgrade Belgrade Why do some users have a 'verified tag next to their username?
If i or Dan can confirm who the poster is elsewhere we verify them so others know that is a genuine poster using that name.

For instance Dan confirmed Olli is the genuine Olli so he can be verified.

We can also add it to alias names providing the poster can show who they are on other sites.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
If i or Dan can confirm who the poster is elsewhere we verify them so others know that is a genuine poster using that name.

For instance Dan confirmed Olli is the genuine Olli so he can be verified.

We can also add it to alias names providing the poster can show who they are on other sites.
So if poster (big Tom) is registered here and is on Pish as (wee brat) you put a thing at his name. ???

Olli Rehn

Local time
So if poster (big Tom) is registered here and is on Pish as (wee brat) you put a thing at his name. ???
Would you like a small dick added to your name? Or a small tractor and slurry spreader?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Local time
Nonsense. There were problems in the past but nothing like on the scale of today.

I have done social work in lots of deprived areas for the last 30 years and things have gradually got much worse. The vast majority of these scrotes have no father in their lives and their mothers cant deal with them. Back in the 80s most kids grew up in two parent households.

Decent people are terrified of these kn@kers and dare not speak out in case they're targeted.
Decent people deserve 10 times worse, They got ample chance to vote for law and order and voted instead for fpockin climate change.
Burn the hoors out

Olli Rehn

Local time

I lived in Cork City 30 years ago. Knocknaheeny was a hotspot for trouble in them years. It still might be one. Mayfield was not great either.
The Guards and youngsters gave each other a hard time. I remember a car being stolen and driven by those young rascals right into the local garda station- like in "Terminator" through the front portion. I witnessed umpteen races between guards and youngsters over my time there.
Don't know if those kids grew up without a father. But you had of trouble in those years for sure. All homemade, no foreigners involved.

U2 Documentary

Local time
I lived in Cork City 30 years ago. Knocknaheeny was a hotspot for trouble in them years. It still might be one. Mayfield was not great either.
The Guards and youngsters gave each other a hard time. I remember a car being stolen and driven by those young rascals right into the local garda station- like in "Terminator" through the front portion. I witnessed umpteen races between guards and youngsters over my time there.
Don't know if those kids grew up without a father. But you had of trouble in those years for sure. All homemade, no foreigners involved.
😂