What's new

Chat General Chat thread

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
What link?

You know, for someone who's always whinging about getting banned from Pish historically, you weren't very eager to lend a helping hand when the shoe was on the other foot now, were you?

And the culprit being Anderson of all people.
I saw you were banned and it was to expire the following day. So what was I to do about it

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
There is already a second s in there. Did you try to put in a third s

messsage

It works for me
No, When I put in a letter the removes the existing
Perhaps James is away researching in order to find new things to bet

I wish to make an announcement,

Coal Gas and Peat has attacked me on that excellent site The Isle. Without any explanation he accused me of Doxxing him and I don't have a clue who he is. I posted about travellers and he got up tight. He must be one and I have no issue with travellers. There are a few on here already. We were talking about that fire at the waste disposal place in Ballyfermot. I was giving my 2 pence worth on the planning issue. Then he deleted my posts on the pollution control Directive. I call on DS to remove him as a mod and ban him for abuse of other posters.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Politics isle is doing quite well recently :) top notch moderation over there
DS was doing a fine job, strict but fair and reasons given for decisions, He won't ban Mowl but we have to live with that. No one pays any heed to Mowl anyway because each post is like the obituaries column of the IT. The problem is that he made Coal Gas and Peat a Mod and he is now attacking me. Coal invented a false claim that I doxxed him and wants the people poisoned with cyanide. I fear being associating in any way with such a maniac,

The Isle must insist Coal apologise to me or ban him forthwith, Its a war.

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
We were talking about that fire at the waste disposal place in Ballyfermot.

And what would a shite-shovelling ex-Detective Sergeant from Kingscourt know about Dublin 10?

He won't ban Mowl but we have to live with that. No one pays any heed to Mowl anyway because each post is like the obituaries column of the IT.

At least when I write something up - it's decipherable and clear.

By comparison, your posts read like wet shite flung against a brick wall.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
He's an ex Sergeant? I may have come across him in my work for the Prison service.
I am an ex Sergeant Major in the FCA, and ex - Detective Chief Superintendent of the Rhodesia, I also did undercover work for the RUC Special Branch behind enemy lines,

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
One person I'd love to have met is John Lennon. Sure, he's a year older than my grandmother...but I feel some kind of special bond with this guy. He pretty much pushed Rock music to.the boundaries in his day..and likely influenced Black Sabbath and harder rock/.metal acts that came after him.

Even my grandparents would agree that Paul McCartney was / is as soft as shit...but even though he's old enough to be my grandad, I admire this guy and respect every thing be did for music. Imagine may be a bit cliched at this stage, but sure why not...even the hardest of rockers have a sugary side to them.

I would usually brush off such a tune as old school mam and dad rock...but for some odd reason,this 34 year old has a soft spot for John Lennon..the man who'd be old enough to be my grandad..
J Lennon was never was influenced by Black Sabbath.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Lennon will always be remembered as the acidic half of McCartney's droll material. That they needed each other at the beginning is of course true, but by the time they broke the band up, both of them knew that if they didn't branch out and do things by themselves that their legacy would be turned from gold to tin overnight.

Lennon always courted and pushed the far edge of the envelope, whereas McCartney definitely became even more rose-tinted glasses left to own devices.

He did some great work on the 'Wings' project, but then again he had his choice of hot session guys to choose from. Lennon lived in Rathmines for a while in a rented gaff. As I recall, it was the same house that Paddy Hill lived in when he was released after the Guildford 4 debacle finally ended.

Worst part about that for me is that my then Missus and I had a table booked at the Pink Elephant one evening for dinner. But we were left sitting at the bar and a table came up which we were going to take. The waitress apologised and asked could we please wait a little longer, that some special guests were upstairs checking in their coats.

Full of gin, I started yapping at her and told her we were taking the table - we'd been waiting long enough. She went to get the other guests and when she brought them down, there was Paddy Hill looking around him like he was in a space-craft.

Mortified, I sidled back to the bar and had another G&T.

Damn.

Not to mention their cash value.
John Lennon never lived in Rathmines, He was a relation of mine but we don't boast about it. He bought an island in Mayo called Dornish Island, I liked their music until they sang that song about big feet. I took it personally. Why make fun of people based on their feet size?

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I reckon he might well have been finally sectioned.

It was only a matter of time for the veins in his forehead to explode and cut off the blood flow to what's left of his brain.

There are many things about me that you don't know, old man.

Keep guessing.

People normally listen to records, not describe them.

Shall I try? They're roundy, black, made of fragile wax, and have grooves in them to carry a needle from start to finish. They damage easily, one scratch can cause it to repeat itself indefinitely if you don't shift the needle forward. Also the needle is the source of the signal: from the needle it passes through sound processing amplification and equalization to the enormous brass horn which then spreads the music through air by electrical force.

That's because you're as dumb as a fence-post, Val.

And your fingers? they're too fat.

You're wasting your time, @Youngdan - he's a hopeless case.

His ears? I think you mean his guitar/piano/voice?

Nah, he's trying to spell 'James Dawson' but can't find any W's in the tin.

Don't anyone tell him to turn the M's upside down.
the typing problems is the result of cheap software

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
I am an ex Sergeant Major in the FCA, and ex - Detective Chief Superintendent of the Rhodesia, I also did undercover work for the RUC Special Branch behind enemy lines,
Very commendable Sir. Fortunately the other poster was not shot after being mistaken for a gazelle.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
He's an ex Sergeant? I may have come across him in my work for the Prison service.

I'm sure he's served plenty of time in his past.

I never heard of him, I don't think Ribeye exists, He certainly never engaged with me. Seems like weakness. The obvious one to ban is Mowl

Shut up, you thick and stupid old hog.

Undercover work? What did you do? Dig a slurry pit for them to shit in?

I don't believe that, why would any poster feel the need to go against Mowl? a true arkenousist

Nobody cares what you believe or don't believe: Ribeye decided to dance with me, now he's consigned to history. I don't appreciate being approached by homosexuals.

No one pays any heed to Mowl anyway...

Says Val, paying 100% heed to every post I slap up.

The poor sap.

The Isle must insist Coal apologise to me or ban him forthwith, Its a war.

You could always ask his hole - at least his farts are as intelligent an expression as your posts are.

J Lennon was never was influenced by Black Sabbath.

Nobody ever referred to him as J Lennon.

Thicko.

John Lennon never lived in Rathmines, He was a relation of mine but we don't boast about it.

You're crap at lying, Val - and short of facts: Lennon rented a house in Rathmines during the break-up period of the Beatles post Abbey Road and the last album. It was the same house Paddy Hill later stayed in when he was released after the Guildford Four debacle.

Thicko.

the typing problems is the result of cheap software

And your cheap but fat fingers.

Very commendable Sir. Fortunately the other poster was not shot after being mistaken for a gazelle.

Dan, are you and Val romantically inclined towards each other? I ask only because there was a video of you dressed as a woman circulating recently and when coupled with rumours about Val's activities on the farm they seem to connect.

Val and Dan?

Dan and Val?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I'm sure he's served plenty of time in his past.

Shut up, you thick and stupid old hog.

Undercover work? What did you do? Dig a slurry pit for them to shit in?

Nobody cares what you believe or don't believe: Ribeye decided to dance with me, now he's consigned to history. I don't appreciate being approached by homosexuals.

Says Val, paying 100% heed to every post I slap up.

The poor sap.

You could always ask his hole - at least his farts are as intelligent an expression as your posts are.

Nobody ever referred to him as J Lennon.

Thicko.

You're crap at lying, Val - and short of facts: Lennon rented a house in Rathmines during the break-up period of the Beatles post Abbey Road and the last album. It was the same house Paddy Hill later stayed in when he was released after the Guildford Four debacle.

Thicko.

And your cheap but fat fingers.

Dan, are you and Val romantically inclined towards each other? I ask only because there was a video of you dressed as a woman circulating recently and when coupled with rumours about Val's activities on the farm they seem to connect.

Val and Dan?

Dan and Val?
I have promoted Mowl from the obituary column of the Irish Times to the Eircom phone book. Its not graffiti because that is limited by the space needed to write it. Its just the phone book with line after line of information which is only useful when you want a particular entry. it then only for the number you are looking for.

And folks and DS if you think it will get better you are mistaken, these type of dysfunctionals get worse over time.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
It was one like him that got me into trouble in Hackballscross and resulted in ending my military career over just one shot fired,

Latest User Threads