General Economic Chat

Thor

Local time
Today, 19:55
Amerika fuck yeah, we are doing fine.

Donald is leading us to a great victory.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:55
Im hearing a lot of your store's are empty!
As in food stores???? There is basically no shortage of anything. However there might be a delay on appliances or such. But the basics like the dreaded toilet rolls are plentiful

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Rubbish, they elected obama twice. They voted for Trump to stop Hillary.

Plus, it is Governors and Mayors that shut down the most of the country, not Trump. He shut nothing.

About 5 States did not shut down at all and are in decent shape now.

But NEW YORK for example is TOTALLY DOWN, it can not even be described. That place has been hit worst as tourism and real estate would be 2 main economic drivers there

Olli Rehn

Local time
Rubbish, they elected obama twice. They voted for Trump to stop Hillary.

Plus, it is Governors and Mayors that shut down the most of the country, not Trump. He shut nothing.

About 5 States did not shut down at all and are in decent shape now.

But NEW YORK for example is TOTALLY DOWN, it can not even be described. That place has been hit worst as tourism and real estate would be 2 main economic drivers there
More bull from you- as usual.
Care to tell us about Arizona? 2 months ago you told us about the "virus hoax" and gave that state as an example for good managment. Your crowd fucked up in a big big way,Dan!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
It was Arkansas.

Let me check

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

As you can see, very few got it, and of those 1% died.

That is. practically nobody

Olli Rehn

Local time
Your link does not work.
It is probably showing wrong data anyhow.
Trump has lead your country into chaos. Wake up and face reality.You followed a fool!

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
It works fine and brings me to the Arkansas Department of Health

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
data are provisional and subject to change. Updates are made once a day.

**For best performance, please avoid using Internet Explorer

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
464 dead in a state of 3 million people.

0.015%

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Sure. The virus is only starting.
The testing maybe. Is there anyone actually dying anymore, certainly not here in Massachusetts. Most people here believe masks to be nonsence and will take them out of their pocket to go in a store.I don't unless asked, which has not happened yet. The lockdown did nothing with regard the virus. It will run it's course.

But murders and suicides have gone through the roof

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
What happens then?

Are we talking about Mad Max world or another famine?

I'm coming for your bull Val, ill chop it up and eat well for a year.
Michael Martin is after signing an EU deal to help with corona virus in which Ireland will get 3.5 billion and pay 16 billion. So in order to help Ireland with the financial impact it will pay foreigners 12.5 billion.

Because Ireland is a communist country with a sham democracy, the government will try to borrow its way out of the mess. Our government actually thought it could rely on the EU's printing presses to tied it over. However the EU told them this was not the case. What happens next is that half the countries borrowers will not be able to pay they loan installments and the lending banks will have no money. The AIB will collapse unless it gets a bail out and the BOI will follow.

The only question I cannot answer is about the bails outs. Can they do bail outs for BNM, Air Lingus, The ESB, personal borrowers, pubs, Hotels, Tourist joints. Yes or No

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Added to above we have 4,000 MW of wind farms losing 220 million a year and rising. The Energy regulator has applied for a rise of 106 Euros per household per year to pay for the extra cost of wind energy. That has to come out of consumers income.

In Europe Wire Card is gone down and the bosses arrested by the police. The hole there is at least 1.9 billion .

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Sure. The virus is only starting.
I think everyone will eventually get it. Why are there not more general testing in Ireland. I suspect over 500K of the population already had it.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I have been kissing people for years, auld ones, fat ones, ugly ones young ones, curvy ones in short skirts married to my friends. saying good bye, saying hello. It is a form of greeting and well wishing. I even kissed a horse once after I won a bet at the race course @ 17/1.
There are no complaints from under age women against Trump. A world where one could not touch a woman with affection without it being seen as a prelude to seduction would be awful. I prefer the world as it is.

Last edited: