General Economic Chat

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:13
He is prone to panic. I would only use him as a sentry and even that would be risky but forget about him in combat because I suspect he would be as useless as Lalo Saul

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Finally a day of reality in the stock market as it recognizes how bad the economic situation is. This could be just the beginning to set up a crash on Tuesday

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Instead of the overnight bounce, we instead see the selloff continue, with 37 minutes to go. Even my ill fated Apple short is now making money for me, after it badly went against me, thanks to Softbank in Japan

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
So today we had the bounce that was expected yesterday. Wall Street is doing great but Main Street is sinking by the week. So finally we will see some deflation come to the fore and it will need more printing to offset that and I do not think it will workk this time because the defation money disappearing is so large an amount. So I expect to see shares fall but the real value of the dollar to fall as well. Nut do not judge the dollar against other falling currencies but against gold and silver.An argument suggesting silver to fall is also with merit but I think it's limited supply will more than offset that.

Gold is as plentiful as ever though. We will see now very soon as the deterioration is visible to the eye here. Real Estate has only buckled in the city centers yet, expect that to change

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

Finally this could be the straw. Weak demand for US debt. 30 year bonds for sale tomorrow I believe, we will see how that auction goes