Greta Thunberg to join CNN expert panel on Covid-19

Volatire

Local time
Today, 00:45

"For the latest on the pandemic, tune in at 8 p.m. ET Thursday for a CNN global town hall. Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta will be joined by Greta Thunberg, former health secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and former acting CDC director Richard Besser."

Great to see CNN tapping into Greta Thunberg's unique virology knowledge. It will be fascinating to hear swap scientific insights with with former CDC director.

Fantastic that the 17 year-old high school dropout has expanded the range of her expertise from Climate Science, Economics and International Policy. Having mastered those fields, she and will now share her insights on molecular biology, epidemiology and public health.

I hope expert Greta joins the board of the World Health Organisation very, very soon.

Has NPHET tried to hire her? Greta, please save us.

Thelasthurrah

Local time

"For the latest on the pandemic, tune in at 8 p.m. ET Thursday for a CNN global town hall. Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta will be joined by Greta Thunberg, former health secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and former acting CDC director Richard Besser."

Great to see CNN tapping into Greta Thunberg's unique virology knowledge. It will be fascinating to hear swap scientific insights with with former CDC director.

Fantastic that the 17 year-old high school dropout has expanded the range of her expertise from Climate Science, Economics and International Policy. Having mastered those fields, she and will now share her insights on molecular biology, epidemiology and public health.

I hope expert Greta joins the board of the World Health Organisation very, very soon.

Has NPHET tried to hire her? Greta, please save us.
Wow that's really unbelievable and rather annoying, when they could have got me for half the price!

Reactions: JWK

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
A disgrace and it brings CNN into disrepute. The other panelists should refuse to go on.

DS86DS

Local time
Folks, could we please get back on topic and leave out the bickering. Thank you.

Volatire

Local time

Greta says listen to experts.

"Experts". Presumably her leftie handlers mean people like Professor Neil Ferguson or the commies at W.H.O.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 73

She is a huge pain in the arse, what does she know about Coronavirus?

With her involved I think it is a hoax now.