Higgins fhates Phoenix Park housing development

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:54
Reminds me of the pro mass migration radical actor George Clooney. He had a Micky fit when the immigrant riff-raff turned up on the shores of his posh Italian retreat. He looked to sell his Lake Como home but then took it off the market after he was criticized as a hypocrite

Last edited:

Mabe

Local time
Today, 05:54
Some gimp keeps stealing my threads and posting them on some Gay Chat site.

Just to point out, all threads are my own work, I do not steal, others steal their threads from me.

Thelasthurrah

Local time
security threat, or Higgins simply doesn't want the riff raff to be within walking distance of his house in the Phoenix Park more fit for major world leaders than a relatively useless, smug and self-righteousness twat such as Michael D Higgins?

Perhaps there is a valid point here, but the official explanation given sounds suspect to me. In saying that, I think the Phoenix Park should be spared from development in order that it be preserved for future generations of Dubliners. There's plenty of vacant lots within the M50, including old brownfield sites which could be developed instead without the need for spreading concrete over the park.

Is this the same Michael D who said during the election he would no issue living next door to a traveller halting site!

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Reminds me of the pro mass migration radical actor George Clooney. He had a Micky fit when the immigrant riff-raff turned up on the shores of posh Italian retreat. He looked to sell his Lake Como home but then took it off the market after he was criticized as a hypocrite
How many of these people are cut from the same cloth, one wonders.