• Welcome to the GPO
    GPO is a private site, you are free to join up and see our full content.
    to register an account please follow the link below
    Register Account

Institutional Antisemitism at Stormfront Ireland

ROC_

Local time
Today, 03:11
There are more than a few losers between here and forums across the way, whose views, thinking and probably circumstances are incredibly, unbelievably close to the likes of this.

U2 Documentary

Local time
There are more than a few losers between here and forums across the way, whose views, thinking and probably circumstances are incredibly, unbelievably close to the likes of this.

Yes, we really are in dire need of the facepalm emoji. Maybe it could be pre-pinned to all of your posts

Golah veNekhar

Local time

The Freemason thug who butchered 77 people in Norway insipried by Caroline Glick you forget (he wrote about being inspired by her). Their lives of course mean nothing to you- which is why you often know the exact number and details of Jewish lifes claimed in a situation that has claimed far more non-Jewish lives going back to the 1880s when the colonial struggle in Palestine began.

Frog Féin

Local time
The Freemason thug who butchered 77 people in Norway insipried by Caroline Glick you forget (he wrote about being inspired by her). Their lives of course mean nothing to you- which is why you often know the exact number and details of Jewish lifes claimed in a situation that has claimed far more non-Jewish lives going back to the 1880s when the colonial struggle in Palestine began.
Brevik didn't act alone.

Golah veNekhar

Local time
Brevik didn't act alone.
I agree- there is no way one man could have carried out that amount of murders the way they said he did however the fact is that Brevrik openly talked about being inspired by a lot of people who roc_ always has been open about being influenced by in his manifesto. I can forgive roc_'s attacks on myself because I have to but I find it very difficult to forgive his savage cruelty towards NiceNin.

ROC_

Local time
He wasn't "inspired" by her. In 1500 pages Breivik made one passing reference to supporting Israel. Glick's name was in a list of several on that page. You should read the whole thing that that arsehole wrote, take away the full picture, his main themes, and THEN see who he is most like across these forums.

ROC_

Local time
All I ever said about Glick in any case was she has a highly coherent case to make, and is well capable of making it. I.e. The problem the left and radical Islam has is the very existence of Israel itself, not its borders, and that Jews have rights. And any solution to the conflict needs must acknowledge those key insights.

ROC_

Local time
As regards nicenin, I don't suffer fools gladly and the stuff he comes out with is strenuously objectionable, antisemitic, plain retarded. He deserves nothing less that the plainest censure, but no one seems ready to say what should be said to him.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
Funny how Clanretard hasn't posted on this thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thelasthurrah

Local time
A fine example of what the mod forum on Pish has become. Here is an exchange between two mods. The first one, Oliver Plunkett, takes umbridge at the OP of this thread for stating that the New York Times is a Seppo paper. He does so by putting three brackets around the quote which means (((Jews))). In short, the New York Times is not owned by Americans, but by Jews.

Then Dengler Liked the post - and then chimes in to claim that they hate America. And this is the mod team - so what can you expect from the rest of the forum.

There are a lot of racists on that site Tadhg, I'm still trying to confront their disgusting bs where I can, a task made all the harder now you're gone.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Local time
There are a lot of racists on that site Tadhg, I'm still trying to confront their disgusting bs where I can, a task made all the harder now you're gone.

Well, I used to do that too, but then Rick and Hans made it clear to me that they were on the side of the racists. They weren't even neutral. So, at that point I decided I was only giving the cess pit credibility by posting there.

U2 Documentary

Local time
I agree- there is no way one man could have carried out that amount of murders the way they said he did however the fact is that Brevrik openly talked about being inspired by a lot of people who roc_ always has been open about being influenced by in his manifesto. I can forgive roc_'s attacks on myself because I have to but I find it very difficult to forgive his savage cruelty towards NiceNin.
I didn't actually know this but according to his wiki entry -

In a letter sent by Breivik to international media in January 2014, Breivik states that he exploited "counterjihadist" rhetoric in order to protect "ethno-nationalists" and start a media hunt against "anti-nationalist counterjihadist"-supporters, in a strategy he calls "double psychology". Breivik further states that he strives for a "pure Nordic ideal", advocating the establishment of a similar party in Norway to the (now-defunct) neo-Nazi Party of the Swedes, and identifying himself as a part of "Western Europe's fascist movement". Moreover, he states that his "support" for Israel is limited for it to function as a place to deport "disloyal Jews".[34] During the trial in 2012, Breivik listed as his influences a number of neo-Nazi activists, as well as perpetrators of attacks against immigrants and leftists, considering them "heroes".[247][248]

Golah veNekhar

Local time
I didn't actually know this but according to his wiki entry -

In a letter sent by Breivik to international media in January 2014, Breivik states that he exploited "counterjihadist" rhetoric in order to protect "ethno-nationalists" and start a media hunt against "anti-nationalist counterjihadist"-supporters, in a strategy he calls "double psychology". Breivik further states that he strives for a "pure Nordic ideal", advocating the establishment of a similar party in Norway to the (now-defunct) neo-Nazi Party of the Swedes, and identifying himself as a part of "Western Europe's fascist movement". Moreover, he states that his "support" for Israel is limited for it to function as a place to deport "disloyal Jews".[34] During the trial in 2012, Breivik listed as his influences a number of neo-Nazi activists, as well as perpetrators of attacks against immigrants and leftists, considering them "heroes".[247][248]

It is ages since I read his manifesto- interestingly a lot of it draws on the excellent "Industrial Society and It's Future"- but I do not remember any of that, he references Jews heavily in the work and pulls an anti-Fascist pose going so far as to claim for himself a similar position to some anti-German resistance leader in 1940s Norway. These facts have been used by various people, including the Post-Zionist and Anti-Zionist Jewish Left in Palestine, against people like roc_. I wonder did this letter actually come from him at all? A lot about the case is very weird.

U2 Documentary

Local time
It is ages since I read his manifesto- interestingly a lot of it draws on the excellent "Industrial Society and It's Future"- but I do not remember any of that, he references Jews heavily in the work and pulls an anti-Fascist pose going so far as to claim for himself a similar position to some anti-German resistance leader in 1940s Norway. These facts have been used by various people, including the Post-Zionist and Anti-Zionist Jewish Left in Palestine, against people like roc_. I wonder did this letter actually come from him at all? A lot about the case is very weird.
I don't know of the veracity of the letter.

Counter-jihadists aren't viewed very favourably in the nationalist movement though..

Golah veNekhar

Local time
I don't know of the veracity of the letter.

Counter-jihadists aren't viewed very favourably in the nationalist movement though..
I think that depends on the country and the type of Nationalist. Also I think a lot of what you refer to comes down to (understandable) intellectual snobbery. In terms of Counter-Jihadists on the Irish interweb I am very fond of Myles but I really intensely despise Kevin Parlon. With Myles though you see what to my mind is a negative Ulster Scot trait that my sister also has of pretending to be stupider than you actually are because of some crazy notion that stupidity equals integrity- a lot of Myles's Tommy Robinson worship in my analysis comes down to this. There is also the thing however that a lot of Nationalists are fundamentally anti-Liberal while as a lot of "Counter-Jihadism" is fundamentally "musclar Liberalism". You should watch the below discussion (it is a polite discussion rather than people ranting at each other) between an Anglo-Indian Far Rightist supporter of "Patriotic Alternative" (sic) and a supporter of Ann Marie Waters- the Anglo-Indian I think raises some valid intelligent points.

U2 Documentary

Local time
I think that depends on the country and the type of Nationalist. Also I think a lot of what you refer to comes down to (understandable) intellectual snobbery. In terms of Counter-Jihadists on the Irish interweb I am very fond of Myles but I really intensely despise Kevin Parlon. With Myles though you see what to my mind is a negative Ulster Scot trait that my sister also has of pretending to be stupider than you actually are because of some crazy notion that stupidity equals integrity- a lot of Myles's Tommy Robinson worship in my analysis comes down to this. There is also the thing however that a lot of Nationalists are fundamentally anti-Liberal while as a lot of "Counter-Jihadism" is fundamentally "musclar Liberalism". You should watch the below discussion (it is a polite discussion rather than people ranting at each other) between an Anglo-Indian Far Rightist supporter of "Patriotic Alternative" (sic) and a supporter of Ann Marie Waters- the Anglo-Indian I think raises some valid intelligent points.

Haha.. Well I don't mean (Top Bloke) Myles :)

As for who he supports.. Consider this (short) video by nationalist, Laura Towler -

U2 Documentary

Local time

PS. I am aware of Ralph

U2 Documentary

Local time
What do you make of him?
I haven't listened to a lot of him (I first did after the AMW video).. But I would say that he makes very reasoned arguments, in favour of nationalism.

If you were to ask me about him being in Britain... then I would refer you to the - It's not just one or two, Douglas Murray video :)