- Local time
- Yesterday, 20:06
- Feb 14, 2020
During the national holiday known as the Day of the Sun on Wednesday, senior officials paid tribute to the former leader’s embalmed body in the Kumsusan Palace of Sun, according to state media KCNA…
This is a very important discussion so I will likely post in on all 3 fora that I post on.
https://www.politicalirish.com/ https://www.generalpolitics.online/ and https://www.politics.irish/index.php
It is a story run on The New York Post which is owned by Murdock and is probably the most important conservative newspaper, a mirror image of The New York Times.
Last Wednesday was one of the most important days in North Korea. The Day of the Sun which honors the Founder of the country Kim Il Sung whose body is stuffed and on display as is Lenins in Moscow. Senior officials held a ceremony etc and in years past most likely large parades were held. It is their version of The 4th of July or Easter Sunday in Ireland.
Some will no doubt make excuses but there are two big problems.
1. It is unprecedented that he would not attend this event.
2. He appeared publically last Saturday, just 4 days prior.
So there are only a limited number of explanations.
1. He has been overthrown and killed
2. He has fallen ill with the virus
3. He feared an assassination attempt by the Americans,who would know his location that day.
4. He is afraid of getting the virus.
5 Some other reason