What's new

Is the National Party Finished? The Sorry Demise of Right Wing "Irish Nationalism"

None

I must have missed that one - but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
It's not always easy to know exactly where to put the time beginning stamp at in a Yanktube video, it does require human intervention (i.e. me) but I think this is as good as any to begin the Soleimani segment.

It's a mammoth stream (with Striker) 4hrs and 40mins and I think it's probably a couple of minutes before he (Soleimani) is mentioned by name.. But is there anything you would disagree with the Brit and "Seppo" about, as a matter of curiosity? -

None

I have no issues with anything you say here: my intentions are to simply give my own people a gentle push into the political arena and show them that their opinions and hopes matter. Ballyer people have been kicked around since time immemorial, I want to address that factor in a light-hearted way that appeals to their basic nature.

That instead of holding court at the bar counter and getting drunk and angry is pointless. If we instead approach things from a perspective of an entire community acting in its own best interests then maybe change can be made, even if only slowly.

It's certainly more challenging and it obviously carries a risk too - but rather that than screaming at a computer screen amongst out small online communities here and elsewhere? What we do on here doesn't change or improve anything apart for anyone apart from our own writing and spelling, debating and slagging abilities. Take it to the people instead, simplify things, keep it comedic, sarcastic, caustic, and relevant to who we are and where we come from.

Ballyer is 168,000 people strong: I have access to many families through their parents on my own social page. They care a lot, they support what I do in their name, they want more though and I want to give it to them.

Laugh at it if it pleases you - it makes no difference to me. The one thing I can assure you of is this: keep shouting at the computer - it'll change fuck all anywhere. Address the people who listen to you and maybe then things might change. At the moment, even incremental advances are positive. Doing nothing is not an option. Ranting on here is not an option. Giving yourself a coronary is an option - but is it really worth it?
You have issues with what I say in general.

You and the rest of the pile-on crew are grating on my nerves, making this site a less enjoyable experience for me.

Compound that with Tadhg's censorship and is it any wonder that I lash out, especially after a few glasses of wine (too many).

Stop annoying me, believe it or not I'm here to help you

Like Jesus did

Last edited:
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Well, today is certainly the end of Trumpism. Will the NP be able to distance itself from this utter debacle? I doubt it. They rode on the wave of Trumpism, and now they must fall with it.

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
I know Mr Reynolds personally. He was head of the IFA for a time until they ejected him for membership of this party.

I agree with practically everything they stand for but I don't think its a good idea to try and split the traditional Fine Gael vote. Perhaps as a pressure group similar to UKIP bringing pressure to bear on the Conservatives might bear fruit.

Last edited:
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
I know Mr Reynolds personally. He was head of the IFA for a time until they ejected him for membership of this party.

I agree with practically everything they stand for but I don't think its a good idea to try and split the traditional Fine Gael vote. Perhaps as a pressure group similar to UKIP bringing pressure to bear on the Conservatives might bear fruit.

So you'd see the NP as naturally part of the FG shitpit?

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
I don't know what either of you are talking about.

But if you don't think CnG steered this Country through some very difficult waters and establish it as a new and viable State then you gentlemen must be fanatics of some kind.

Latest User Threads