What's new

USA Is Trump under house arrest or planning his next move?

Anderson

Staff member
Senior Moderator
As we all know at this stage, there is a crisis happening in the United States.

The events that happened the other day at the capitol has shocked the world, all blame has been attached to the President who has come under some serious pressure since that day with calls to impeach him and remove him from office despite him only having a few days left.

Since the assault on the Capitol buildings, Donald has been banned from Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms, even his family members have gone entirely silent.

Yesterday after an absence of 24 hours a short video appeared that was quick to be claimed as a cession to Biden and his team by mainstream media.

The small video never once claims succession to Biden but promises a peaceful transfer of power, Trump also tells his supporters to never give up and this is only the beginning. The video also seems to be badly edited, and the background appears to be CGI.

Rumors circulating all over the internet as to where Trump is, who he is with, and when will we see him again.

One thing is clear if he was able to post that video on Twitter last night someone has access to his Twitter account, normally TRUMP would be posting feverishly. All we have is this video from him in 48 hours.

I think there is more to this story yet to be played.

I conclude that he is either under house arrest and a very real coup has occurred in the United States or is he consolidating his forces and he is about to launch a huge offensive to regain his Presidency and the election he has stolen,

The weekend could be very interesting, either we see the President Impeached or we see the President rise like a Phoenix.

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

Pumping out the same conspiracy shit on PI and here at the same time and trying to make us believe there are no connection between GPO and PI...

OP
Anderson

Anderson

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Pumping out the same conspiracy shit on PI and here at the same time and trying to make us believe there are no connection between GPO and PI...

I post on both sites, I see no reason why not to share my threads, DS86DS does the same.

OP
Anderson

Anderson

Staff member
Senior Moderator
The Capitol thing has a lot of strange things happening too, for instance, cops ushering in the protestors.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Trump called on his most fanatical supporters to march on the Capitol to try to intimate elected reps into denying the election result and handing him power. What did he think was going to happen in a country teaming with guns? All I'm surprised about is that so few were killed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

The sad thing is that Trump could have been that man. But, he always sold out to the highest bidder. He put Israel first when Sheldon Adelson gave him 70 million dollars. For that money, he disgraced himself by attacking and murdering the men who fought ISIS in the trenches - and beat them. The men that got dirty and bloody beating the terrorist groups that Obama and Hillary created. By doing that, he lost his moral superiority over the Democrats.

Latest User Threads