What's new

Meehole Mártin says Sorry for Mother and Baby Homes - but in typical cute hoor Gombeen fashion

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Now that FFG has introduced a new and better method of exterminating the children of the poor, Meehole thinks its safe to apologize for the relatively non-lethal way it was done in the past.

However, he does not put the blame where is really should go - on the heads of the Free State Comprador bourgeoisie, but blames ALL the Irish people for these crimes. Well, if we're all to blame - shewer nobody is to blame....

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Mick knows he's on the way out, hence him biting the bait.

He doesn't give a fuck one way or the other - his pension's ring-fastened.

He's just counting the days at this stage - oblivious to the future and the history books yet to be written. He'll go down as a twat, useless, typical, unoriginal, clueless and overpaid.

Augustine

Empty, vacuous politicians like Mehole use occasions like this to make themselves look good. Watching his speech yesterday, it was clear that he was lumping the Church with all the blame, absolving State authorities and all those who watched on from the sidelines. There's never any attempt to gain an understanding that goes beyond simplistic sanctimonious preening about our "awful past."

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
As expected, the Catholic Church is rolling over and collaborating with the lie that it was all their fault. Have they done another dirty deal with the Comprador Free State? The taxpayer pays the compo - while the Church takes the blame. Meanwhile, FFG is let off scott free.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Yes, it turns out that Meehole is already promising that the taxpayer will foot the bill - but the religious orders can make a contribution - if they want to, that is....

On Tuesday, the Taoiseach said those religious orders associated with mother and baby homes should make a financial contribution to a redress scheme.

“The religious orders concerned in particular should make a financial contribution to any scheme that the Government will be developing, particularly where lands would have been sold, for example,” Mr Val said

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
To anyone outraged by this I ask....did you vote to kill children in this country two years ago?

I haven't a vote in Ireland any longer but if I did then the vote would be no.

That said, it's viewed as a simple medical procedure up here; I don't agree with it but I have spoken with some girls who've been through the procedure and every single one of them was in a terrible state about their past choices. It's a hard one to balance: I see they hurt a lot and I sympathize with their pain - but then I think about the killing floor and I feel only numb.

It's an inhuman affair in every possible way.

The outcomes of the issue renders me incapable of finding even the most beautiful of girls attractive or appealing knowing what they've been through. It repulses me both spiritually and emotionally, and not even the demon drink can mask my distaste in having any sort of intimate affair with a female who's had to endure or has chosen a termination as a result of error or passion. I no longer view them as pure or decent people: but I can imagine what goes through their minds when they have intimacies with their partners. Just not with me - I couldn't do it.

And this isn't some 'sloppy seconds' type attitude: it's far deeper and far more dark than anything even remotely like that. It's a matter of humanity.

Example: a woman kills a man and is sent to prison for murder. She does her time and is eventually released back into society. Would I find her attractive for her beauty and her form? No, I wouldn't. Not even if she was Miss World 2022. She would no longer appeal to me as a feminine being.

Example ii: I meet a girl in a club and I find her very attractive and we get along really well, so she comes home with me and we talk some more over supper and drinks; then she tells me she's had a termination in the past? My entire being shuts down and the bubble is burst. I can't even touch her or kiss her goodbye. The thoughts of being intimate are gone in a flash. No way, not a chance in hell, sorry. I can't go through with it, not even for the sake of a one night stand.

Maybe it's a selfish way of looking at things on my part, but I can't deny my feelings within myself. My conscience is too great for me to dismiss it. She and I can't share anything but a quick supper and a taxi home for herself.

I'm putting myself out there with this post, I know.

But I don't think I'm the only man to feel this way - not by a long shot.

Latest User Threads