What's new

Mentally Ill African Man Riddled with Six Bullets by Gardaí in Blanchardstown

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
This Country needs a heavy dose of law and order, coupled with mass deportations.

I would suggest the forming of a modern equivalent of the heavy gang to deal with this civil strife.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Sadly it seems that this country appeases those who want to break law and order, I cannot believe that there is such sympathy for this young man who was killed. If he did have mental health ussies and that is a big if, It still does not excuse the appalling attack on the shop worker or the Gardai

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I have a life.

You deranged narcissistic freak.

I can't help being a handsome bastard, Frog: what else can I say but that my Dad was a handsome bastard in his time too, and my Mam's the prettiest flower in the garden. Together, they combined forces to create me - Ireland's most handsome, most notorious, and most hated writer ever.

A Chairde, this is a serious thread. No more personal abuse, más é bhur dtoil é. It's not a thread about your feelings towards each other, but about the Garda killing of a mentally ill man.

To which Dan replied:

Is Mowl trying to hook up to make some frogspawn

See? When the site owner sets the bar this low, the members have a free for all.

You can't win, Tadhg.

This Country needs a heavy dose of law and order, coupled with mass deportations.

I would suggest the forming of a modern equivalent of the heavy gang to deal with this civil strife.

We already managed to get Val fired from the Heavy Gang, and the worst part of it? He's best buds with Sean Doherty, the Fianna Fail man who created the Heavy Gang.

seandoh68af01a21fed3a9d.md.jpg

Sadly it seems that this country appeases those who want to break law and order, I cannot believe that there is such sympathy for this young man who was killed. If he did have mental health ussies and that is a big if, It still does not excuse the appalling attack on the shop worker or the Gardai

Agreed: sadly, the bleeding hearts and artists consider him a martyr.

Personally I think one more dead lunatic is a good thing for the Irish economy.

Frog Féin

You are not handsome Gowl. You are uniquely ugly and slightly deranged looking.

And you are not a writer either.

You are a one trick pony and ruin every site you go near.

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
You are not handsome Gowl. You are uniquely ugly and slightly deranged looking.

And you are not a writer either.

You are a one trick pony and ruin every site you go near.

What colour panties are you wearing today, Trans-Frog?

Are they all wet and stinky?

PS: that short film you insisted I make? Nah. I'll get around to later.

There will be trouble. We may have to set up a MFZ.

Trans-Frog LIKED that post, but he doesn't know what MFZ actually means.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
What colour panties are you wearing today, Trans-Frog?

Are they all wet and stinky?

PS: that short film you insisted I make? Nah. I'll get around to later.

Trans-Frog LIKED that post, but he doesn't know what MFZ actually means.
Everyone except Gaylick and DS knows what it means

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Seems the Garda cowards pumped six bullets into this mentally ill young man. They're doing their RUC boss proud.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Can you copy and paste the article contents. Tadhg?

The Sunday World wants to give me free cookies.

Clonee shooting George Nkencho was shot six times, post-mortem shows​

The family's solicitor, Mr Phelim O'Neill, has asked Gsoc to confirm how many gardaí were in attendance at the scene and how many shots in total were fired by gardaí.​

George Nkencho was hit six times by armed Garda
George Nkencho was hit six times by armed Garda

Exclusive by Paul Neilan and Patrick O'Connell

January 10 2021 02:30 AM

George Nkencho, who died after being shot by armed gardaí outside his home in Clonee on December 30, sustained six gunshot wounds and not four as previously thought, his post-mortem has found.

The interim cause of death of Mr Nkencho, who had no previous convictions, was found to be two fatal gunshots to vital organs.

The results of the post-mortem were made known by the Garda Síochána Ombudsman to the family on Friday.

An email sent to the family by Gsoc confirmed to them "injuries noted at the post-mortem examination were that it appears that six shots were aimed at the central mass (torso) and of those shots, one went through George's arm and did not go into his chest".

The email goes on to say that "the interim cause of death was two fatal gunshots, which caused damage to vital organs."

A number of events leading up to George's shooting were recorded either on CCTV or by bystanders.

A sit down protest outside Blanchardstown Garda Station following the shooting dead of George Nkencho.
A sit down protest outside Blanchardstown Garda Station following the shooting dead of George Nkencho.

Read More​

At approximately 12.15pm on Wednesday, December 30, gardaí responded to reports of a public order incident involving what was described as a male, in his late twenties, armed with a knife at Hartstown Shopping Centre.

Gardaí said that during an incident a male staff member received facial injuries.

Subsequently, a second public order incident was reported at the adjacent Post Office in the shopping centre. Uniform, unarmed gardaí responded and observed Mr Nkencho in possession of a knife.

According to gardaí, George continued to threaten members of the public and unarmed gardaí with the knife. Gardaí said they then followed the male on foot and in vehicles from the Hartstown Shopping Centre towards Manorfields Drive.

During this period gardaí said they engaged with Mr Nkencho and encouraged him to drop the weapon.

Distraught members of George Nkencho’s family at the scene.
Distraught members of George Nkencho’s family at the scene.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Read More​

Members of the Armed Support Unit then arrived at a scene in Manorfields Drive.

Gardaí said the Armed Support Unit were also threatened with a knife and implemented a graduated response where the use of less-lethal force options, Taser and OC (pepper) spray, were used in an effort to resolve the incident.

The less-lethal use of force options were unsuccessful, a Garda statement said.

At approximately 12.35pm, a member of the ASU discharged a number of shots from his official firearm shooting Mr Nkencho.

Video footage of the shooting, recorded at a distance, shows George wielding what appears to be a knife and lunging at a member of the gardaí as the shots rang out.

Although five shots could be heard in the video it's now understood the recording started after an initial shot rang out.

Mr Nkencho was treated at the scene by paramedics and transferred to Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown, where he was pronounced dead a short time later. The incident was referred to the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (Gsoc) under Section 102 of the Garda Síochána Act, 2005.

The family's solicitor, Mr Phelim O'Neill, has asked Gsoc to confirm how many gardaí were in attendance at the scene and how many shots in total were fired by gardaí. He has also asked Gsoc to confirm whether "any of the shots entered through Mr Nkencho's back."

The witness who took a widely-circulated camera-phone video of the incident has yet to be interviewed in the investigation and Mr O'Neill is appealing to that person to approach him directly "if necessary, if they are uncomfortable, for whatever reason, approaching An Garda Síochána, or Gsoc".

According to the email sent to George's family, GSOC plans on examining and downloading information contained in the Taser deployed during the incident.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I wonder what kind of justice an Irish man would get in Nigeria if he was rampaging with a large knife

It certainly wouldn't whip up the same type of storm this shooting did.

I fail to see what the deceased family members are protesting: he wasn't innocent, he was in a very stabby mood and made it clear to anyone approaching him that he'd resort to giving them a taste of the blade too.

But in general: this revelation has dispelled ongoing rumours of a Lithuanian female shooter in the ASU, it's also clarified the number of shots the deceased actually took, and has also clarified the AGS actions too.

I find it very difficult to sympathise with the family of the deceased: their boy walked himself into a world of shit and paid the price for it. He could have dropped the knife and been done for serious assault on the shop assistant - but he didn't. He decided he was John fucking Wayne and was ready to take on any comers.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
It certainly wouldn't whip up the same type of storm this shooting did.

I fail to see what the deceased family members are protesting: he wasn't innocent, he was in a very stabby mood and made it clear to anyone approaching him that he'd resort to giving them a taste of the blade too.

But in general: this revelation has dispelled ongoing rumours of a Lithuanian female shooter in the ASU, it's also clarified the number of shots the deceased actually took, and has also clarified the AGS actions too.

I find it very difficult to sympathise with the family of the deceased: their boy walked himself into a world of shit and paid the price for it. He could have dropped the knife and been done for serious assault on the shop assistant - but he didn't. He decided he was John fucking Wayne and was ready to take on any comers.

But was it really necessary to spray him with six bullets? One would have done the job.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
But was it really necessary to spray him with six bullets? One would have done the job.

I think that argument has been had repeatedly and has only given one consistent answer: he was asking for it, mental condition or not. One shot to the legs would have brought him down (unless he was on PCP or crack) and he could then have been treated and processed.

Instead, he lunged at a copper with the blade while in his front garden, surrounded by coppers.

My concern at the time was bullets missing him and entering the house and maiming or killing an innocent family member or even a neighbour. The cops made their decisions based on whatever was being said via the radio connections and what they were seeing unfold with their own eyes.

Yes, I agree that one bullet to the legs should have and could have resolved the situation, but the deceased didn't give them reason enough to trust in him not to lash out again with the blade. All other avenues were exhausted earlier via pepper spray and a taser: maybe they didn't have another taser handy?

If they did, they could have shot one to any exposed area of skin - in this case his face/neck or maybe his hands, which were also exposed. But he called his own time: he held onto the blade and was still trying to use it when he was taken down.

He sealed his own fate.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
I think that argument has been had repeatedly and has only given one consistent answer: he was asking for it, mental condition or not. One shot to the legs would have brought him down (unless he was on PCP or crack) and he could then have been treated and processed.

Instead, he lunged at a copper with the blade while in his front garden, surrounded by coppers.

My concern at the time was bullets missing him and entering the house and maiming or killing an innocent family member or even a neighbour. The cops made their decisions based on whatever was being said via the radio connections and what they were seeing unfold with their own eyes.

Yes, I agree that one bullet to the legs should have and could have resolved the situation, but the deceased didn't give them reason enough to trust in him not to lash out again with the blade. All other avenues were exhausted earlier via pepper spray and a taser: maybe they didn't have another taser handy?

If they did, they could have shot one to any exposed area of skin - in this case his face/neck or maybe his hands, which were also exposed. But he called his own time: he held onto the blade and was still trying to use it when he was taken down.

He sealed his own fate.

They'd never have sprayed a white man with six bullets. The RUC used to do that sort of thing with IRA Volunteers, but it's unheard of to do that to a civilian.

Unfortunately, Seppo mentality is creeping into every aspect of Irish life. Our right wing loons here are using all the Seppo vocab to describe this killing. Who knows, the shooter might be a member of Pish. His head filled with Seppo garbage. At least, that Seppo mentality seems to have polluted his mind.

Opposing this killing is opposing the invasion of Seppo ideology into Ireland.

Latest User Threads