What's new

Mentally Ill African Man Riddled with Six Bullets by Gardaí in Blanchardstown

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
May I ask why she's your ex?

Yes, you can - because we had as much fun and outrageous adventure as two people deeply in love could possibly ever have and both of us felt it was unfair on the rest of the world to see two people so happy, so beautiful, so desirable, and so in love.

Fifteen years of pure joy was more than enough for both of us, and now we're still best friends but are both free to enjoy all that life has to offer. I like being single again, it's like having a second shot at life. I found the one true love I always wanted and always searched out, but fifteen years is also a long time.

If you're interested to know more, go through my past posts and read the ones about the five-day cruise we went on to celebrate our divorce. Now that's a great story.

How about yourself, Duff beer - ever had a girlfriend?

Or do you prefer boys?

Just asking, for the record like.

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
How about yourself, Duff beer - ever had a girlfriend? Or do you prefer boys?
You shouldn't presume homosexuality on my part just because of some slanderous rumours about the great General.

No, like you my wife left me so I can understand your anger. We have 3 grown up daughters, 2 of whom won't talk to me. The third one is shacked up with a black.

To make matters worse, my brothers son who farms the family land got married and she doesn't like me either. Whenever I go home I have to stay in B&B because she doesn't want me in the house. My own family house.

I'll tell you, its a bad day when a man visiting home has to pay for lodgings. Especially when its 40 euro a pop.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
You shouldn't presume homosexuality on my part just because of some slanderous rumours about the great General.

No, like you my wife left me so I can understand your anger. We have 3 grown up daughters, 2 of whom won't talk to me. The third one is shacked up with a black.

To make matters worse, my brothers son who farms the family land got married and she doesn't like me either. Whenever I go home I have to stay in B&B because she doesn't want me in the house. My own family house.

I'll tell you, its a bad day when a man visiting home has to pay for lodgings. Especially when its 40 euro a pop.
Well does the black talk to you at least, Stay with him maybe.

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Aside: Perhaps you haven't been long on these fora but I would counsel you not to provide personal info when posting. It will come back to bite you and it might also be combined with other info you leak and used to identify you. And there are a few real fucking nutcases on internet fora that you don't want anywhere near your family home or with access to your phone number etc!!

That's assuming any of it is true of course. You could be just making shit up! ;)

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Aside: Perhaps you haven't been long on these fora but I would counsel you not to provide personal info when posting. It will come back to bite you and it might also be combined with other info you leak and used to identify you. And there are a few real fucking nutcases on internet fora that you don't want anywhere near your family home or with access to your phone number etc!!

That's assuming any of it is true of course. You could be just making shit up! ;)
Shut up, there are a million in Ireland with a daughter shacked up with a black and the other two not talking to their father

General O'Duffy

Credere, obbedire, combattere
Aside: Perhaps you haven't been long on these fora but I would counsel you not to provide personal info when posting. It will come back to bite you and it might also be combined with other info you leak and used to identify you. And there are a few real fucking nutcases on internet fora that you don't want anywhere near your family home or with access to your phone number etc!! That's assuming any of it is true of course. You could be just making shit up! ;)
I appreciate the kind warning Dr. But the truth is I no longer care. My life is a mess. I survive on microwave dinners and cans of stout. I haven't had anyone cook me a meal in 10 years. My colleagues at work won't let me sit with them at lunchtime. They say I'm a c*nt. I've no friends except an aul mongrel dog to keep me company.

I'm borderline suicidal tbh.

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
No, like you my wife left me so I can understand your anger.

Anger? I have none - I'm a happy man, a divorcee in a candy shop of beautiful women.

You should try get some, but sadly Nazi types are few and far between around here.

Well does the black talk to you at least, Stay with him maybe.

Good solution.

Maybe the general might even get lucky.

Making shit up's much more fun - like making new names and profiles up when you've embarrassed yourself as much as Jambo has. Me? I'm an excellent liar: I have these big eyes that tell you butter wouldn't melt, etc.

Shut up, there are a million in Ireland with a daughter shacked up with a black and the other two not talking to their father

A million? Wait - you have family in Ireland?

You should really seek help: I know you won't find it in Ireland (they'll just tell you you're a spoofer, there's fuck all wrong with you, you're just being selfish and weak and that you need to pull your socks up, have a few pints and get laid) after Moan Burton changed the laws about recording suicides in Ireland.

Were you to top yourself you'd be marked down as a Covid19-related death, and were your suicide note found it would still be dismissed and your death recorded as one more male death by misadventure.

These are facts: even if you video yourself drinking a litre of Jameson straight from the bottle to wash down multiple pain-killers and sedatives, then write and sign off on a suicide note, film that too before getting into your car and whizzing down a carefully selected and quiet boreen only to smash into a brick wall at 120mph with no seat-belt on - then your death will officially be:

'Covid19-related disability leading to death by misadventure while drunk driving...'

You're in the worst possible country on the planet for a person to be suffering chronic depression and suicidal ideation. Get out of there and find a decent country to live in, one that treats you as a human being and not a capitalist slave to the tax man.

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
I appreciate the kind warning Dr. But the truth is I no longer care. My life is a mess. I survive on microwave dinners and cans of stout. I haven't had anyone cook me a meal in 10 years. My colleagues at work won't let me sit with them at lunchtime. They say I'm a c*nt. I've no friends except an aul mongrel dog to keep me company.

Well you do have us General. A lot of us are probably c*nts too! :LOL:

And a dog is the best friend you can ever have. If they like you then they will die for you.
Not many humans would do that.

And basic cooking is not hard. You could easily learn a few quick to whip up dishes.

Chin up ok?

Latest User Threads