Chat Ollie is Mowl? How could I have missed it for so long.

Having studied the evidence, do you believe Ollie is Mowl?

• Yes, definitely is.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, definitely not.

• I agree there is some evidence but its's not enough to convince me.

• He may be but it is not important.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 14:14
I have just discovered that Ollie is Mowl. I got a shock, I never suspected it until 20 minutes ago. You will all know how Mowl attacked me and the language he used to do it. I thought Ollie was a dour communist from Roscommon. No so, Ollie folks is Mowl, AKA Mishka. A Dublin man living in Finland who does drugs and hates farmers and law and order. He is sympathetic with mental health issues and probably has mental health issues.

He is a disruptive poster banned from here. Now see this post from Ollie Wren who in real life is a Finnish banker. (Mowl is in Finland)

"I am living in the real world, Val. Some other people don't.
All those things you mentioned are necessary to prevent to spread of Covid-19. It is of extreme importance to keep this up.
Covid-19 kills people and we should make any effort to prevent that.

Couples cannot have sex? Looks like Freudian to me. What woman with a right mind would want to have sex with a person wearing a manky maggoty dirty jumper, torturing dogs or spreading maniacally slurry all over the place?

The fact that you can freely post here is enough proof that you live in freedom. "

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
1) Note the use of Val name, which was a constant trait of Mowl.

2)Note the use of the word Freudian. Now see this definition of the word. "relating to or influenced by Sigmund Freud and his methods of psychoanalysis, especially with reference to the importance of sexuality in human behaviour"

3) Manky maggoty jumper. Exclusive to Mowl.

4) Torturing dogs. Never seriously suggested by any poster other than Mowl and used here by Ollie. Its not the style of the character generated as Ollie.

5) Manically: Reference to mental illness, already a trait in Mowl's posts.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I copied and pasted that post from Post No. 9 Gemma O'Doherty's Chemtrails thread, it was posted yesterday by Ollie, I double checked. Mowl will wipe it out so check it while it is still there. A search of the word Freudian is bringing it up for me now,

It was posted yesterday (Sunday) at 5.25 pm.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
This explains why Ollie went missing for so long, he was bailing out Deserted Isle where he was on as Mowl and Ollie.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl canvassed for Sin Fein's Anus O'Snoghdy and Ollie has posted he voted SF and supports SF. Not proof but another piece of the Jig Saw.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Post No 23, Trump looking to lose the election.

Ollie:
Trump cannot be changed. He is a complete and utter moron. Time for you to realize that and prepare for the rebuilding of the Republican Party.
I would drop that fucker at once like a hot brick and start working on a meaningful alternative."

This is not the wording used by a rural Irish man. Hatred of Trump is common to both.

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl knows nothing about farming, he thought up sex with cows and slurry as the only negative things he thinks he knows. For a long time his sock Ollie managed to avoid the sex with cows angle and Mowl avoided the slurry angle. In my Original Post, I copied and pasted the use of slurry and torturing dogs in a single post by Ollie Wren

Last edited:
Local time
Well, you seem to have laid out some reasonably compelling evidence here valamhic.

I know your 'investigations' aren't often given a lot of credibility but I am reminded of the quote -

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they’ve been fooled.” Mark Twain

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Well, you seem to have laid out some reasonably compelling evidence here valamhic.

I know your 'investigations' aren't often given a lot of credibility but I am reminded of the quote -

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they’ve been fooled.” Mark Twain
I am still in a state of shock and I don't mind in the least any one here telling me I am wrong. The evidence would hang a whole town with a fair jury. It appears to be overwhelming. Please vote.

Local time
I am still in a state of shock and I don't mind in the least any one here telling me I am wrong. The evidence would hang a whole town with a fair jury. It appears to be overwhelming. Please vote.
I did

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 09:14
Compelling evidence indeed.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I now challenge Ollie to come on and deny the accusation. Some of these sites allow posters to change their posts a long time after the original date. This one is one hour and then its locked and cannot be changed. If my claim is true it means that the Ollie Character is also a liar, for he claimed to live in a place where the postman calls in for tea and to have a wife around the house.

On reflection, the day of post men going round on bikes is over. The whiz round in vans and are recruited from out of town. Its a fake statement. Note too that neither Mowl or Ollie ever spoke of children, neither did I but it is still a point in common.

Mowl does not work for a living. He is not delivering bread, painting houses, fixing cars, working in a shop or a factory and is not a carer.

He has lots of time and very little to do it with. He tricks around with music and posts on Irish chat fora. But, he also reads and studies and his material is not the gutter press. His language skill are well developed. He can spell and understand language. His field is narrow, Sigmund Freud is ideal fodder.

It is so narrow, that he cannot extend beyond the writing ability to the concept. There is not one serious post about any topic other than music. The use of the word Freudian is a dead five away. Ollie is not in Ireland at all. He has nothing to say about rural Ireland other than slurry, slurry is the full extent of Ollie's rural experience. Ollie know only Dublin and Finland. He went to another city, Helsinki. He did not go to a rural part of Finland. No human being could have so many things in common with another.

Last edited:

Frog Féin

Trusted Member
Local time
I think U2 Documentary is Mowl and that Olli is Netanyahu.

Frog Féin

Trusted Member
Local time
Actually, I think James Dawson is U2. I hope he is anyway.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
As to what is done with Ollie Wren now is another question. It is first up to Ollie to respond and I await that. Over the next few days posters will form an opinion. There will be one vote by Ollie himself against my claim. I will not get into the banning demand mode. I will accept whatever Belgrade and Dan decide. If Ollie keep posting it will provide more evidence of his true identity. Either way it changes things around here.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Olli is a shinner. Mowl does not believe the current political system, or indeed the culture, can be saved. Big difference there. Olli has probably merely appropriated Mowl's habits.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Olli is a shinner. Mowl does not believe the current political system, or indeed the culture, can be saved. Big difference there. Olli has probably merely appropriated Mowl's habits.
Mowl returned to Dublin in February 2020 and was filmed canvassing for Angus O' Snoddy of Sinn Fein for the general election. He has publically supported Sinn Fein here.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Ollie is a generated character like Sherlock Holmes. Leopold Bloom or Mrs Browne. He is Mowl's creation but unlike proper writers the author is incapable of making his character independent of himself. It is very hard to do but a good writer can do it, Mowl cannot do it.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl is as sharp as a marble

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl is as sharp as a marble
Would it be in order for me to claim Mowl is no longer playing marbles, he is now playing snooker ? A man's game. He better shape up. I see this site is gaining traffic to day. Would you agree the time for my investigating is drawing to an end and its time for me and you to apply our talents to building Belgrade's site into a happening? It might be better reduce my posting traffic a bit to facilitate new arrivals and let them develop. I always felt Mowl had a continuous evil destructive influence on Irish social media.

Time to keep the gangland types out and move on.