Chat Politics.ie and its scam posters. Lets apply the valamhic test.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 03:04
Valamhic (me fein) has revolutionized anonymous Irish internet discussion fora by forcing out multiple usernames. I.P. addresses have been proved a nonsensical way to identify multiple posters in the one body. plures personas unum . He also proved the fact that IP addresses are being circumvented which is an achievement in itself.

Having witnessed so many sites destroyed by this carry on he presented a threat to all the existing sites bar GPO, which is the only site to still allow me post. I want to see new posters arriving here and would try encourage them, but unfortunately the harm is done to all sites which are no better than tattered magazines in a dentist surgery. (you hope there are less pain than the tooth extraction).

Colm's site PoliticsIrish was collapsed rather than confront the abuse. IPO is a left mono culture with better moderation than most by excluding all popular political viewpoints. Enough said on Deserted Isle, but what about PoliticalIrish? As I asked questions I was promptly banned.

The fact is that there a a few usernames there which are genuine, the bold Mowl is there with at least 4 usernames and others may be at it as well.

I my 2nd post I will investigate and continue.. It should be fun. The method relies on writing styles and suntax among other things to identify posters. I use
Mowl's own posts on Deserted Isle as datum line or reference line. It assumes Molw to be the real original name by the Finish exile.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Here is a post by Godsdog on PI. New Mods needed No 8.

Yeah I think you are just what this forum needs in a mod Sham. The number of nutjobs posting US youtube conspiracy rubbish here is growing exponentially. We can no longer fight this tide of slurry so best to embrace it for maximum ad hits. However there will no longer be a place for rational people in our mod team so we are recruiting actively for some flat earth / anti vaxxer / moon landing denier lunatics who will get on better with the calibre of poster we seem to be attracting recently! You should definitely try out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally it can be seen that this is classic Mowl. NUTJOBS is a regular word of his and popular verbage among Dunlin lower classes and drug abusers.

EXPONENTIALLY
A big word not in keeping with the genre but it must be remembered Mowl is an idler for productive work but studies English as a hobby and hopes to write a novel. So the use of this word is not out of place.

Then SLURRY The word is not confined to manure but Mowl does not know that. This infatuation is common to Ollie, Mishka, Godsdog. DS
among others.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Post 23, note the issue with police expressed time and time again by Mowl. Those arrest warrants are worrying.

but George Soros and UK army brigade 77 will also happily supplement your income if the likes of Nicenin are to be believed!!
Israel might slip you a few quid too if you agree to terms. And of course the special branch here are always looking for informers.
Basically you can make as little or as much as your imagination allows! 🤪

Last edited:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Over on the religeon thread, this kis classic Mowl dressed up as Godsdog. He got a few clouts off the Christian Brothers and is not enthused by Catholicism.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 4chan pranksters who started this are pissing themselves laughing.

But even they did not figure on how much internal momentum and traction this Qshit would gain.

YoungDan was always pushing this Qshit. He loved the aul' disinformation campaigns. Flat earth was another.

These are all just information pollution. To disorient you, making it harder and harder to discern what is true and what is not.
This is the modern disease which grips the internet.

All the information in the world at our fingertips. But it's mixed in with all the falsehoods and lies in the world too.
Good luck finding your truth needles in that information haystack!

============================================================

Part of the valamhic method is the threads favoured by the targets. I expect his sock on the religeois thread and I found it there. This one is circumstantial. There is no separate Godsdog. Note you will not find Godsdog post about his locality? He is in Finland

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Over on the religeon thread, this kis classic Mowl dressed up as Godsdog. He got a few clouts off the Christian Brothers and is not enthused by Catholicism.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But even they did not figure on how much internal momentum and traction this Qshit would gain.

YoungDan was always pushing this Qshit. He loved the aul' disinformation campaigns. Flat earth was another.

These are all just information pollution. To disorient you, making it harder and harder to discern what is true and what is not.

All the information in the world at our fingertips. But it's mixed in with all the falsehoods and lies in the world too.

Part of the valamhic method is the threads favoured by the targets. I expect his sock on the religeois thread and I found it there. This one is circumstantial. There is no separate Godsdog. Note you will not find Godsdog post about his locality? He is in Finland
You're over thinking this Val, is Mowl going to defend himself, I wonder. Mishka was the only one I was certain was Mowl.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:04
You're over thinking this Val, is Mowl going to defend himself, I wonder. Mishka was the only one I was certain was Mowl.
I agree. Mowl is not smart enough to pretend he is DS

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Everyone was certain that all Mowl's socks were real posters. I painstakingly proved Mishka and Ollie were in fact Mowl's socks.

No one could believe it. That is not a reflection on truth of my finding, but a reflection of the fact that many posters and moderators will not
accept they have been made total idiots of. Had I accepted all of you guy's assurances from the start not one of these frauds would have
been uncovered and we would all be chatting with 5, 6 or 8, 9 or 25 of Mowls socks. The famous valamhic test soon cuts to the chase and as soon as I post my findings the sock drops off a cliff. DS is another sock, that is obvious. Its done on GPO.

Its is still rife on Political Irish, Page 64 has been unasked and Godsdog. The place is creeping with them, Why not continue. Godsdog has announced the site needs a moderator, Looks like admin gave him his marching orders

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I agree. Mowl is not smart enough to pretend he is DS
Correct, he is making a hopeless job at it. He is a sock of Mowl badly managed

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl will defend himself with a terrible allegation which he learned years ago at the zoo .. Manky Jumpers and if that fails, slurry

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Has P.ie or PI actually achieved anything ever in this decade. The answer is no. But they have been successfull as fools devote their whole time to them like Dog, Mowl, Gaylick etc etc etc

The only thing that immediately springs to mind is if they had a section pushing the Irish language, but they don't. A waste of time, both of them. I am glad I left

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Has P.ie or PI actually achieved anything ever in this decade. The answer is no. But they have been successfull as fools devote their whole time to them like Dog, Mowl, Gaylick etc etc etc

The only thing that immediately springs to mind is if they had a section pushing the Irish language, but they don't. A waste of time, both of them. I am glad I left
They have not not achieved anything but they have mirrored political evolution. On the right were those who can count and on the left were those who could not. Those who can count see the world as it really is and those who cannot count see endless opportunity and pleasure in every fake suggestion emanation from the mouths of failures. Energy is a typical example. In 2010 Owde, Rainmaker Mercular argued that if Ireland went the wind/solar route, Ireland could change the weather in 50 years. Government followed then and now these technologies have failed miserably.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
I had a decent thread on PI but to make it really be useful, I would have to unmask, which I intend to do shortly. Now I know most people need to stay anonymous for obvious reason but not me

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

They have not not achieved anything but they have mirrored political evolution. On the right were those who can count and on the left were those who could not. Those who can count see the world as it really is and those who cannot count see endless opportunity and pleasure in every fake suggestion emanation from the mouths of failures. Energy is a typical example. In 2010 Owde, Rainmaker Mercular argued that if Ireland went the wind/solar route, Ireland could change the weather in 50 years. Government followed then and now these technologies have failed miserably.

Yes, the only remedy for those fools was reality

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Mowl is accusing Electricity of being James Dawson. He could be right. Electricity is accusing Mowl of being lefty wing. Electricity is gone and half hand springs up

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The general chat thread on Deserted Isle is on about cats eating people. There is no doubt that Mowl and DS are one and the same with DS being Mowl's sock. https://www.politicsisle.com/threads/🔥🤬general-chat-thread.15/page-182

He has them up on a food preparation area too. Not hygienic. The common thread of cats and dogs and humans consuming each other shines through his posts.

Last edited:
Local time
The general chat thread on Deserted Isle is on about cats eating people. There is no doubt that Mowl and DS are one and the same with DS being Mowl's sock. https://www.politicsisle.com/threads/🔥🤬general-chat-thread.15/page-182

He has them up on a food preparation area too. Not hygienic. The common thread of cats and dogs and humans consuming each other shines through his posts.
I read something today Mowl wrote on PI about your cauliflower and cheese instructional cooking video being something about 9/11.. What the fuck?

I probably wouldn't mix cheese and cauliflower myself, I'd pour some white sauce (with tonnes of chopped parsley like my mother made it) over it instead. But it did look quite delicious.

By the way, can we un-IP-ban Mowl please?

So he doesn't get these crazy ideas about cauliflower and 9/11?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I read something today Mowl wrote on PI about your cauliflower and cheese instructional cooking video being something about 9/11.. What the fuck?

I probably wouldn't mix cheese and cauliflower myself, I'd pour some white sauce (with tonnes of chopped parsley like my mother made it) over it instead. But it did look quite delicious.

By the way, can we un-IP-ban Mowl please?

So he doesn't get these crazy ideas about cauliflower and 9/11?
I did not see his post. How did he equate cauliflower with 9/11? The mind boggles.

No we cannot have him and his sock accounts back here. You can chat with him and them on his own site. I already pointed out
that he is running several socks on PI including Godsdog who banned me.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Here is a post from page 61 of PI.

I hope the people involved know that the general public do not see 3 groups. They see one .
The only good thing I have read is someone wants to distance their group from mad cow O'Doherty ..

Note he read it, he was not at the protest. Not a lot but he lives in Finland. Note the word "COW" He is obsessed with cows and their excrement. Note he calls Gemma mad and Mowl have described here as a nut job requiring treatment under the mental health acts. Everything here aligns with the valamhic test.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
The valamhic test applied to this post by page 61 shows he is not religious. Mowl has time and again stated he is not re;ligeous.

Not conclusive, but another piece of circumstantial evidence.

If you were seriously cribbing about euthanasia, the alternative is no drugs and die screaming in agony.

personally It is not for me (euthanasia) but if the person themselves decides to end it , well what has it got to do with me . Even if I was religious, it still has zero effect on me .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another post the word tad here is classic Mowl and Mishka and DS

You can call it what you want, but its sensationalism . and perhaps a tad inaccurate

----------------------------------------------------

Here is the English lecturer coming through, pure mowl

I would appreciate if you are going to quote me to do it correctly but do not put what I say out of context or omit the key word of the sentence .

Last edited: