Prayer Requests

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:54
Post your requests here and I will add them to my Rosary list.

If there are any prayerful among us who like to worry the beads and are interested in forming a Novena/Prayer group let me know.

Last edited:

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Fr Don Calloway was a very wild young man. He was brought into the fold of Holy Mother Church by the power of the Rosary. The Rosary is a deadly weapon against vice and evil. Nothing namby pamby about it

Interesting talk here:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 73

Could you pray for my old lad?

He isn't as strong as he used to be, I worry that one day he wont be able to get up and be strong at all.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:54
Fr Don Calloway was a very wild young man. He was brought into the fold of Holy Mother Church by the power of the Rosary. The Rosary is a deadly weapon against vice and evil. Nothing namby pamby about it

Interesting talk here:

Was he from Cavan?

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
The coal man's wife is a good lady, works in the coal yard office. Her husband the coalman is an ex Irish soldier and a great worker
employing 3 staff. She has a prayer, a prayer to find things. Its not to Saint Anthony. You only use it when you lose something you
urgently need to find and something of value , even sentimental.

I lost my credit card, I was reasonably sure it was not lost in a public place. After 7 days using cash, I decided to try it. I took a quiet place,
used an old holy picture of the sacret heart and said the prayer. I got a friend to checck my bank accccount on line and it was discccovered
97 Euros a month was being taken out of my acccount for 5 months with out permission. It was a holiday information site, I ccclicccked into
and may have clicked the wrong button. I never found the card, but I found this unauthorised diret debit. So in a way, the prayer worked.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I hid very old utensils in 2007 and cannot find them. I will do the prayer later in the year. I am told I have to give something to a ccharity
or to the local church. If you don't t will not work again.

I have the cure of a foul in an animal's foot. It works, has worked several times within 12 hours. No Vet. I cannot show anyone how to do it or the cure will pass to them. I will eventually give it to my son. My father gave it to me at aged 80.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Post your requests here and I will add them to my Rosary list.

If there are any prayerful among us who like to worry the beads and are interested in forming a Novena/Prayer group let me know.
If you want to suggest a few nights for us all to pray and suggest a prayer, I will do my best. an we settle on a good intention?

How abour a prayer for those suffering from depression and for their families. The enego was a lovely prayer. I suggest that one. Before a cruxifix.

I was tought the alternative one here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_before_a_crucifix before acrucifix Say tomorrow night

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I was talking to a man tonight who says that the traditional flu that came round each spring was caught in the churches at Christmass time and in the pubs at Christmass time.

He ays the holy water font is deadly

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I prayed for Mowls sick relative. I assume to be an OK guy because no family could have two assholes like Mowl.

Mishka

Local time
Today, 07:54
I think that all of you guys getting down on your knees for my blood has actually shone a bright and pure light into the bitter darkness.

My relative has flattened the curve related to the syndrome which brought him down by fighting like a true Mowl and astonishing his medical team, his surgeons, his entire family, and most of all: me. In as short a space as one week, he's already beaten the odds normally reserved for those at least three months into recovery. He's sitting up, speaking clearly, the light in his eyes burning like the sun, and has wowed an entire country with his ability to take on the un-defeatable and kick its ass.

I couldn't be more impressed, more surprised, nor more proud: he has proved once again that the blood of the Mowl clan reigns supreme.

I haven't had a better night's sleep in weeks.

I thank you all for bending the knee in his honour - and equally, I thank your sky faeries for their favour.

We won - we destroyed that which attempted to bring a good man down.

Now his wings are afire again as he takes off on the flight into tomorrow.

Glorious days indeed.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Lets be nice for a change and all pray for Mowl's sick family member.
If he has a sick family member I sympathize. I heard nothing about it and don't log into Politics. Isle. I was worried about Ollie and expressed relief when he appeared on that other place as Wolf yesterday.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
I prayed for Mowls sick relative. I assume to be an OK guy because no family could have two assholes like Mowl.
How did you know the relative was sick? I my cousin was sick, I would not post it here.

valamhic

Staff member
Local time
Could we pray that Mowls posts will get shorter?

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
He said he had a family situation and sickness. I believe it is resolved and recovered

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
If he has a sick family member I sympathize. I heard nothing about it and don't log into Politics. Isle. I was worried about Ollie and expressed relief when he appeared on that other place as Wolf yesterday.
I doubt that Olli is posting anyplace at the moment