What's new

RTÉ attacks Christianity at Christmas

Frog Féin

ireland is a shit show right now. rte shud be fatwad off the face of the earth. saying that i wud never put godsdog in the same circle of hell as the degenerate spastic gowl. narcissists are the most dangerous cunts u cud ever meet - and godsdog is not one.

as for the homos in rte. my noose is ready to hang.

OP
N

None

This is a very old joke. Centuries old. But, I suppose the RTÉ dullards just heard it now.
The joke is utterly irrelevant

The broadcasting of such a "joke" is what's relevant

Not being able to see the wood for the trees is low IQ..

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mods,
allowing people to start threads shamelessly titled and specifically intended to attack particular other posters they dislike is a very slippery slope and if this behaviour is permitted
then it will not end well. James needs to go. He's a total nuisance poster and will never reform.

OP
N

None

Always the fucking tease aren't you James! 🤪
Your juvenile atheistic beliefs can and should be called out

Tadhg doesn't allow it though, just like he doesn't allow various other things on this site.. which he thinks is his own personal blog. And there doesn't appear to be a man to tell him that it isn't

Golah veNekhar

Is that really what you want?

No of course not. It angers me incredibly. However in one way it is good in that it just might drive the message home to "Conservative Catholics" that maybe they should start thinking about how this came about, and more importantly what they did to help bring this about (and I am not talking about the vile carry on of some of the Clergy which of course was a factor but only one factor).

Golah veNekhar

Your juvenile atheistic beliefs can and should be called out

Tadhg doesn't allow it though, just like he doesn't allow various other things on this site.. which he thinks is his own personal blog. And there doesn't appear to be a man to tell him that it isn't

What I find a bit disturbing about Dog and Mowl is that they completely won the "culture war" against Christianity in the South of Ireland yet they seem to be incapable of being gracious winners. I also find it is disturbing the likes of Gript, Alive!, et al seem incapable of examing why exactly they lost so badly this "culture war".

Latest User Threads