What's new

RTÉ attacks Christianity at Christmas

I know the priest who called for the boycott of RTE :) his name is Sean Mulligan ......he was an engineer....mental health orderly....and youth GAA coach.......he has a senior championship medal for scotstown in 1993 and played for monaghan around that time

He was out into manooth but they put him out because he was attacking them too much about the deviants and dangerous homosexual predators ......he was sent to Spain to finish training

Last edited:

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
What I find a bit disturbing about Dog and Mowl is that they completely won the "culture war" against Christianity in the South of Ireland yet they seem to be incapable of being gracious winners. I also find it is disturbing the likes of Gript, Alive!, et al seem incapable of examing why exactly they lost so badly this "culture war".

See, the thing is....

So long as the Catholic yaps stay out of my way, I have no problems with them, they can believe whatever the fuck they like. But for you to expect me to be gracious in the face of 100% full-on blatant censorship and the whitewashing of my personal life experience (as is down on record) by a handful of fundamentalist Catholic bastards doesn't merit being gracious or otherwise.

Your pretty and petty manners are bullshit: these are the airs and graces of the ill-informed.

You can idealize all you like about a million fragments of Jewish history and the dogma associated with it in the same manner as complete fruit-bats like the Flayed Mouse or Vengy Duckface do with Catholicism over on their stinking site.

And for the record? Do you really feel that you did everything within your powers as a moderator to see to it that a reference by the said Vengeful Glutton that Starry/Fire and I should to be taken out and shot dead? No? Did you really try? No? Did you even bother to think about it? No? Would consider acting on it now? No?

Tell you what so: shut the fuck up with your moralizing, you hypocritical little bitch-snapper.

When you act on principle - then I might recognise you as a fellow member.

For now, you're cheap trash - looking for a place to pollute.

Go fuck yourself.

Deal?

Frog Féin

See, the thing is....

So long as the Catholic yaps stay out of my way, I have no problems with them, they can believe whatever the fuck they like. But for you to expect me to be gracious in the face of 100% full-on blatant censorship and the whitewashing of my personal life experience (as is down on record) by a handful of fundamentalist Catholic bastards doesn't merit being gracious or otherwise.

Your pretty and petty manners are bullshit: these are the airs and graces of the ill-informed.

You can idealize all you like about a million fragments of Jewish history and the dogma associated with it in the same manner as complete fruit-bats like the Flayed Mouse or Vengy Duckface do with Catholicism over on their stinking site.

And for the record? Do you really feel that you did everything within your powers as a moderator to see to it that a reference by the said Vengeful Glutton that Starry/Fire and I should to be taken out and shot dead? No? Did you really try? No? Did you even bother to think about it? No? Would consider acting on it now? No?

Tell you what so: shut the fuck up with your moralizing, you hypocritical little bitch-snapper.

Go fuck yourself.

Deal?
when i put ur facebook photo into OLDIFY - i get this lad -

Last edited:

DrAwkward

Staff member
Senior Moderator
What I find a bit disturbing about Dog and Mowl is that they completely won the "culture war" against Christianity in the South of Ireland yet they seem to be incapable of being gracious winners. I also find it is disturbing the likes of Gript, Alive!, et al seem incapable of examing why exactly they lost so badly this "culture war".

And what I find disturbing about you is the image of a burly tatooed protestant man dressed up as a nun with a gold bikini underneath reading a dusty copy of some esoteric religious text! 🤪

Sorry but I didn't win any wars. Please don't exaggerate my contribution to events.

Like yourself, all I did is shitpost a bit on some backwater websites on the internet that nobody really cares about in my spare time.

As regards actual influence on unfolding real world events, I had one vote on each issue and in each election same as everybody else.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Putting aside the Anti-Christian angle for a second, I'm amazed that RTE would make a joke about sexual abuse. Surely that's a no-no in today's climate.

It's not even funny.
That is a point several people have made to me. They made a joke about the rape of a woman. Contrast that with how they reacted to the acquittal of the rape sports men in Northern Ireland

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
And what I find disturbing about you is the image of a burly tatooed protestant man dressed up as a nun with a gold bikini underneath reading a dusty copy of some esoteric religious text! 🤪

Sorry but I didn't win any wars. Please don't exaggerate my contribution to events.

Like yourself, all I did is shitpost a bit on some backwater websites on the internet that nobody really cares about in my spare time.

As regards actual influence on unfolding real world events, I had one vote on each issue and in each election same as everybody else.
You are a liar and nothing you posted here is logical. Why cannot you put a name on the burly protestant man. You expect us to know what is in your mind.?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
See, the thing is....

Go fuck yourself.

Deal?
The Catholic Church did not stop you being a good musician and you are not one.
The Catholic Church did not stop you being successful in your Irish Business venture but you were not. I don't tell the Finns what to do so what business of yours is it what the Irish do?

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
I know the priest who called for the boycott of RTE :) his name is Sean Mulligan ......he was an engineer....mental health orderly....and youth GAA coach.......he has a senior championship medal for scotstown in 1993 and played for monaghan around that time

He was out into manooth but they put him out because he was attacking them too much about the deviants and dangerous homosexual predators ......he was sent to Spain to finish training
There was Mulligans out at Drumdesco Cross in Scotstown, was he one of them? Out near where McNally had the headstone business

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

That's uncalled for. She wasn't blaming you for the collapse of Christianity. She was expressing her surprise that so many atheists still want to kick the Church - and be seen kicking the Church - even though it's already practically dead.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Is that really what you want?

This "joke" doesn't even work as a joke. The Virgin Mary is asked for her consent and she gives her consent. If you want to make a joke about a famous story, you have to mold your joke to the story - not mold the story to the joke.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
1-The Catholic Church did not stop you being a good musician and you are not one.
2-The Catholic Church did not stop you being successful in your Irish Business venture but you were not. I don't tell the Finns what to do so what business of yours is it what the Irish do?

1- The one good thing the church in Ireland did for me was to first accept an offer I made to the local schools to supervise the redecoration of the sheds in the yards with colourful artwork in return for access to a large hall in the girl's school for band practice - along with storing our heavy gear in one storage room so we didn't have to trundle back and forth with our precious equiptment in shopping trolleys from the local Tesco.

From there, I built a life for myself - and I'm still moving forward. Compare that to you? You inherited a bog which you then flooded with slurry and and other nasty chemicals and then you have the nerve to stand in line with your hand out looking for money? Go fuck yourself, you thick and malignant rectum.

2- Of the two businesses I ran in Ireland, both were outstanding successes: my work in the field of commercial artwork in particular - and the insistence by my employers that my fees be hidden from the tax department by a clever means of switch and bait: they tell me what they need, I approach a number of people in the various marketing departments of any/all major global brands of alcohol and get them to agree to being featured in the artwork in return for an extra keg of their product delivered to their outlet to sell to cover my fees.

They get their artwork/advertising, the brand gets a promotion, and I get paid - everyone wins.

I doubt you have the cop-on to figure it out even after being shown how it's done.

But that's the difference between you and I: I'm 100% original, and you're 99% slurry.

The purpose of all these site, each and every one is do down and those who feel Irish.

No, it's to improve your written English, you dumb fucker.

I don't understand what you mean.

He hasn't the first fucking clue himself.

The fumes have gone to his head again - and it ain't the slurry this time - it's his jumper, crawling with maggots, lice, nits, hoppers, and shite.

This "joke" doesn't even work as a joke. The Virgin Mary is asked for her consent and she gives her consent. If you want to make a joke about a famous story, you have to mold your joke to the story - not mold the story to the joke.

Yeah, but Joseph's a total cuckold.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator

Yeah, but Joseph's a total cuckold.

You could certainly make jokes to that effect. The Muslims don't have Joseph at all. They say Mary was an unmarried mother, though impregnated by the Angel Gabriel (who they consider the Holy Spirit).

Latest User Threads