What's new

RTÉ attacks Christianity at Christmas

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
I often poked at the Joseph story when we were doing catechism.

Was he not pissed off that it wasn't his baby, that he had to raise it, pay for it, take responsibility for it, and so on. The one thing I never found out about, was his death.

How did the biblical Joe the chippy die?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
I often poked at the Joseph story when we were doing catechism.

Was he not pissed off that it wasn't his baby, that he had to raise it, pay for it, take responsibility for it, and so on. The one thing I never found out about, was his death.

How did the biblical Joe the chippy die?

There's a lot left out in the Gospels. But, for their time, they're actually surprisingly detailed. I doubt if any poor carpenter's life as been recorded in such detail, before or since.

Of course, Joseph was upset and he wanted to break off the marriage with Mary, but the Angel Gabriel appeared to him in a dream and told him of the great task that God had entrusted to him.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
If RTÉ wanted to be edgy, they'd satirize the Liberal Agenda, the profiteers who are enriching themselves from mass immigration, and insane desire of the Irish middle classes to jettison all last vestiges of their Gaelic heritage and adopt the most crass manifestations of Anglosphere Consumerism. Great comedy always attacks upwards - towards power.

But, the craven cowards in RTÉ do the opposite. They're entirely obsequious towards the rich and the powerful, while kicking the poor and excluded. Yes, the Church is rich in land - and the FFG Gombeens eye that land with psychotic envy - but it has zero power in today's Ireland.

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
We need a Ken Loach of our own - and I don't mean Roddy Doyle type comedy dramas.

Even if I was to write a short film script that touched on the subject, RTE wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. They kicked Graham Linehan and Arthur Matthews to touch with Father Ted, and even now - decades after they first screened 'The Ballroom Of Romance' - they still prefer to bury their heads in the sand and their arses up in the clouds.

Imagine screening an Irish version of 'The Boys From The Blackstuff' and having the producers from RTE attend? They'd walk out before even thinking about using it for television. This is the one major difference between the national broadcasters in Ireland and the UK: the BBC aren't ashamed of British culture - but RTE?

Different horse altogether.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
I suppose he wasn't ""doxxed""

Someone posted a FaecesBook post of his on current affairs.. His FB avatar is eponymous... A right looking weirdo 🤣

Less of the personal abuse please. Unless you want to post a photo of yourself so we can all decide which one of you looks the best.

OP
N

None

It's gas that you think you can get away with libeling me (using my real name, not my username) every day but I make a joke about someone else and you start threatening and harassing me

@Youngdan @Belgrade

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Mowl's doxxed everywhere he goes, you should know this already.

I am who I am, and I do my thing so superbly that idiots like you have this need to try to bring me down. It'll never work though, because you all know exactly how dashingly handsome I am, this is why you keep publishing my photo: because you fancy me, are envious of me, and most important of all: you hate that I teach you new things every day.

This is why six and a half thousand people read me, know exactly who I am, respect me highly, and support what I do in the real world. Under my real name too. This is a mountain not one of you can climb in the manner I have. Not only doesn't anybody know who you are, they don't give a flying shite either.

You, Jambo, and most of the half-wits on PIsh can't get your heads around how I do it, how I get away with it, why I'm lauded for it. You want me to be some fat slob fucker like Val, but then you see I'm so gorgeous that it's hard to equate the handsome man in the photo with the words I string together on these boards.

Try it yourself and see, @Frog Féin: can you do it?

No?

Thought not.

See, you're an anonymous nobody: I'm a local legend and an internet smash. Whether you post online or not makes zero difference to the world, whereas I can shift the zeitgeist with a few mere words and observations. This is another thing you'll never achieve. Even with your banjo when you're onstage (sitting in the corner) in some pub full of aul-fellas, you're ignored.

Me? I'm not even in the band - but I get paid more, attract more women, get more coverage and acclaim than you and I barely even make an effort in doing so.

Poor Jambo and Sham: two of life's saddest losers.

Frog Féin

I suppose he wasn't ""doxxed""

Someone posted a FaecesBook post of his on current affairs.. His FB avatar is eponymous... A right looking weirdo 🤣
Only a narcissist can look in the mirror and see the foto you saw looking back at him and then describe themselves as............'very pretty.'

Mowl

Ireland's Most Hated
Only a narcissist can look in the mirror and see the foto you saw looking back at him and then describe themselves as............'very pretty.'

What photo?

I never saw any photo of me on any of these sites in at least six to ten months.

Was it you who posted it? Damn, man - gay people hitting on me I can deal with, but some greasy transvestite like you? Yeuch. I'd rather fuck Val if I had to fuck a man. Here, suck on this:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Senior Moderator
What photo?

I never saw any photo of me on any of these sites in at least six to ten months.

Was it you who posted it? Damn, man - gay people hitting on me I can deal with, but some greasy transvestite like you? Yeuch. I'd rather fuck Val if I had to fuck a man. Here, suck on this:

LOl. that was brilliant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Frog Féin

What photo?

I'm talking about the photo that was mentioned earlier by poster NONE - he saw ur facebook page.

And you've gone and done it again - posted a video of a guy who looks like you.

Spa.

Latest User Threads