Rumbling of dissafection in the Greens

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 11:37
You would think and hope the greens would have learnt from their past mistakes.

Olli Rehn

Local time
I can understand 1 or two rural homes been abandoned, but not 5. It not usual
You might not live in Ireland at all so. Otherwise you would know about all the abandoned houses and cottages.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
You might not live in Ireland at all so. Otherwise you would know about all the abandoned houses and cottages.
Claiming I don't live in Ireland is bull shit. You ya focker posted information which proved I live in Ireland. There are a few abandoned cottages but not 5 all together. You made it up from your bunker. Post tomorrow about what you observe of the leaves on the trees. If you are in Ireland you should know that.

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I am hounding the green like rats using clever methods to inflect maximum damage on them.

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
I am hounding the green like rats using clever methods to inflect maximum damage on them.
Val I hate to break the news but.............................

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Te point is that this government is in for hte long haul. 4 years at least.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 07:37
I happened to speak late last night to a prominent Irish environmentalist but not a Green, in the Far East . I asked him whether the leader was stupid, kooky/mentally ill or fully aware.

He replied that when he meets the top people they assume because he is an environmentalist that he is one of them. He says they are fully committed to actually eliminating 95% of the world population. They of course being in the 5%.

I expected that to be the case. With rare exception, politicians are anything but stupid but are extremely shrewd shysters. The exception being those that in effect inherent their position like Enda and the 2 Biffos. But they are aberations

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
I happened to speak late last night to a prominent Irish environmentalist but not a Green, in the Far East . I asked him whether the leader was stupid, kooky/mentally ill or fully aware.

He replied that when he meets the top people they assume because he is an environmentalist that he is one of them. He says they are fully committed to actually eliminating 95% of the world population. They of course being in the 5%.

I expected that to be the case. With rare exception, politicians are anything but stupid but are extremely shrewd shysters. The exception being those that in effect inherent their position like Enda and the 2 Biffos. But they are aberations
This conspiracy nonsense on stilts. Total rubbish.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 07:37
This man deals with the top Greens around the World.

Luckily we do not even need to wait as the deaths have already started. Here murders has already doubled depending on area. Drug deaths are up 30%. I have no idea of figures for suicide. Food now becoming scarce and even more expensive here.

This country has about 40 days before it falls apart , maybe 50.

So by December 1st 2020, everyone will be aware than a major calamity is under way. I am not talking next year or 2050. This December , we will know that it has begun

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
This man deals with the top Greens around the World.

Luckily we do not even need to wait as the deaths have already started. Here murders has already doubled depending on area. Drug deaths are up 30%. I have no idea of figures for suicide. Food now becoming scarce and even more expensive here.

This country has about 40 days before it falls apart , maybe 50.

So by December 1st 2020, everyone will be aware than a major calamity is under way. I am not talking next year or 2050. This December , we will know that it has begun
😂😂😂

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I believe this govermnet is a manufactured government dictated by the EU and world policy dictators. It will last the full 4 and a half years. There will be protests, but goverment will use violence and they will shoot protesters. We are stuck for the next 5 years.

Clanrickard

Staff member
Local time
I believe this govermnet is a manufactured government dictated by the EU and world policy dictators. It will last the full 4 and a half years. There will be protests, but goverment will use violence and they will shoot protesters. We are stuck for the next 5 years.
:rolleyes:

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
You would think and hope the greens would have learnt from their past mistakes.
If people learned from their mistakes the world would not be in the mess it is in and I would be a much poorer man

valamhic

Legal Advisor
Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
I see 2 greens left. The Queer Greens leader and the Young Greens leader left last week