Scientists - Conspiracy Theorists Have a Fundamental Cognitive Problem

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 11:39
Their descendants won the lottery.
I think thats unfair, granted some are born into wealth but I think its widely accepted black poverty is much higher when compared to white.

Maybe today America is becomming a more equal society but as long as groups like the KKK are still legal and free then we still have a long way to go.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
I think thats unfair, granted some are born into wealth but I think its widely accepted black poverty is much higher when compared to white.

Maybe today America is becomming a more equal society but as long as groups like the KKK are still legal and free then we still have a long way to go.
LOL @ The KKK, a long way to go..

Get a fucking grip 🤣 (it's the current year dude)

And by the way, of course they won the lottery proved by this simple thought experiment: How many desperate Africans today would swap places with an African American?

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
LOL @ The KKK, a long way to go..

Get a fucking grip 🤣 (it's the current year dude)

And by the way, of course they won the lottery proved by this simple thought experiment: How many desperate Africans today would swap places with an African American?
You work on the premise that all of Africa is a hell hole, some parts of Africa are beautiful places.

Eitherway, they needn't run to America, Europe seems happy to accept them these days.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Sorry, desperate Africans you said.
Yes, correct.

The fact remains the quality of life is better and there is more opportunity in America than there is for millions of Africans. You believe that Africans in America are impoverished (relatively speaking) because of racism. A lie that will no doubt be told for many more decades whence.

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Yes, correct.

The fact remains the quality of life is better and there is more opportunity in America than there is for millions of Africans. You believe that Africans in America are impoverished (relatively speaking) because of racism. A lie that will no doubt be told for many more decades whence.
Maybe if the West returned the riches stolen from Africa it wouldnt need saving.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Maybe if the West returned the riches stolen from Africa it wouldnt need saving.
I was talking about America, you believe that blacks are impoverished, relatively speaking, there, because of racism. And people like you will be saying the same thing decades from now.

You believe Africa itself is impoverished because of colonialism.

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 07:39
I know someone who believes that there is a (white) racist paramilitary force in America executing blacks..called the police
That is crazy shit. What happens when a black cop shoots a black guy

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
I doubt the black slaves chained up on slave ships felt they hit the jackpot.
The blacks that caught and sold them though certainly hit the lotto

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time

I never in my life met anyone in the KKK or anyone that ever met anyone in the KKK. I doubt it exists apart from a group of undercover FBI maybe

Belgrade

Staff member
Admin
Local time
I never in my life met anyone in the KKK or anyone that ever met anyone in the KKK. I doubt it exists apart from a group of undercover FBI maybe
Mostly Democrats that were members anyhow I believe, the Irony in that.

O

Old Timer

Actually more 'whites' live in poverty in the US than do Blacks if you look at the raw numbers of poor.

O

Old Timer

Surely not proportionately?
No, but certain demographics have actively chosen dependency and counter-cultural existence as an inter-generational way of life.You cannot expect to thrive in a culture you have come to reject.

Blacks were in high employment until various democratic polices effected the destruction of the Black family unit, ongoing to this day. The very thing BLM were publicly promoting until very recently in fact. BLM thrives and survives off black dependency on the democrats. They would be shooting themselves in the foot if things went back to pre- civil rights act levels of integration for Black families. An interesting article here:

So, have we reached the end of the Moynihan report saga? That would be vastly overstating matters. Remember: 70 percent of black children are still born to unmarried mothers. After all that ghetto dwellers have been through, why are so many people still unwilling to call this the calamity it is? Both NOW and the National Association of Social Workers continue to see marriage as a potential source of female oppression. The Children’s Defense Fund still won’t touch the subject. Hip-hop culture glamorizes ghetto life: “ ’cause nowadays it’s like a badge of honor/to be a baby mama” go the words to the current hit “Baby Mama,” which young ghetto mothers view as their anthem
And finally, in the ghetto itself there is a growing feeling that mother-only families don’t work. That’s why people are lining up to see an aging comedian as he voices some not-very-funny opinions about their own parenting. That’s why so many young men are vowing to be the fathers they never had. That’s why there has been an uptick, albeit small, in the number of black children living with their married parents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
No, but certain demographics have actively chosen dependency and counter-cultural existence as an inter-generational way of life.You cannot expect to thrive in a culture you have come to reject.

Blacks were in high employment until various democratic polices effected the destruction of the Black family unit, ongoing to this day. The very thing BLM were publicly promoting until very recently in fact. BLM thrives and survives off black dependency on the democrats. They would be shooting themselves in the foot if things went back to pre- civil rights act levels of integration for Black families. An interesting article here:

Millions of whites are in squaller. Meth and drugs adding to the millions

O

Old Timer

Millions of whites are in squaller. Meth and drugs adding to the millions
Small town America has been devastated by corporatist economics (Not capitalist). And the ghettos of dying larger cities are similarly the result of such policies

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Trusted Member
Local time
Small town America has been devastated by corporatist economics (Not capitalist)
Yes, many factors. Of course now it is much much worse