Scientists - Conspiracy Theorists Have a Fundamental Cognitive Problem

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Today, 19:16
No, but certain demographics have actively chosen dependency and counter-cultural existence as an inter-generational way of life.
The same charge was made against Catholics in the north when their unemployment was twice the Protestant rate. But, when employment legislation was brought in as part of the GFA, and this legislation was given real teeth, the rate moved to exactly the same as the Protestant rate. Is it that Catholics were drunken and lazy (as was claimed) - and suddenly became interested in work when the GFA was signed? I doubt it.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Yes, there's one who goes by the name Sham Fox on Pish.
Why do you think he thinks he knows more about viruses than a virologist (after watching a 10 minute YouTube video)?

What brought you to this conclusion?

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Yes, I said it was a stupid strawman.

Hopefully we will see some improvement in your posting.. But I wouldn't hold my breath

O

Old Timer

The same charge was made against Catholics in the north when their unemployment was twice the Protestant rate.
Accept this was a lie. Everyone knows Blacks, by and large, have turned their back on Western standards of education and behavior. Not to mention culture and entertainment.
Blacks cannot expect to thrive when they have abandoned the standards of the civilization they exist in.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time
Accept this was a lie. Everyone knows Blacks, by and large, have turned their back on Western standards of education and behavior. Not to mention culture and entertainment.
Blacks cannot expect to thrive when they have abandoned the standards of the civilization they exist in.

I doubt if you'd even include the Irish language and Irish music in your idea of "Western civilization."

Olli Rehn

Local time
Is Germany not part of your "Western Civilization?"
No- Plunkett lives somewhere deep in the US south. He is a racist from Missouri or Mississippi, hiding in a disused rocket silo, waiting for the end of the world. He would not even have the foggiest about the outside world since he retreated into his bunker during the Korean War.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Olli loves authoritarianism (and anti-white hatred)..

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
I love you, Pinkie! You are so funny!
Pinkie, yet another racial slur from an idiot.

Do you understand that a member of a tribe.. that would mock its own tribe (in its presence).. would in all likelihood be beaten to death? Are you so stupid that you can't understand this?

Why yes, yes you are

Olli Rehn

Local time

Do you understand that a member of a tribe.. that would mock its own tribe (in its presence).. would in all likelihood be beaten to death? Are you so stupid that you can't understand this?

Why yes, yes you are

You are so irrelevant, James.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Trusted Member
Local time

Why yes, yes you are

A race and a tribe are two very different things. Tribes killing each other are usually of the same race.

U2 Documentary

Trusted Member
Local time
Bahahaa..^ LOOK at that pathetic 'cope' from the anti-whites

We will hunt you down, we will find you and we will exterminate you.

Tiocfaidh ár lá