Chat Self Modded Threads

DrAwkward

Senior Moderator
It's you she's hitting, not me. You started that science thread and you should be able to decide who can post on it. You hardly expected a worthy contribution from Ollie and Dr Dyke

even if they dropped their pants and took a long smelly shit on the thread
it would still be an improvement over your posts!

valamhic

Self moderated threads can be used by decent posters to keep them on track and discussing the topic as intended like civilised human beings without having them destroyed by ramblng deranged shite, conspiracy guff or deliberate trolling wrecking their discussions.

However other arsehole posters such as tadhg's examples of Gerhard Dangler or Thus
will inevitably abuse the privilege to troll or to suppress valid reasonable criticism.

If your posters are stupid c*nts then anything constructive you try to do will be abused
no matter what.

The real secret to a good site is to be very careful about who you allow to post
and be ruthless in getting rid of the troublemakers and polluters
What a fockin hypocrite. Derailed one at the first opportunity.

valamhic

No, it would be self modded from the start. Getting Olli and Mowl off the Moon thread greatly improved things and now new developments can be discussed as they arise without they discussing slurry. I would describe that as shit talk.
So tell us about Dr Awkward? Ollie is kitten compared to Dr Phill.

valamhic

Should we have some self modded threads. Some fools, mentioning no names but from places with nervous sheep and children of doubtful lineage, are derailing thread.

So if all agree, posters could start a thread and request any miscreant to be banned from that thread. An experiment.

Any thoughts
Posters cannot ban a moderator. Don't let anyone make the mistake I made thinking I could ban trolls. Don't fall for that.

If you go on one, Mowl can be appointed a mod and that is that. It will only happen when they need to stop discussion.
When the debate get serious, the mod moves in and collapses the thread. Then the mod in this case Dr Phill, focks off until
needed the next time.

Sparta

Socks are People too
Posters cannot ban a moderator. Don't let anyone make the mistake I made thinking I could ban trolls. Don't fall for that.

If you go on one, Mowl can be appointed a mod and that is that. It will only happen when they need to stop discussion.
When the debate get serious, the mod moves in and collapses the thread. Then the mod in this case Dr Phill, focks off until
needed the next time.
It would be silly if posters could ban moderators!

Top Bottom