Sham Fox Vindicated - COVID FRAUD EXPOSED

Frog Féin

Local time
Today, 05:50
There has been a lot of talk lately about statues being pulled down.

I want one put up. On O'Connell Street preferably, of my second cousin Sham Fox.

Sham's awesome Con-a-virus thread over on Politics Irish was deleted a few weeks before that site's demise. Odious toads from Political Irish tried to spam the thread and started a smear campaign against Sham. Sham's thread had thousands of views. It was an excellent little thread and a mine of information. No wonder the site didn't last after her thread was pulled.

Okay so you losers, the clip below would have been Sham's last post if her thread and the site was still there. There is no point trying to expose the gigantic fraud of Novid 19(84) anymore. Its game over. The fraud has been exposed.

This woman will go down in history. Fair play to her. Sham too will go down in history. She did have her knockers but where are they now. Those pathetic slimeball Big Pharma lackeys will get the pasting they deserve some day. Also, do remember - Sham was saying this from day one.

Anyway, all hail this nurse -

a shorter version -

sam.jpg

Last edited:

James Dawson

Local time

I want one put up. On O'Connell Street preferably, of my second cousin Sham Fox.

Sham's awesome Con-a-virus thread over on Politics Irish was deleted a few weeks before that site's demise. Odious toads from Political Irish tried to spam the thread and started a smear campaign against Sham. Sham's thread had thousands of views. It was an excellent little thread and a mine of information. No wonder the site didn't last after her thread was pulled.

Okay so you losers, the clip below would have been Sham's last post if her thread and the site was still there. There is no point trying to expose the gigantic fraud of Novid 19(84) anymore. Its game over. The fraud has been exposed.

This woman will go down in history. Fair play to her. Sham too will go down in history. She did have her knockers but where are they now. Those pathetic slimeball Big Pharma lackeys will get the pasting they deserve some day. Also, do remember - Sham was saying this from day one.

a shorter version -

View attachment 483
I take it you kept your views on the "Con-a-virus" to yourself yesterday when you were talking to those people about BLM and immigration?

Frog Féin

Local time
I take it you kept your views on the "Con-a-virus" to yourself yesterday when you were talking to those people about BLM and immigration?
No, Frog Fein is like Sham on speed when talking about Novid 19(84). Frog Fein will be sending this awesome nurse clip (ex-Marine too - what a lady!!!!) to all doubters.

James Dawson

Local time
No, Frog Fein is like Sham on speed when talking about Novid 19(84). Frog Fein will be sending this awesome nurse clip (ex-Marine too - what a lady!!!!) to all doubters.
I think that could have a detrimental effect on anything you might have to say about immigration (not that you're right about that anyway).

Frog Féin

Local time
I think that could have a detrimental effect on anything you might have to say about immigration (not that you're right about that anyway).
Marxist-Lennonists are always right and you are always wrong. In fact we look at what you are saying to find out what we should be saying to save ourselves time in doing all the hard work of finding out whats right.

James Dawson

Local time
Marxist-Lennonists are always right and you are always wrong. In fact we look at what you are saying to find out what we should be saying to save ourselves time in doing all the hard work of finding out whats right.
You're very wrong if you think it doesn't matter who replaces us.

Frog Féin

Local time
Electric chair for Governor Cuomo now after listening to her talk.

Frog Féin

Local time
BLM is a massive distraction from this. This really is the story of the millenium so far. The whole planet put on house arrest over COLOSSAL FUCKING LIES FROM THE MEDICAL MAFIA NWO.

Let's see what happens now.

Frog Féin

Local time
Hey guys - her name is Erin too.

Erin.

I wonder will any nurse from Old Erin have the courage to speak out about Novid 19(84).

Imagine the poor crayturs who died alone because of this farce.

Heads should roll - Varadkar Harris Holohan to face the firing squad. And everyone at RTE.

boombox

Local time

a shorter version -

View attachment 483
My Uncle died of COVID 19, he was healthy, young and no underlying illness.

His Lungs were destroyed.

So I say,

FUCK YOU CONSPIRACY FREAK

Frog Féin

Local time

So I say,

Yes, people die every year from flu. More people died in the flu epidemic in 2017. People just like your uncle too.

My condolences.

You obviously didn't watch the clip, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment, but one thing I have noticed about this fiasco is that it is truth vs stupidity, ignorance and continuous pathological lying.

So fuck you too and the camel you came into town on you septic douchebag.

Local time

So I say,

You dirty lying toerag .....who is running this sock????

Frog Féin

Local time
Oliver Plunkett posted Erin's vid first in the Covid thread. Just spotted that now. Fair play Oliver.

Thelasthurrah

Local time
Hey guys - her name is Erin too.

Erin.

I wonder will any nurse from Old Erin have the courage to speak out about Novid 19(84).

Imagine the poor crayturs who died alone because of this farce.

Heads should roll - Varadkar Harris Holohan to face the firing squad. And everyone at RTE.
If you include Micheal Martin, you have my backing!