Sham Fox Vindicated - COVID FRAUD EXPOSED

valamhic

Local time
Today, 15:20
Everyone here that MAY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT with covid in hospital are classed as covid on their Death Cert, like my mother in law. About 10000 in Massachusetts, but 102 in Maine
Walther is no cod

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 10:20
It should be basic common sense. Ideally oxygen should be 19% I think I read someplace and a ideo I watched a few days ago had it at 16 inside the mask and the alarm was sounding as that reading was too low

Frog Féin

Local time
Sham you have it all wrong, COVID is real, very real.

We will know it this winter.
Sham says - you were consistently hysterical and WRONG from day one whereas all I.M.L.A. non-members who posted on Novid 19(84) were completely RIGHT. Not only that, we have been completely VINDICATED.

With regards to this winter and indeed from here on in - there WILL be an increase in respiratory illnesses thanks to facemasks. (Well done to the WHO/NWO medical mafia for this little stroke of evil genius.)

The I.M.L.A. have been right from day one. In fact it was yours and others girls blousing and panic pigeoning over on PI that inspired the legendary Sham Fox to start up her awesome Con-a-virus thread. Here is some of the gick you were posting over on PI -

feb 1 -

I'm shitting myself and praying it does not get worse. But I am also prepping and preparing.

feb 1 -

We will know within the next 7 days how bad this is likely to become.

But the world is preparing for the worst, hardly the case if it was just 300 dead chinese.

We are not being told the truth.
(Frog Fein says - you can sing that)

feb 2 -

Irish luck has run out. Sick passenger from China taking off plane in dublin. Other passengers told to stay away from people for 24 hrs. Flight came from Moscow.

feb 4 -

Fuck!!!!

Watch this before its scrubbed.

Whole family dead - Graphic Warning

feb 26 -

Thousands of Britons face mass coronavirus testing at GPs - as 'worst-case' Government report warns 500,000 may die in UK amid 'explosion' of infections across Europe .

Frog Fein says - you guys are nuts, absolutely bonkers - or else you are being paid.

And here is Doggy Doo Doo on feb 26 - (please note he is wrong on every statistic and that Sham had all the correct stats on her deleted thread) -

Seasonal flu has a 0.1% death rate.
Currently coronavirus death rate is around 2% or more.
That's 20 times seasonal flu. And seasonal flu already kills quite a few.

Seasonal flu has an R0 of about 1.75-2 (i.e. for every person infected, they will infect on average, 1.75-2 more people)
Coronavirus has an R0 of 4 (at least twice as infectious as flu)

It hits older people particularly hard.
Perhaps FG are hoping coronavirus will cure our demographic and pension problem!
That might explain how cavalier they have been up to now regarding preventative measures such as
stopping all unnecessary foreign travel and credible testing and isolation measures for people returning from infected areas.
"But..but....that would affect business and profits". Globalisation and corporate greed screws us again!

On every single aspect of the Novid 19(84) farce you girls blouses have been shown up to be completely wrong. However, this being Ireland, you are NOT willing to learn from your mistakes or have a little re-think about where you are getting your info from. No. Its all - ooh wait til you see in the second wave SHITE.

I am going to make this very easy for you. The best info for the general public (as well as health professionals) is on Del Bigtree's Highwire show every friday. Now, you can go back to the beginning of the Novid farce and see what he was saying back then. Then you can go through every episode until this week. Its very easy Anderson. Then you can do the smart thing and keep an eye on his show every friday and maybe look into/google the doctors and scientists he has on yourself. You will find acres of scientific proof countering the WHO/NWO propaganda. On the other hand you can keep doing what you're doing.

Here is an ex-Marine who is now a nurse talking about the MASS MURDER carried out in New York by the NWO/WHO medical mafia. Del was one of the first to have her on. Here is a short news interview with her.

Care to comment on this clip?

Frog Féin

Local time
Rose posted this over on PI.

However, I don’t think its the president of Ghana, who clearly has a more refined accent. (See clip below.)

I wonder what is the story behind the clip.

Frog Féin

Local time
The I.M.L.A. (Irish Marxist-Lennonist Association) has been criticized in the past for our attitude to mainstream ‘journalists’ and in particular the punishment we recommend being meted out to these diabolical genocidal maniacs (heavy fines/imprisonment/sterilization and in extreme cases – the death penalty.)

And I can already hear some of you saying – here goes, another I.M.L.A. representative being over the top and talking about journalists being involved in genocide.

NO. I am not being one bit over the top.

Sham Fox had a fantastic thread over on Politics Irish where not only was she exposing the massive hype and false information being promulgated in the media over Novid 19(84) – but she also was promoting Chloroquine and IV Vit C as treatments for this FLU – BACK IN FEBRUARY!!!!! Assorted marxist maniacs, vegetarian dogs, ringsend ringworms and big pharma shills tried to spam her thread. All ran away in the end, and one dog in particular still has its tail between its legs after the spanking Sham gave her.

That thread however was deleted by the site owners. Go figure. Free Speech sites repressing cures whilst posting non stop RUBBISH – only in (d)ireland.

All elderly I.M.L.A. non-members were advised to top up on vit c (preferably liposomal vit c), vit d and Echinacea. All are thriving now thank God and indeed most are in better shape than the average citizen.

To get back to my point – journalistic genocide.

Please watch the following interview with a doctor who claims exactly that. All you skangers in the mainstream media who have been repressing Chloroquine and not only that, been carrying out a black propaganda campaign against this treatment will some day, please God, be made to pay for your crimes.

(please take note of what the good doctor has to say about Quercitin at 27 mins. Quercitin is in your local health store)

Dr. Tony Holohan – you can run, but you can’t hide. You will have to answer for repressing this cure. Instead of coming out every day announcing death figures you should have been announcing the amount of people who were experiencing relief from their symptoms thanks to Chloroquine.

Some day you, like all the other creeps who have run this Novid 19(84) shit show will have to explain yourself.

The I.M.L.A. purge is coming soon. Be prepared.

Last edited:

Frog Féin

Local time
Frog Fein has chosen a new avatar.

The days of posting are drawing to a close.

Its time for justice - medieval style.

Heads will roll - and I'm not speaking metaphorically.

Last edited:

Youngdan

Staff member
Admin
Local time
Today, 10:20
Frog Fein has chosen a new avatar.

The days of posting are drawing to a close.

Its time for justice - medieval style.

Heads will roll - and I'm not speaking metaphorically.
She I change my amphibian.