Chat Sick and tired of being called a racist for everything I believe.

boombox

Local time
Today, 06:42
Tired of being called a racist for everything I believe.

Yes, I'm white.

I'm a pure DNA checked and verified Irish man, I am gentlemen to all women, and I do not hold any grudges against people of colour or race, I believe everyone has a homeland that their ancestors came from.

I uphold the constitution, that we are all equal under God.

I'm a Christian, I believe in the rule of law.

I would never treat anyone differently because of their skin color.

Just because I support Ireland for the Irish doesn't make me a racist.

I do not want to see statues removed, TV shows, and Movies removed, or anything of our past destroyed in the name of liberalism.

They are playing us against each other, don't let them.

TimBuckII

Local time
I'm all of the above apart from one thing.
I am a racist. I don't act on it though but i am racist.

boombox

Local time
I'm all of the above apart from one thing.
I am a racist. I don't act on it though but i am racist.
By Choice or have you been called one for so long by the hard left you wear the label as a badge of honor now?

TimBuckII

Local time
By Choice or have you been called one for so long by the hard left you wear the label as a badge of honor now?
I don't think it's by choice. If it was a choice I'd choice not to be. I choose to not act racist.
No, most people I tell that I'm racist usually tell me I'm not.

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:42
The first step is to deny the title of being 'white' . Is an Irishman a Swede, or a Pole, or a German? No. We are Irish, distinctly in our language, heritage and culture. We have a distinct genetic lineage with specific DNA markers. Never bow to the lefties and agree to being a 'white' man. It describes nothing about the Irish experience, but is a convenient way to cram you into the left's reductive narrative. Deny the white moniker and take away the left's power over you. That is step 1.

Step 2 is to learn your history and embrace and rediscover your unique culture.

James Dawson

Local time
The first step is to deny the title of being 'white' . Is an Irishman a Swede, or a Pole, or a German? No. We are Irish, distinctly in our language, heritage and culture. We have a distinct genetic lineage with specific DNA markers. Never bow to the lefties and agree to being a 'white' man. It describes nothing about the Irish experience, but is a convenient way to cram you into the left's reductive narrative. Deny the white moniker and take away the left's power over you. That is step 1.
It's not a "title", it's just a fact.

Are you going to tell all the non-whites we're not white as well (as the "lefties")?

Oliver Plunkett

Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:42
It's not a "title", it's just a fact.

Are you going to tell all the non-whites we're not white as well (as the "lefties")?
Facts describe and record empirical and measurable data . The term 'white' describes literally nothing of any value about the Gael . It is a trap for the foolish.

Last edited:

Frog Féin

Local time
How pure Irish.
Is this guy a leftie?

Do you not think W.N.s like yourself could play this better. No-one here is denying they are white. But do you realise how fucking hard it is to get through to the average Paddy about mass immigration. The second you start telling them they are white and must define themselves as white and must support white nationalism, you’ve lost them BIG TIME AND POSSIBLY FOREVER. I played a blinder the other night defending myself against two people on BLM and the Cork attack. A ‘white nationalist’ would have freaked them out. Are Italians ‘white’. Are Greeks? Spaniards? Surely there is more to Europe than whitey. And didn’t the Celts get their asses handed to them by whiteys. As did the Catholic Irish. That might have something to do with the Irish finding it hard to define themselves as white.

You guys , and us, need to talk this out and to stop being so dismissive. I will never ever ever ever define myself as white. And I got jumped by 8 spades in Brixton in 1988. I know it was because I was white – to them, and that I am no longer Irish but am a ‘settled white person’ to the new brainwashed generation of gobshites out there, but I’m not having it. There is nothing more blood curdling to me than to hear the likes of that septic tank bitch E. Joseph call me and my kind ‘settled white people’ – it is cultural annihilation to me to call me that and I’m not having it.

James Dawson

Local time
How pure Irish.

Do you not think W.N.s like yourself could play this better. No-one here is denying they are white. But do you realise how fucking hard it is to get through to the average Paddy about mass immigration. The second you start telling them they are white and must define themselves as white and must support white nationalism, you’ve lost them BIG TIME AND POSSIBLY FOREVER. I played a blinder the other night defending myself against two people on BLM and the Cork attack. A ‘white nationalist’ would have freaked them out. Are Italians ‘white’. Are Greeks? Spaniards? Surely there is more to Europe than whitey. And didn’t the Celts get their asses handed to them by whiteys. As did the Catholic Irish. That might have something to do with the Irish finding it hard to define themselves as white.

You guys , and us, need to talk this out and to stop being so dismissive. I will never ever ever ever define myself as white. And I got jumped by 8 spades in Brixton in 1988. I know it was because I was white – to them, and that I am no longer Irish but am a ‘settled white person’ to the new brainwashed generation of gobshites out there, but I’m not having it. There is nothing more blood curdling to me than to hear the likes of that septic tank bitch E. Joseph call me and my kind ‘settled white people’ – it is cultural annihilation to me to call me that and I’m not having it.
Did you tell them about Gemma?

Look, you and OP don't believe in white nationalism (I don't think OP even believes there is such a thing as the white race).

That's fine, it won't stop me.

James Dawson

Local time
How pure Irish.

You know, you really don't help yourself with your own argument(s).

No one is asking anyone to "define" themselves as white and the purity spiralling of who's white is, I have to say, very leftist.

So what defines an Irish person, Catholic, Irish speaking, 7 generations, all of the above? You'll quickly find yourself in a very small pool doing that.

And the idea that "whitey" fought against the Celts means what exactly? One of the tenets of white nationalism is no more "brother wars".

Another thing about "nationalists" who reject the racial component is that you tend to believe in one of the, if not the most, pernicious lies told by the 'left' - that of race denialism. In that regard, you are no different to a communist, like GobDaw.

Frog Féin

Local time
You know, you really don't help yourself with your own argument(s).

No one is asking anyone to "define" themselves as white and the purity spiralling of who's white is, I have to say, very leftist.

So what defines an Irish person, Catholic, Irish speaking, 7 generations, all of the above? You'll quickly find yourself in a very small pool doing that.

And the idea that "whitey" fought against the Celts means what exactly? One of the tenets of white nationalism is no more "brother wars".

Another thing about "nationalists" who reject the racial component is that you tend to believe in one of the, if not the most, pernicious lies told by the 'left' - that of race denialism. In that regard, you are no different to a communist, like GobDaw.
Not your best reply.

What defines an Irish person is a good question. The thread starter began with the following curious remark -

"I'm a pure DNA checked and verified Irish man"

To me this is pure nonsense. Does that mean he was here before the Celts? That he's a Cruithin. That he doesn't have any viking in him. Or Norman. How can a DNA test tell me if he's a Cruithin or a Celt blow-in?

Anyway, believe it or not, I don't even get hung up on the Irish thing. The biggest cunts in Ireland are Irish going back thousands of years.

If I was to die tonight and God said he'd reincarnate me as a dishonest sleeveen two-faced Irish man or an honest spirited truthful Ghanain I'd take the latter.

What would you choose?

James Dawson

Local time
Not your best reply.

What defines an Irish person is a good question. The thread starter began with the following curious remark -

"I'm a pure DNA checked and verified Irish man"

To me this is pure nonsense. Does that mean he was here before the Celts? That he's a Cruithin. That he doesn't have any viking in him. Or Norman. How can a DNA test tell me if he's a Cruithin or a Celt blow-in?

Anyway, believe it or not, I don't even get hung up on the Irish thing. The biggest cunts in Ireland are Irish going back thousands of years.

If I was to die tonight and God said he'd reincarnate me as a dishonest sleeveen two-faced Irish man or an honest spirited truthful Ghanain I'd take the latter.

What would you choose?
Is there such thing as an Irish person?

If you believe there is, can you tell us anything that all Irish people have in common?

Frog Féin

Local time
See. You have no serious answer.

My answer is all Irish people are white.

As ethno-nationalists, we believe that race/ethnicity are one and the same.
It mightn't be serious but sadly, its pretty accurate.

Did black dudes almost wipe us Irish off the face of the earth?